Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tamosiunas
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Like allways WSS "bad ppl"

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Teacher Capital
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    --mod's comment--

This thread is supposed to be about sharing info about the CP cave.

If this is going to just be an anti-WSS thread, I'll be forced to do some serious deletions.

--/mod's comment--

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    little red gunzy ridinghood
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCapital View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    --mod's comment--

This thread is supposed to be about sharing info about the CP cave.

If this is going to just be an anti-WSS thread, I'll be forced to do some serious deletions.

--/mod's comment--
    all i see is wss talking about wss maybe they want the tread closed
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic8347_3.gif

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Please take it to private messaging or make another thread to discuss whatever you want to before it goes too far and force mod to delete some or more of these post that are totally un-necessary and unrelated to the guide.

I still feel the need to point out that both of the side happend to act ruthless, i do not support nor use these action affiliated to the harassment or action meant to ruin someone experiences during their play time (decaying people, mob training and whatever comes to mind).
    Pointless to sound hypocrit, I'm guilty for spending time because i could, waiting on boss to gather datas, for personal wealth and or profit.

The guide is now out, it is been nearly a month i slowed down and i trully hope this will be helpfull for most of those who inspire to see and kill their first boss, loot one or more bones; well accomplish their goal like i could.
    I'll eventually be around to catch some boss and will respect the first to hit the mob wins it (personal rule not being applyed to zverys member).
    If you think i can be of any help, do not hesitate to contact me, ask question, for help or anything.
    Cheers.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    not playing
    Society
    just a visitor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
    Please take it to private messaging or make another thread to discuss whatever you want to before it goes too far and force mod to delete some or more of these post that are totally un-necessary and unrelated to the guide.

I still feel the need to point out that both of the side happend to act ruthless, i do not support nor use these action affiliated to the harassment or action meant to ruin someone experiences during their play time (decaying people, mob training and whatever comes to mind).
    Pointless to sound hypocrit, I'm guilty for spending time because i could, waiting on boss to gather datas, for personal wealth and or profit.

The guide is now out, it is been nearly a month i slowed down and i trully hope this will be helpfull for most of those who inspire to see and kill their first boss, loot one or more bones; well accomplish their goal like i could.
    I'll eventually be around to catch some boss and will respect the first to hit the mob wins it (personal rule not being applyed to zverys member).
    If you think i can be of any help, do not hesitate to contact me, ask question, for help or anything.
    Cheers.
    Delete all shit about wss in your first post and we will be fine "gang" maker
    <<<<<REMOVED>>>>>

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    General of the sidxx Forsaken Fallen
    Society
    Colonel - Gunslingers -
    Images
    ive suspected for a while now that the primary way to make a profit in entropia is not to cycle at all, it does not seem that MA gives a shit if you cycle or not, only that some one depo. this applys to traders, CLD holders, pirates, and campers, and maybe many more i havent thought of just now. one thing is for sure, those who dont cycle are rewarded.

if you cycle 100k ped a month you will lose 1k$ on average per month, minus what poor MU MA, and idiot ped-hating auction under-cutters haven't completely destroyed.

if you sit at your pc and watch movies on netflix you will lose 8$ a month, and all you have to do is glance at your other monitor to see if a boss has arrived, maybe you make 70-200$ a day maybe you wont, but it only cost you 0.27$ a day to watch movies.

perhaps akon is a visionary in the fun new profession of mob camping. GL to those who pioneer this profession, it seems MA wants to give you all the loot
    "We sacrifice those who refuse to adapt; so that the rest of us can advance."

"Those who don't have a clue, insist they know. Those who know, stay silent and let you learn on your own."

Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    slupor slupor slupor
    Society
    Project -X-
    Images
    pretty accurate estimate, Warren spawned 50 minutes before your indicated latest moment.

Gratz to the looter
    Finally , after many year waiting only to get my ass owned without any lube , all dry and deep with sand and brised glass , and you was allready here , waiting for me , to do , as usual , the little hips mouvement you know so well. Etopia Quote

We all bend over and take it like a man! Or we leave...

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    little red gunzy ridinghood
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    daily bump atm the bosses in play are bram and dotty happy weekend
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic8347_3.gif

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    isma
    Society
    ENTROPY 2.0
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Selosse View Post
    Still cry? When did I cry? And Im sure I depo + x10 times more then you so atleast I did alot more then you ever did or will do for the game! Still game favour pathetics mob trainers, bug user like you that stand doing shit and try to ruin for the rest ingame! Why I mention your pathetic name is because Akon teams 24/7 with lame idiots in TC and BA who only mobtrain and try to decay everyone! So no need to mention WSS in this thread! But I can see Akon kinda get brainwashed spending all that time with those losers!

Nice guide from Akon, but no +rep with the shit talking! You should live the way you learn! Don't talk shit when you do same things!
    strong words stay tigh bahain that pc is easy to writre shit

good for you you can depo all you wanna i don't think no one ask you im sure not asking you how much you depo and i certainly don't care
    TP SAKURA CITY -- chikara sachi condos 1,B
    2.00% Spiders! @Takuta Plateau 38736, 31700

Old Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Shaman 4400 Salvation
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Been in cave, didn't spend as much time in there as u did so this guide will be helpful for sure.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast