Info: THE HIVE: a tutorial to aurli uber bosses

yeah you are definitely in troll land dude, anybody can come at night and realise the BS you talk, point the finger while you are worse than the one you point is completly stupid in my book, but hell anyway i havent logged actively since hmm march?
You can always point out my EL current rank, when i left i was top monthly on warren, unruly and bram.
Now you want the truth? you guys are the only active one i've seen last week in there and i believe i got 1 day left untill the long awaited revamp so hell yeah ima sit there and catch one if i can you know the deep respect i got for you.
Question isnt about how i'll behave but most likely how you guys will, i have manners afaik unlike the 24 HOURS ON 24HOURS LOGGED BOYS YOU ARE

Aren't you the ones camping the cave? You are funny..

LOL

camping and grinding is 2 different things .

i see he is 3rd top hunters with 400 globals per month :

Code:
3	Cerb Hulk Beris	59 678 PED	406

you fogot my globals in team :rolleyes: that would be ~500 globals a month, so nr1 top hunter, so yes, im camping and grinding :laugh:

Now about akon - he had less then 20 globals in a month. So yes, he is camping :laugh:

PW3CKA, so you sooooo right :laugh:

yeah you are definitely in troll land dude, anybody can come at night and realise the BS you talk, point the finger while you are worse than the one you point is completly stupid in my book, but hell anyway i havent logged actively since hmm march?
You can always point out my EL current rank, when i left i was top monthly on warren, unruly and bram.
Now you want the truth? you guys are the only active one i've seen last week in there and i believe i got 1 day left untill the long awaited revamp so hell yeah ima sit there and catch one if i can you know the deep respect i got for you.
Question isnt about how i'll behave but most likely how you guys will, i have manners afaik unlike the 24 HOURS ON 24HOURS LOGGED BOYS YOU ARE

Do you delieve in what you talking about? You talk only BS :D

Akon, i can tell you when you where most active :) During MM time, when we all where shooting MM mobs. You where camping cave alone, so you where most active in bones looting, nothing more. Oh and maybe most active in mobtrain to places where they do not attack you, while running to boss (you can see mobs in big red dots in yours first post screens). Then we came back to cave and you got angry :laugh: So made this thread, "to bite" :laugh: So now in most of people eyes we are bad, you are good. But who care :) We play, we hunt, we loot. You just standing and crying :) Will be even more fun after VU :)

P.S. cant find you in top hunter list for week, month, all time on any of cave mob. So dont talk shit :)

Akon, i can tell you when you where most active :) During MM time, when we all where shooting MM mobs. You where camping cave alone, so you where most active in bones looting, nothing more. Oh and maybe most active in mobtrain to places where they do not attack you, while running to boss (you can see mobs in big red dots in yours first post screens). Then we came back to cave and you got angry :laugh: So made this thread, "to bite" :laugh: So now in most of people eyes we are bad, you are good. But who care :) We play, we hunt, we loot. You just standing and crying :) Will be even more fun after VU :)

P.S. cant find you in top hunter list for week, month, all time on any of cave mob. So dont talk shit :)

Entertained!
After months of reading VVV impersonator's post.

Your post is so true, i feel ashamed, i only was active during MM, never before, never after.
I'm too weak and dumb to even fight you guys, on my own i'm worthless, my EL profile is so lame, all i can do is cry, you can see by the time i've spent in this thread these past months, i also was too busy ingame to even have a life, my virtual life before all, you won i capitulate now all i can do is cry because i wont be able to camp and jump on boss no matter the time of the day or the night and now people will realise i'm the bad and you are the good ones, you read into me like a book.
WE ALL KNOW WHO CAMPED FROM THE START TO THE END, WHO BRAGED ABOUT IT, BUT HELL I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID, WHAT YOU GOT OR WHO YOU FUCKED, EVERYTHING HAS A REASON, I JUST HOPE IT SERVE A GREATER PURPOSE IN THE FUTURE THAN YOUR VIRTUAL LIFE DID, ENJOY DUMBASS, OH YEAH THIS WILL ONLY BE SEEN WHEN QUOTED, PEACE

What a bunch of 5 year old pussies ...

...but the thread has been useful information for someone about to finish 5k Aurli...this thread should be closed IMO and new one started after revamp...

+ rep

Brick

i couldnt find words to answer.

I wish this thread had been more usefull to y'all, used to its full potential.
It served a purpose anyway, kim official showed some dedication and willingness to the hive, listening to idea, advices and experiences to reshape the core and hand it to us again in a better way.
He left time for everyone to take a chance (so did i), announcing from the start a revamp at approximately mid june, here we are now, enjoy your grinding, every moment of it my fellow entropians.

Last edited:
I dont understand why this thread does not get closed or not even a warning about it when so many other threads does for nothing?

mods do you even read the last pages?? if u do, explain what post isnt just about throwing shit back to back.

close this thread.

I must interject. I was in the cave with akon doing aurli grind. He spent a lot of.time on dotty bell and warren.. and he would give me the dotty spawn when I entered. While.he did sometimes afk.. he did.it.far less than those who would often afk.in front of me and ontop of the boss spawn while im in the cave area.hunting those.mobs. most of whom are in wss. Akon has.been.very forthcoming about information and helped.me get situated with the cave and how it worked.. this is more than I can say about anyone else on EU.

So yea.. please close.this.thread and maybe start a new one where maybe only.adults can discuss the changes.

Hopefully the free lunch in the cave ia over.

mindark fix the thing when you carrie one mutated bone in you inventory and loot other don't show us rare loot or still don't show if you carrie a bone:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

No one know:silly2:

The official probably ignored the support case but a selected few who happend to share it or experienced it knows..
I experienced it, i shared it, it also was shared to me, i reported it, they reported it and it is still around weeks, months and even a year after.

Well kim, this is endless grind in vain, every server reset the counter reset aswell and we got to start all over, after nearly 2 months of the revamp we havent seen francis the new mob and still havent got each of the brood boss to spawn..

Last edited:
Well kim, this is endless grind in vain, every server reset the counter reset aswell and we got to start all over, after nearly 2 months of the revamp we havent seen francis the new mob and still havent got each of the brood boss to spawn..

That was the case before with the timer as well since it reset everytime the server went down. The problem should dissapate once the current server problems have been fixed.

That was the case before with the timer as well since it reset everytime the server went down. The problem should dissapate once the current server problems have been fixed.

Kim, no need to do anything, we hunt there now, i love it, we get bosses and bones, no need to fix anything now.

it is fair enought , who kills mobs, that gets boss, no people who wait for boss.

dont listen for people crying who is not even now in cave, all our friends will get back in cave after eomon migration and will get main boss.

Since now eomon migration our team is hunting in calypso, buw after it ends we will come back to cave.

And i repeat again, we killed already 5+ boss and it is rly everything ok, dont listen to people who come in cave and expect to get boss standing already.

Ofc after lag's will end we will force boss spawn by grinding it and getting bones normallyh as it should be

thanx again

Kim, no need to do anything, we hunt there now, i love it, we get bosses and bones, no need to fix anything now.

it is fair enought , who kills mobs, that gets boss, no people who wait for boss.

dont listen for people crying who is not even now in cave, all our friends will get back in cave after eomon migration and will get main boss.

Since now eomon migration our team is hunting in calypso, buw after it ends we will come back to cave.

And i repeat again, we killed already 5+ boss and it is rly everything ok, dont listen to people who come in cave and expect to get boss standing already.

Ofc after lag's will end we will force boss spawn by grinding it and getting bones normallyh as it should be

thanx again

I Agree i like it as it turned into, we all do?
Statements remain statements, nobody asked for a change as far as i know.
The point was simple those server reset, well you know, lets see how far we can go once it is fixed.
This was a lovely quick answer for which we knew the answer, kind of

Last edited:
SO I finally finished the 5k and entered the cave. I am there for a long time and its just messi there, and lena back in the pvp. No one else was there the whole time! After spending 1.5 hours grinding unruly, I died....I immediately heal, and run down to the unruly, and right then, Trust logs in sort of by them. I run past him and start pulling unruly some more, and he says "Learners" "where are your manners" because he evidently thought that if he logged in by them, they were his. I didn't train him, I didn't bother him, I just ran faster than him and passed him on my way back to the spawn I was hunting at for a long time before he even decided to log in.

WTF!!!!

I fucking hate people that think they own shit. Don't ever fucking talk to me again if you see me there, Trust.

I don't camp shit to exploit it, and I sure as fuck have no respect for those who do and who want to act like hard-asses because you spend your life in a shitty cave acting like the Queen of Sheba.

If any normal hunters happen to want to spend some time in there grinding mobs and owning it, to hopefully get a boss to spawn, let me know. I would love to go take this cave back from the wannabe boss of it, and would love even more listening to him whine about it.

Last edited:
I have to spread rep before I give it to Taco again

SO I finally finished the 5k and entered the cave. I am there for a long time and its just messi there, and lena back in the pvp. No one else was there the whole time! After spending 1.5 hours grinding unruly, I died....I immediately heal, and run down to the unruly, and right then, Trust logs in sort of by them. I run past him and start pulling unruly some more, and he says "Learners" "where are your manners" because he evidently thought that if he logged in by them, they were his. I didn't train him, I didn't bother him, I just ran faster than him and passed him on my way back to the spawn I was hunting at for a long time before he even decided to log in.

WTF!!!!

I fucking hate people that think they own shit. Don't ever fucking talk to me again if you see me there, Trust.

I don't camp shit to exploit it, and I sure as fuck have no respect for those who do and who want to act like hard-asses because you spend your life in a shitty cave acting like the Queen of Sheba.

If any normal hunters happen to want to spend some time in there grinding mobs and owning it, to hopefully get a boss to spawn, let me know. I would love to go take this cave back from the wannabe boss of it, and would love even more listening to him whine about it.

oh shit man, i didnt think you would take all this in that way? longtime and me happens to call each other noob, learners was a synonime of that, we are rude to each other as we say hi, then cool out, you happend to be with him and none of that was raw talk, i didnt logged by the unruly matter of fact i ran in the cave after flying thru space and landing, stood in the hallway for 5min reparing from the run i had before, i did NOT have plan to hunt unruly at all, i just happend to check how the spawn/loot was on them and left as you told me your grind them for an hour and lets be honest i wanted to hunt warren in the first place, whoever claim owning anything is a complete fool, whoever can grind whatever they want regardless to who is around.

then again: i said, "Hello Learners" as in "Hello Noobs" (longtime knows), i let a few minutes run with no answer and throw him a rock "Fuckin Hello Learners", "Where are your manners", ":)", "so hows it going" "they wont fly away" those were my words without any claim on any mob just talking to friend you happend to hunt with, without any bad attention, without being what you judged me as, matter of fact Fivedolla and me took it to pm after and i can understand your got lost there.

I will still take the shots you got at me, i just feel sorry about the way you got your mind so turnd up on something which never was the case nor my attentions..

2014-08-06 00:51:23 [System] [] Item(s) repaired successfully.
2014-08-06 00:51:45 [System] [] Item(s) repaired successfully.
2014-08-06 00:51:57 [System] [] The transaction was completed successfully.
2014-08-06 00:52:07 [System] [] The transaction was completed successfully.
2014-08-06 00:52:11 [System] [] The transaction was completed successfully.
as you guys run by me
2014-08-06 00:52:24 [Local] [Akon TrusT Konvicted] hello learners
shooting 1 unruly in the meanwhile
2014-08-06 00:53:25 [Local] [Akon TrusT Konvicted] FUCKIN HELLO LEARNERS
2014-08-06 00:53:40 [Local] [Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout] yes?
2014-08-06 00:53:42 [Local] [Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla] who is a learner
keeping it rude as we usually do
2014-08-06 00:53:50 [Local] [Akon TrusT Konvicted] where are your manners
then cool out..
2014-08-06 00:54:01 [Local] [Akon TrusT Konvicted] :)
2014-08-06 00:54:02 [Local] [Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout] we been here camping these for an hour
2014-08-06 00:54:04 [Local] [Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout] wtf
2014-08-06 00:54:11 [Local] [Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout] we both died and ran right back
That would explain the silence earlier, I felt you stressed about the mob/spawn like if you wanted to be there hunting alone
2014-08-06 00:54:28 [Local] [Akon TrusT Konvicted] they wont fly away be safe
Switching to brood of warren as i felt the heat and got misunderstood, did not hit an unruly even after you left
2014-08-06 00:56:18 [Local] [Akon TrusT Konvicted] so hows it going
2014-08-06 00:56:50 [Local] [Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla] fine.. just doing something crappy on calypso
2014-08-06 00:57:50 [Globals] [] Akon TrusT Konvicted killed a creature (Hatchling, Brood of Warren) with a value of 338 PED!
Then some Pms

Never wanted to sound like an ass, you were the one to me that looked like he wanted to camp a specific mob which i respected, i just choose to let you at it and go my own way like my attentions were from the step in, if you were drunk (if not then whatever) or something i forgive you for this misunderstanding and the free shots on me :shots::hug: no hard feeling.

Keep your private issues where they should next time please, the grand public has nothing to do with it

Last edited:
I can see how that can be taken the wrong way.

Things that i say often are taken the wrong way too.

Never wanted to sound like an ass, you were the one to me that looked like he wanted to camp a specific mob which i respected, i just choose to let you at it and go my own way like my attentions were from the step in, if you were drunk (if not then whatever) or something i forgive you for this misunderstanding and the free shots on me :shots::hug: no hard feeling.

Keep your private issues where they should next time please, the grand public has nothing to do with it

Well, to be fair...the "where are your manners" comment came right after I passed you as you were heading towards the unruly trying to get back to the one I was killing before I got swarmed...(which are also by the warren). So maybe I took it out of context.

I also didn't see the smiley face. If I did, I would have probably not responded, and would have known you were messing around.

Sometimes chat scrolls too fast :)

I apologize if you were just goofing around. Also, I didn't see you when I died, just when I got back into the cave...sorry for assuming you logged in there. Usually you do though right? To check the number of red dots?

Also, you left out the part where you talked about counting the mobs...not sure what the purpose of that is...do you count them to know how close a boss is to spawning? If so, that is pretty shitty on MA's part if its that easy to figure out. If you just count the red dots to see when the boss is there, then that's pretty shitty too, and MA needs to fix that pronto, otherwise people will just kill bosses. I, on the other hand, do NOT mind grinding and killing everything...so it seems like MA would be losing a bunch of money making it easy for people to just kill the bosses.

MA, wake up and reward grinders! and not counters and campers!!!

Last edited:
Well, to be fair...the "where are your manners" comment came right after I passed you as you were heading towards the unruly trying to get back to the one I was killing before I got swarmed...(which are also by the warren). So maybe I took it out of context.

I also didn't see the smiley face. If I did, I would have probably not responded, and would have known you were messing around.

Sometimes chat scrolls too fast :)

I apologize if you were just goofing around. Also, I didn't see you when I died, just when I got back into the cave...sorry for assuming you logged in there. Usually you do though right? To check the number of red dots?

Also, you left out the part where you talked about counting the mobs...not sure what the purpose of that is...do you count them to know how close a boss is to spawning? If so, that is pretty shitty on MA's part if its that easy to figure out. If you just count the red dots to see when the boss is there, then that's pretty shitty too, and MA needs to fix that pronto, otherwise people will just kill bosses. I, on the other hand, do NOT mind grinding and killing everything...so it seems like MA would be losing a bunch of money making it easy for people to just kill the bosses.

MA, wake up and reward grinders! and not counters and campers!!!

it's okey, nothing worse than written chat for a good ol' misunderstanding.
We didnt discuss any mob counting, well not about mob in the cave, we were talking about mutated beladoth, how many were needed to access stage VI.
Before the mobs were static and boss would come as an extra dot, now its a random spawn + boss spawning after X kills afaik.
MA was not losing much, bones are 1 ped TT, markup comes from other players/rareness

:better:...:handjob:...too short...my wife frequently agrees...

Brick

I think all problems would be solved if new mission system would being made. Like kill 1000 brams and then get key which would open instance where player could kill boss alone or with team. :wtg:

Back