MarCorp Kallous-7 (Unlimited)

PW3CKA

Elite
Society
Entropy
Pecka ecka Martinek
Hello everybody!

I am thinking of upgrading from EWE-LC 100 and one option might be the MarcCorp Kallous-7.
It has 10 DPS more and 10 more meters range compared to EWE-LC 100.
(Amped 50dps compared to 40 on EWE-LC, same ECO)

I personally value the EWE-LC at 5k peds minimum.. What do you guys think is value of Kallous-7?

My estimate would be maybe something around 9-10k maximum? What do others think?

Thanks a lot for your replies!

Pecka

the Kallous-7 is not a common weapon, its a lvl 35 SIB. the ranked HK from cyrene is also a lvl 35 SIB.... good luck finding any of those under 14+ K..... the LAW-30 Smuggler is lvl 28.5 SIB, but there is only 1, and I am not selling it.

Subscribing

the Kallous-7 is not a common weapon, its a lvl 35 SIB. the ranked HK from cyrene is also a lvl 35 SIB.... good luck finding any of those under 14+ K..... the LAW-30 Smuggler is lvl 28.5 SIB, but there is only 1, and I am not selling it.

Thanks for the input!

For me the SIB level really do not play any role, I have like almost all SIB guns maxed, I am on market for some kind of DPS + ECO :)

Thanks for the input!

For me the SIB level really do not play any role, I have like almost all SIB guns maxed, I am on market for some kind of DPS + ECO :)

The then DOA Slugstorm is perfect. Good eco, great dps and it's cheap.

The then DOA Slugstorm is perfect. Good eco, great dps and it's cheap.

Thanks for suggestion!

1st - I am cursed with BLP weapons, so would like to stick with Laser.

2nd - I don't want DPS killer, I would like to stay "low profile" somehow :D

That's why I now hunt with EWE-LC 100, but would like just something lil bit more..

Bump this up, give me guys your opinions please :)

Is really 10 more DPS and 10 metres range worthy +8k and more compared to EWE LC-100?

Now, I know this is not a price check question, but..
Maybe there is some other variant as well if I would be looking at those 13k+ and up?
Maybe slightly more DPS?

Thanks!

Bump this up, give me guys your opinions please :)

Is really 10 more DPS and 10 metres range worthy +8k and more compared to EWE LC-100?

Now, I know this is not a price check question, but..
Maybe there is some other variant as well if I would be looking at those 13k+ and up?
Maybe slightly more DPS?

Thanks!

I'm afraid the boost from 40-50 dps with laser weapons has an excessive price tag. Basically not worth paying for. The cheapest way is to go for an Arsonistic Ten Edition chip worth around 5k+- or BLP if you want pure 50+ dps.

Unless you wanna spend 15k+ for a kallous 7 then maybe smarter to use dmg enhancers on the lc-100.

Hi guys, seen a couple of mistakes in my oppinion stated here and would like to see them corected. It's in my own interest since i do have a Kallous-7 for sale atm.
Now when "fred5283" tries to do a price check on this gun makes the mistake of comparing it to hk1750, a great gun imo, higly underpriced but we all know why that is. Because ofc it can't be placed in auction, same thing goes for the Ranked Scorpion pistol and other ranked series weapons.
When you do a price aproximation you're supposed to compare the gun with the same in it's sib lvl, dps, eco. So with that in mind Kallous-7 finds it's exact copy in the CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I. Do a weapon compare on entropedia and you will see that. For that matter I'll put it's price around the same value. If you check PEAuction you'll see that this year MK.I sold in au for tt+18k so a tt+17-20k would be the right price for the Kallous-7.
With that said if any1 is interested in getting one that is tier 2.9 let me know.

owned 'em all at one point or another

the ranked hk doesn't really compare to the kallous 7. I owned a ul frontier, ranked hk and spirit mk I before and own the highest tiered kallous in game at the moment. the eco boost, range boost, speed boost and damage boost and cost to use put it in a different category altogether. think the kallous is part of the last step up before you get into uber laser weapons with the gazunga.

I overpaid for my kallous when I purchased because I wanted it so bad. Consider price around +18k depending on tier and remaining rates.

Hi guys, seen a couple of mistakes in my oppinion stated here and would like to see them corected. It's in my own interest since i do have a Kallous-7 for sale atm.
Now when "fred5283" tries to do a price check on this gun makes the mistake of comparing it to hk1750, a great gun imo, higly underpriced but we all know why that is. Because ofc it can't be placed in auction, same thing goes for the Ranked Scorpion pistol and other ranked series weapons.
When you do a price aproximation you're supposed to compare the gun with the same in it's sib lvl, dps, eco. So with that in mind Kallous-7 finds it's exact copy in the CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I. Do a weapon compare on entropedia and you will see that. For that matter I'll put it's price around the same value. If you check PEAuction you'll see that this year MK.I sold in au for tt+18k so a tt+17-20k would be the right price for the Kallous-7.
With that said if any1 is interested in getting one that is tier 2.9 let me know.

I don't know if I would compare the CalyTrek completely 1:1 , CalyTrek has 5 dps more and right now one is getting sold for 15k here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259650-(UL)-CalyTrek-Spirit-MK-I-Tier-1-9

If you would really say let's compare those we are getting down to really 11-13k? (as Kallous has 5 dps less with the same eco?)

Pecka

check again.....

Of course I compare weapons amped... Kallous amped with A106 and CalyTrek with Dante.
Or are the data on Entropedia wrong?

Of course I compare weapons amped... Kallous amped with A106 and CalyTrek with Dante.
Or are the data on Entropedia wrong?

right on:laugh:

You compare apples with pears....the DPS of gun is in question, you must compare them with same(same dmg) amp

right on:laugh:

You compare apples with pears....the DPS of gun is in question, you must compare them with same(same dmg) amp

Ehm, that's stupid from my point of view, sorry. When I compare weapons I need to compare them with what I will in the end get in reality when I use them. (And by that I mean un-enhanced of course)

You cannot compare BLP and Laser weapons un-amped , simply because of the DMG difference laser and BLP amps deliver.

I don't really see Laser amp with Dante dmg bonus being added ever, that's the way of the difference between laser and blp weapons.

Pecka

You can do three things imo:
1. Compare weapons for their stats unamped and without enhancers and there mk.I and kallous-7 are as close as they can be
2. Compare them with highest dmg amp the gun can take and enhancers (max dps way) what you would like to get with any gun and in this case is Dante for mk.I and Overcharged 204 for kallous (this is how i use the kallous and i consider to be better then mk.I in this case)
3. Compare them with one using a maxed amp and the other with a lower class amp like 106 as you do (bias option imo) and then probably you would get to your conclusion
In either case i would buy a gun like this in the situation i just reached lvl 40 hit/dmg or i'm close to it in witch case given the option i would choose the kallous for the obvious increased skill gain due to speed. Now if you are much higher in skill and you plan to use enhancers to compensate for dps loos compared to a lvl 45-55-xx gun then mk.I is better due to slower rate of fire and again obvious less enhancer consumtion.
Hope this help others that read this thread because in your case i think it's just a matter of undecision. You should go for highest Sib weapon that your skill can acomodate and ofc that your wallet can afford i see no reason to "keep a low profile" with a lower lvl weapon as you say in a previous post.

You can do three things imo:
1. Compare weapons for their stats unamped and without enhancers and there mk.I and kallous-7 are as close as they can be
2. Compare them with highest dmg amp the gun can take and enhancers (max dps way) what you would like to get with any gun and in this case is Dante for mk.I and Overcharged 204 for kallous (this is how i use the kallous and i consider to be better then mk.I in this case)
3. Compare them with one using a maxed amp and the other with a lower class amp like 106 as you do (bias option imo) and then probably you would get to your conclusion
In either case i would buy a gun like this in the situation i just reached lvl 40 hit/dmg or i'm close to it in witch case given the option i would choose the kallous for the obvious increased skill gain due to speed. Now if you are much higher in skill and you plan to use enhancers to compensate for dps loos compared to a lvl 45-55-xx gun then mk.I is better due to slower rate of fire and again obvious less enhancer consumtion.
Hope this help others that read this thread because in your case i think it's just a matter of undecision. You should go for highest Sib weapon that your skill can acomodate and ofc that your wallet can afford i see no reason to "keep a low profile" with a lower lvl weapon as you say in a previous post.

- I would say you should compare the guns in the way you end up using them.
- Dante and A106 are comparable amps because they cost the same.
- I wanted to keep the low profile, but I still cannot find reason in current pricing of laser SIB carabines. So far it seems I would have to go BLP way (which is interesting for me).

With BLP I can get the MK1 and have 6dps more for like 3k ped less, with higher level weapon I can pick MK2 for the same price (one in auction right now) for which people are offering Vincent DPS and get for the same price better eco and almost whole 10 dps extra.

Guess it's time to start with BLP if I want to upgrade.

Or I might just stick with my EWE LC-100 and have some L fun and see how the market develops.

EDIT: Ohh and skill gain is based on decay, low firing weapons have higher decay. You get less messages but higher gain.. The amount of gain usually goes up with required level as you spend more peds per shot.

Now, I realized how this thread might looks like.

I want to state that I understand the price is also made by available supply. And I very well understand there is only few of those guns in the game!

By justifying the price, I mean justifying it for my cheap ass! Not in general :)!

Didn't you just put this up on the AH for 15k? Why so low then?

when people desire ped for whatever reason, it often creates opportunities for other participants.

Hello do someone have a clue how much is the "right" price for low tier now after two years?
Thx Electra

Hi mate just putting out there I have a tier 7.4 Emik enigma L2.
Great eco good sib dps mid level blp pistol.
Price was shot to hell on them once adj military's and adj maddox came out so there no longer +10K guns at the moment there sitting at +4 - +5K depending on tier.

Can Max it out with damage enhancers and Co Dante amp and sit at 83 dps without rings and buffs.
Or be more eco and passive and put a Co beast amp on with 1-2 damage enhancers for a kind of everyday shooter that won't sent u broke. Always good to have that kind of dps potential there incase you need to kick the guts out of anything that crawls on EU.
Let me know if your interested im in no rush to sell as I'm still using this =) good luck finding ur weapon.

Hello shaun, thank you for response.
Sadly I have almost all hunting skills in sniper prof. so Iam a bit forced to use rifles.
I understand they are expensiver, but I think longer range is making eco better (lesser healing and armor decay), so it's probably worth it. At least I think about it in this way.

Do someone have any opinion on current Kallous 7 price?
Do someone know how many of those guns are in game?

Thx Electra

Last edited:
Back