Info: THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

I've changed the trash re-spawn timers so that you can essentially be a full team in a room and grind non-stop, that makes it pretty hard for an outside observer to predict a spawn time.

With around 60 globals on the cave I could only found the weakest boss mob in there, only once and it gave me 4 ped of tt food.

Imagining that I global each 50 kills, that is at least 3000 kills without any bone.

I think that won't be hard to make the things a little easy! :rolleyes:

PS: Variable of +/- 500 for example is welcome!

Excellent, now I know that I can delay my next deposits at least until July. Thanks for the update!

Here's where the money I saved from not doing deposits was spent on: http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GS60_2PE_Ghost_Pro_3K_Edition.html#specification.

Still waiting for delivery, I'm sure this machine will magnificently display the fouls and caraboks that I hunt.

/Slupor

Nice choice, i went for a msi also the GT70

http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GT70_2OD.html#specification

Running the game in high i get 100+ fps in the cave :)

Thread Bump, any cave dwellers that notice a difference in Boss mob spawn patters and Mutated bone drops since the VU 14.7 of May 14?

If so, I might have to deposit and abandon my Fouls...

I think killcounter to spawn boss is also not best idea, someone kills boss, none will hunt those mobs after. Instead put an X % chance to spawn boss instead of mob so ppl will still hunt them

So i made my way into the cave for the first time. Thanks for the guide by the way. Are the bosses easily spottable when they spawn or do they look the same as the other mobs?

Also do only bosses drop the bones or do regular mobs have a chance to drop them also? thanks for the help

Last edited:
double post.....

Last edited:
The new spawn function will be implemented in the release next week, along with a brand new bonus boss.

Interesting times ahead for the cave dwellers!

I hope it will make it interesting for ALL of us !
I'd love to grind my way to a improved 5b if I have the chance.
I will wait for next week then !

The new spawn function will be implemented in the release next week, along with a brand new bonus boss.

Hope normal mob spawn will be boosted too :)

Could this new Bonus Boss perhaps be "Shared Loot"? ;)

About damn time this gets done. Hopefully this pushes those boss campers(WSS) to actually go do something to contribute to EU economy instead of just camping there for hours, waiting for bosses to spawn. And lets people who actually grind instead of just waiting a chance at some bones.

About damn time this gets done. Hopefully this pushes those boss campers(WSS) to actually go do something to contribute to EU economy instead of just camping there for hours, waiting for bosses to spawn. And lets people who actually grind instead of just waiting a chance at some bones.

You say lets ppl grind and we waiting ?

All Time Highest Number of Globals :

Bell:

Zverys 369 Globals
Cerb Hulk Beris 276 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 241 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 178 Globals
WSS 143 Globals
mg Joda VVV VVV 106 Globals
= total 1313 globals

Dotty:
Cerb Hulk Beris 350 Globals
Zverys 282 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 224 Globals
Tas r0ound Tadas 208 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 118 Globals
= total 1182 Globals

Waren:
Cerb Hulk Beris 370 Globals
Zverys 216 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 207 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 165 Globals
mg Joda VVV VVV 105 Globals

= total 1063 Globals

Unruly:

Zverys 172 Globals
Cerb Hulk Beris 115 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 96 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 83 Globals

= total 571 Globals

Brood of all

Cerb Hulk Beris 158 Globals
Zverys 141 Globals
mg Joda VVV VVV 140 Globals

= total 439 Globals

Bram

Zverys 100 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 97 Globals
Cerb Hulk Beris 86 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 79 Globals

= total 362 Globals

TRY BEAT US ON GLOBALS AND THEN SAY WE JUST WAITING BOSSES

You say lets ppl grind and we waiting ?

All Time Highest Number of Globals :

Bell:

Zverys 369 Globals
Cerb Hulk Beris 276 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 241 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 178 Globals
WSS 143 Globals
mg Joda VVV VVV 106 Globals
= total 1313 globals

Dotty:
Cerb Hulk Beris 350 Globals
Zverys 282 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 224 Globals
Tas r0ound Tadas 208 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 118 Globals
= total 1182 Globals

Waren:
Cerb Hulk Beris 370 Globals
Zverys 216 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 207 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 165 Globals

= total 1063 Globals

Unruly:

Zverys 172 Globals
Cerb Hulk Beris 115 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 96 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 83 Globals

= total 571 Globals

Brood of all

Cerb Hulk Beris 158 Globals
Zverys 141 Globals
mg Joda VVV VVV 140 Globals

= total 439 Globals

Bram

Zverys 100 Globals
Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis 97 Globals
Cerb Hulk Beris 86 Globals
Tomas NoX Paslaptis 79 Globals

= total 362 Globals

TRY BEAT US ON GLOBALS AND THEN SAY WE JUST WAITING BOSSES

Yeah that would be because your boss camping pushes everyone away from the Cave so you guys are mainly the only ones who global on those. Big wooop you guys have most globals on mobs, which mainly only you guys fight. Do you want a cookie?

Yeah that would be because your boss camping pushes everyone away from the Cave so you guys are mainly the only ones who global on those. Big wooop you guys have most globals on mobs, which mainly only you guys fight. Do you want a cookie?

LoL

So maybe you should go, camp it, maybe then you can get a boss too. Or you just want to come to cave, get a boss and go away? :laugh:

LoL

So maybe you should go, camp it, maybe then you can get a boss too. Or you just want to come to cave, get a boss and go away? :laugh:

Actually i would have no problem grinding mobs for a boss spawn, look at my tracker im one of the most active hunters over the last year. What i would mind however, is finding a boss and getting it kill stolen by you guys shooting as a team after mainly just spending hours upon hours waiting for it to spawn. As i have read about your soc in many cases. You might as well just go back in your cave that u crawled out of to make this post.

Actually i would have no problem grinding mobs for a boss spawn, look at my tracker im one of the most active hunters over the last year. What i would mind however, is finding a boss and getting it kill stolen by you guys shooting as a team after mainly just spending hours upon hours waiting for it to spawn. As i have read about your soc in many cases. You might as well just go back in your cave that u crawled out of to make this post.

<removed>

p.s. let me know what wss soc made to you ? any actiuon - ks, abuse or other ? i would love to hear from you why you calling them so bad ?

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>. :rolleyes: Moving along.

<removed> Moving along.

<removed>

you did not answered my question, what wss doene to you , in waht situation you interact with that soc?

,removed>

you did not answered my question, what wss doene to you , in waht situation you interact with that soc?

he not remember what we done to him, maybe saw in chat how we got mutated bone or global from cave mob and decided that wss are morons :D

When you think all this rage is only because MA needed an year to think about fixing this "exploit". When you let ppl use it for such a long time they already consider is their right to do it.

When you think all this rage is only because MA needed an year to think about fixing this "exploit". When you let ppl use it for such a long time they already consider is their right to do it.

what exploit ???????????

what you are talking about ?

say to me what exploit ?

/mod note/ going way off-topic here people, stick to the subject instead of inter-personal arguments please.
:topic:

Well cyclops depth was released on Calypso one year ago. This cave on CP should have by now 2 or more years since it appeared.

On our real cash economy game we only need 2 years to get things fixed! :ahh:

what fixed? what is broken ?

seems again no answer :)

just to talk bullshit :)

what fixed? what is broken ?

The system itself has to be fixed, obviously has nothing to do with anyone farming/camping there.
Loot system has to be changed for everyone to have at least a fair chance to loot something, like we all have @ mind reaver's cave.

The system itself has to be fixed, obviously has nothing to do with anyone farming/camping there.
Loot system has to be changed for everyone to have at least a fair chance to loot something, like we all have @ mind reaver's cave.

but if you noticed, that mind reaver loot sytem is made long time ago and just installed to that cave,
and aurli cave loot system is made brand new with not moving mobs , time calculated mob spawns and so on.

there was long time ago xxx spawn after kill, like eumon or vig, or mulmun in prots.

so mindark made brand new system , and they forced to change it because more people dont like to "work hard" for loot , so mindark need to change it ?

once i heard from uy in ba that he writes supports that mod fap is exploit.

rly in this system i could agree with him, becasue if most of people will shout that it is unbalannced and need to be changed ? should mindark change it ?

mindark made huge work making new "cave" system and they are forced to change it because people who even cannot enter cave cry in all possible ways. or too lazy to go and get theyr boss.
because not ready to be here more than 10 minutes. and grind chosen mob.

The way I see things changing the loot system is a win win situation for most of us.This way only a handful of people can take advantage of this.
I'm not playing for long time this game, however when I found that you can get improved 5b I started to explore my options in grinding some of the materials to get a set.However many people told me that I should stop this because I have almost 0 chances to do that unless I have to spend a lot of money.
This news slowed my Aurli 5k grind because I wasn't motivated to end it, no perspective for me to get into the cave.
If new players like me , who deposit in order to finish 5k aurli and have a perspective into geting a Bone will make this game better , more people , better loot.

When a group of people get most of the nice loot because of the loot sister and of course their investment (which is not a bad thing after all) this creates a feeling which makes you feel have no power of gaining that small part of the nice loot which makes all of us continue playing this game and keep depositing in order to achieve a better avatar.

My bottom line is : The more people get the loot , more people will start the game, invite their friends, deposit more , make better loot , have a better perspective/future in this game.
If everything is controlled because MA fail to make a smart system for all of us people will lose interest into the game because everything is expensive for them in order to achieve something and this only lead them to sell out threads and in the end there will be only a handful of ubers and a few people registering new accounts.

Dear community,

Good luck to everyone inside the hive, may this allow to be revived, mob start to loot UL items again and return some of the mu to these mobs.

Awesome post, thanks for taking the time for sucha detailed guide. We need more resources like this imo, and its up to us to do it..and I am way to lazy :)

So yeah +rep man good lookin out.

Back