Can not connect to EP, anyone else having trouble?

Status

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I am getting a oops message from IE and can not connect to EP. I hope this is not a bad one.
TIA

I also can't connect.

I am getting crashes , the only way to do anything is cut my computer off and back on . It doesn't seem to do it as bad in administrator mode but it still happens after 20 min or so. Looks like I am going to delete the game and try to download it again next.

I understand Witte was doing a backup, and shut down the server.

No doubt he'll bring it back up when he's ready.

I understand Witte was doing a backup, and shut down the server.

No doubt he'll bring it back up when he's ready.

Thanks for the info, as usual you are on top of things.

I am getting crashes , the only way to do anything is cut my computer off and back on . It doesn't seem to do it as bad in administrator mode but it still happens after 20 min or so. Looks like I am going to delete the game and try to download it again next.

I was talking about Entopedia not Entropia:) Having said that you might check and make sure both your audio and video drivers are up to date, I was having those problems also and doing the updates fixed the problems. Also run the repair tool at the main screen, just click on tools and then the repair tab and run it.

I was talking about Entopedia not Entropia:) Having said that you might check and make sure both your audio and video drivers are up to date, I was having those problems also and doing the updates fixed the problems. Also run the repair tool at the main screen, just click on tools and then the repair tab and run it.

Ok my bad , I already run repair tool and it said a file was missing but it didnt repair it . So it looks like I have to go ahead with the uninstall and download it again:)

Yes Entropedia will be back up in a few hours.

Ok my bad , I already run repair tool and it said a file was missing but it didnt repair it . So it looks like I have to go ahead with the uninstall and download it again:)

What a pain. Did you try a support case to see if they have a solution other than a complete re-install. Although that may be the safest way.

I thought you meant EntropiaPlanets or Entropia*Partners. (for some reason PCF filters out the latter)

Witte isn't home yet, and i'm waiting for the logs otherwise it would be up by now.

Sorry for the delay.

I've just tried it and it is up again.

Woot!

/mod note/ As Entropedia is up again, I'll close this thread.

Status
Back