Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Syrinx Syri Pureheart
    Society
    cK Coat Killers
    Images
    Thank you Akon

+Rep (I'd really give you rep, but you're one of those guys I'm always giving rep to, and I have to spread it first)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    L49 Bram: Possible Spawn
    L43 Dotty: Possible Spawn (unless misinformed)
    L106 Dread The AllBrood: Possible Spawn
    L78 Unruly: From today 12:50MA time
    L76 Warren: From today 21:10MA time
    L48 Bell: Pending

I'm extremly busy and cant be around, take your chance and remember the highest DPS will be needed to avoid KillSteal case, Good luck.
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

The game is deep and the fame is brief..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Bring this up for those who may have missed it
    Takeaway Truth:
    Forget ideology. They betray. They limit. They lead astray. Just deal with the raw data and trust yourself. Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you? People walk around saying ‘Well, I don’t understand quantum physics but somewhere somebody understands it’. That’s not a very helpful attitude towards observing the insights of quantum physics. Inform yourself. What does inform yourself mean? It means transcend and mistrust ideology. Go for direct experience. What do YOU think when YOU face the waterfall? What do YOU think when YOU have sex? What do YOU think when YOU take psilocybin? Everything else is unconfirmable rumor, useless, probably lies. So, liberate yourself from the illusion of culture. Take responsibility for what you think and what you do.”
    – Terence McKenna

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    little red gunzy ridinghood
    Society
    BAHQ
    Images
    mindark should change the bone system, again we have 4 bones and all to people who stand in cave waiting for them to spawn, this is bad for buisness when its more profitable to stand afk all day waitign for bosses instead of actualy playing.
    I dont want to waste my time waiting for a boss to spawn so i can profit, but it sux that i feel im getting cheated by not doing it.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic8347_3.gif

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    not playing
    Society
    just a visitor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz aka Gunzy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    mindark should change the bone system, again we have 4 bones and all to people who stand in cave waiting for them to spawn, this is bad for buisness when its more profitable to stand afk all day waitign for bosses instead of actualy playing.
    I dont want to waste my time waiting for a boss to spawn so i can profit, but it sux that i feel im getting cheated by not doing it.
    already 1,5 years is same system and you complain now ? because someone else started to get bones in saew way ? but really i feel same

But ma ways is not known, like turnof radar that all people wants it, and spawn system.

for spawn system - spawn after 1000 kills, was created long time ago like mulmun, eumon stalker and so on.

but ma made new system exceptionally for cave, instead using old one, so maby there was a reason.
    maby oil in rig should spawn only after 10 ppl kills ? i feel same as you feel
    <<<<<REMOVED>>>>>

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunz aka Gunzy View Post
    Easy fix. Don't buy the bones.. prices will crash and it'll stop happening.

I personally would rather have it work like most MMOs. By clearing, the bosses spawn. Make the bones slightly more rare from those bosses and there you go.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι˘тed
    Society
    Λgєηт σf єηтгσρy
    Images
    Hey everyone, back on forum.
    Get a chance to track and catch aurli bosses starting from 48hrs after the server reset (approx 13MA time).
    Good luck everyone.
    Takeaway Truth:
    – Terence McKenna

Hrm, seems like its time to move the spawns around a bit.
    Senior Game Designer

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    not playing
    Society
    just a visitor
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim|Calypso View Post
    Hrm, seems like its time to move the spawns around a bit.
    Respect
    <<<<<REMOVED>>>>>

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tamosiunas
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    wooooot, bones price = UP UP

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast