Early warning.... we WoF once more.

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hi, there's a fair bit of sorting out to do but it looks like we'll be having a WoF this year.

I've made some significant changes to the rules which should satisfy any complaints we've had in the past and this time the small teams have a real reason to be battling away.

Hate to tease you all but as soon as I know what I'm presenting you with, you'll know too. Registration is likely to be in-game :))) but I still intend to keep forums involved for team chat and news etc.

Looking forward to it:)

Hurrikane

Is MA still making the jackets?

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

I was really missing WoF! TY!

Nice, do I hear smaller teams? YAY!

If we are going the way of smaller teams I might even form team Czech again! (But of course, I am proud member of team Italy also ;p)

I am really looking forward for some blasting again :)

Thanks Hurrikane!

Go WOF!

nice one Hurrikane, let me know if you need any help

Cool, very excited to see what you managed to achieve here! :)

Regards
Thark

Awesome :yay::yay:
Looking forward to this :)

I do hope we dont need to kill any small jumping or flying insects this year because after hitbox size change they are almost impossible to hit, even if you use "move to target" ( I hate to use that anyway).

Awesome :yay::yay:
Looking forward to this :)

I do hope we dont need to kill any small jumping or flying insects this year because after hitbox size change they are almost impossible to hit, even if you use "move to target" ( I hate to use that anyway).

Maybe support weapons could help....:)

Hurrikane

So happy to see a WoF post with good news.

Many of French community waiting this event each year .. and ... make a sense to play more !

Ty and Gl Arch master WoF organizer ;)

Ok I had a meeting with Justin at Mindark.

SO FAR:
WoF is set for the Autumn, should be AUGUST it starts. Should finish late November/Early December.

Mindark are keen to get the numbers up, teams as well as members, and will be promoting it widely.

Registration/Teaming will still use Planet Calypso Forum as before.

We will still use Judges, who will now be given proper roles.

More prizes in MORE CATEGORIES...

....and I'm still in charge;)

Hurrikane

Will be having another meeting next week once emails have been exchanged so will keep you all updated then.

Back