Philip Truman Mac
31921 Zinc
Finder: Terra Master 6 (L)
Amp: Terra Amp 6 (L)

1 hour later...

17179 Adomasite
Finder: Terra Master 6 (L)
Amp: Level 6 Finder Amp (L)

I had just chipped out around 150 peds of prospecting and 50 peds of surveying so I could get to the Terra Master 6 learning period.

Don't worry, this isn't the case of a newbie getting lucky ;)

Anyway, if anyone needs to buy Adomasite in bulk, shoot me a message. I've already committed to selling ~2000K, but there's plenty left.

Peace
Philip Truman Mac

Gratz for these nice hits :)

no wonder im getting 60% returns

This isnt the place to discuss our returns or mining itself. Your post is miserable and rude. There is enough threads for rage.
People should finaly stop shitting on others luck or success.

nice, thanks for posting man, fat gratz :)

The Two Towers, Tolkien would be proud of you!

A dream come true, massivo gratz!

Cheers

Perry

BTW, if anyone wants Zinc in bulk, I suggest putting a buy order on Calypso for whatever you feel is reasonable. There's no point trying to get market value for that much, so I'll fill any order at 104% in the coming week.

WOOOT :) gratz

At last some fun!

Gratz.

Nice! Double GZ! I'm glad someone had his "TEN" edition gift hehe
Be positive :)

Just WOW :) big grats im happy for you!

wow that's some nice claims gz

Amazing run, gratz!

Be aware of nice-weather friends :) (you got a FL request shortly after the 1st HOF)

Gratz

I envy that 1901 cumbriz... The rest is sci-fi for me

Well 1st off... GZ?

2nd off..

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=20924

Seeing, how you are master-miner with 63K total loot (3 towers already, wow, 9K of "normal loots") could you please explain how this works?

I mean...Seeing some of us get 30k total loot with 1k, 1.3k and 2k biggest claims and rest (26k is "normal loots"),...

I'm really starting to think - hey - I guess we "mere mortals" are really doing something wrong, I guess we dont know how to properly I dont know, equip the amp? run the gap? and press the "drop" button?

I mean I'd love to get an explanation by ANYONE how things like this happen?

And yes as tyk mentioned (bash me all you want, MAss lickers) - lot of us are at 75% or less overall TT return (MAss lickers, again - BASH ME ALL YOU WANT - we know you all have "90% return which is constant for everyone bullshit stories" bla bla bla)

Bottom line;

When at 75% overall TT return in this game with what seems as "0 chance to obtain a big loot" - how does one trigger these kind of loots that should bump one to 90% return?

Let the bashing begin, MAss lickers:yay:

Well 1st off... GZ?

2nd off..

http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=20924

Seeing, how you are master-miner with 63K total loot (3 towers already, wow, 9K of "normal loots") could you please explain how this works?

I mean...Seeing some of us get 30k total loot with 1k, 1.3k and 2k biggest claims and rest (26k is "normal loots"),...

I'm really starting to think - hey - I guess we "mere mortals" are really doing something wrong, I guess we dont know how to properly I dont know, equip the amp? run the gap? and press the "drop" button?

I mean I'd love to get an explanation by ANYONE how things like this happen?

And yes as tyk mentioned (bash me all you want, MAss lickers) - lot of us are at 75% or less overall TT return (MAss lickers, again - BASH ME ALL YOU WANT - we know you all have "90% return which is constant for everyone bullshit stories" bla bla bla)

Bottom line;

When at 75% overall TT return in this game with what seems as "0 chance to obtain a big loot" - how does one trigger these kind of loots that should bump one to 90% return?

Let the bashing begin, MAss lickers:yay:

My first ever hit was not global, not even hof - that was 14k lyst tower, unamped, which means - maximum multiplier, with zero skills, first day of mining.

Go bash yourself against great china wall.

PS: to be more constructive:

1. Open ATH list.
2. Select names from it who is still active (for example, Alan Krom Alan)
3. Talk with them NOW, after their hits.

Probably (there i fucking doubt) you will understand.

Will start whit gz again !:p Also he looks like loosing money back in time when he was playing more often so he indeed deserve this . But why mindark have to give big hofs in everyone that come back after years brake and we all have to pay for this whit shiti returns :confused::confused::confused:

some info :laugh:

Value Time
Adomasite Stone 17 179 PED Wed, 12 Mar 2014 00:51:50
Narcanisum Stone 80 PED Wed, 12 Mar 2014 00:09:36
Zinc Stone 31 921 PED Tue, 11 Mar 2014 23:18:41
Melchi Water 415 PED Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:49:28
Cumbriz Stone 1 901 PED Tue, 11 Mar 2014 10:28:32
Gazzurdite Stone 50 PED Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:56:54
Melchi Water 396 PED Tue, 11 Mar 2014 07:39:41
Gazzurdite Stone 257 PED Sun, 08 Dec 2013 00:40:04
Growth Molecules 6 803 PED Tue, 07 May 2013 23:57:35
Energized Crystal 65 PED Fri, 11 Jan 2013 04:11:04
Zinc Stone 78 PED Fri, 21 Dec 2012 00:31:14
Zinc Stone 69 PED Fri, 21 Dec 2012 00:27:21
Lysterium Stone 78 PED Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:48:11
Belkar Stone 54 PED Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:00:28
Azzurdite Stone 51 PED Tue, 18 Dec 2012 06:33:33
Azzurdite Stone 69 PED Tue, 18 Dec 2012 06:31:16
Azzurdite Stone 72 PED Tue, 18 Dec 2012 06:29:00
Blausariam Stone 147 PED Wed, 12 Dec 2012 02:39:51
Lysterium Stone 73 PED Wed, 30 May 2012 02:22:32
Ignisium Stone 56 PED Wed, 30 May 2012 02:07:19

Its same in hunting and crafting

Thats hapend more often that someone hardcore miner hiting towers this days ;):D

My first ever hit was not global, not even hof - that was 14k lyst tower, unamped, which means - maximum multiplier, with zero skills, first day of mining.

Go bash yourself against great china wall.

PS: to be more constructive:

1. Open ATH list.
2. Select names from it who is still active (for example, Alan Krom Alan)
3. Talk with them NOW, after their hits.

Probably (there i fucking doubt) you will understand.

Still doesnt answer even 1 question..

All your post shows is you we're a luckfuck since day 1 I guess..

As you said, nothing constructive at all in your whole post...

Talking to people after big hits doesnt change the fact that A FUCKING LOT OF PPL are under the so-much-praised 90% tt return and are being bled even further by MA's "loot system" with what seems 0 chance to get to the magic "90%" with this modified loot..

Then such things happen and hey - ofcorse the loot-deprived people start to wonder, what are we doing wrong? why the TT loss and why doesnt it re-adjust to 90% for us?

People then say...just keep shooting/dropping/clicking whatever, which again opens up another question...will the system keep with this trend for another 10k usd cycled (meaning I'll loose X- amount of K$ and then get the" re-adjustment" or will it continue like this for 100k usd cycled?

Meaning I can potentially loose 10's of K's of USD before the system "re-adjusts" to 90% - IF it even does - with loot being as is - myself and I bet a hundred others rather just not try to find out and keep hard earned money in pocket - not loose it to a SCAM (which is what its starting to look like for me and again, probably, many many others,....)

So yea go ahead and give my regards to the great wall of china which is probably stuck in MA's ass somewhere, next to your little brown nose....

Still doesnt answer even 1 question..

All your post shows is you we're a luckfuck since day 1 I guess..

As you said, nothing constructive at all in your whole post...

Talking to people after big hits doesnt change the fact that A FUCKING LOT OF PPL are under the so-much-praised 90% tt return and are being bled even further by MA's "loot system" with what seems 0 chance to get to the magic "90%" with this modified loot..

Then such things happen and hey - ofcorse the loot-deprived people start to wonder, what are we doing wrong? why the TT loss and why doesnt it re-adjust to 90% for us?

People then say...just keep shooting/dropping/clicking whatever, which again opens up another question...will the system keep with this trend for another 10k usd cycled (meaning I'll loose X- amount of K$ and then get the" re-adjustment" or will it continue like this for 100k usd cycled?

Meaning I can potentially loose 10's of K's of USD before the system "re-adjusts" to 90% - IF it even does - with loot being as is - myself and I bet a hundred others rather just not try to find out and keep hard earned money in pocket - not loose it to a SCAM (which is what its starting to look like for me and again, probably, many many others,....)

So yea go ahead and give my regards to the great wall of china which is probably stuck in MA's ass somewhere, next to your little brown nose....

Yes, I am pure luckfuck.

Also, after 27k tower in mid july prev year I had 800k turnover until latest 5k hit.
Also, I once had two hofs of 200ped each, and fun part was - between those hofs was 40k turnover. Very nice and happy time.

Before all that fucking crap will be wiped out (as always) by our lovely moderator, I'll suggest you one thing: depo 1k ped, take simple finder like F-series and go in UNAMPED mining PLANETARY only. See what happens, you will wonder. Do those 1000 drops, please.

But as soon as you will touch amps and go to FOMA - you can go fuck yourself.

Yes, I am pure luckfuck.

Also, after 27k tower in mid july prev year I had 800k turnover until latest 5k hit.
Also, I once had two hofs of 200ped each, and fun part was - between those hofs was 40k turnover. Very nice and happy time.

Before all that fucking crap will be wiped out (as always) by our lovely moderator, I'll suggest you one thing: depo 1k ped, take simple finder like F-series and go in UNAMPED mining PLANETARY only. See what happens, you will wonder. Do those 1000 drops, please.

But as soon as you will touch amps and go to FOMA - you can go fuck yourself.

TBH I'd love to do it again just to show you your famous "90%" return unamped get busted easily, but the system took most of my ped while I was 0-decay hunting (long range, 0 hits from mob) with what is called "ECO weapons" etc,...

BUT;

I had a disciple who quit because he did this exact thing couple of time and ended up with some 600+ (one run 700+) tt return ped after each of the five such runs he made (whole 1kped run drops), he got to 65+% in discipleship with mining and again - just quit after seeing bullshit return (probably thought I tricked him when I said it should turn to 90% after idk 5k ped cycled unamped...)

tough luck you will say huh?

Come to think about it I might have been to easy on the loot system, giving an estimate of 5k unamped cycled planetary to get to 90%, maybe I should say 50K cycled? o_O who knows,...

Last edited:
TBH I'd love to do it again just to show you your famous "90%" return unamped get busted easily, but the system took most of my ped while I was 0-decay hunting (long range, 0 hits from mob) with what is called "ECO weapons" etc,...

BUT;

I had a disciple who quit because he did this exact thing couple of time and ended up with some 600+ (one run 700+) tt return ped after each of the five such runs he made (whole 1kped run drops), he got to 65+% in discipleship with mining and again - just quit after seeing bullshit return (probably thought I tricked him when I said it should turn to 90% after idk 5k ped cycled unamped...)

tough luck you will say huh?

Okay motherfuckers, let's money talks.

ANYONE, who will show me _unedited_ videos (I know it can be long, so can be in parts) with their mining PLANETARY, UNAMPED, (you said - five runs 1k each?) 5000 drops with RETURN of 60% will be compensated by me till 90%.

Please, normal runs, different areas, no overlappings, no idiotic PVP4. Any "common" resources, ore-only or doubles - doesn't matter.

Or shut the fuck up.

ANYONE, who will show me _unedited_ videos (I know it can be long, so can be in parts) with their mining PLANETARY, UNAMPED, (you said - five runs 1k each?) 5000 drops with RETURN of 60% will be compensated by me till 90%.

Please, normal runs, different areas, no overlappings, no idiotic PVP4. Any "common" resources, ore-only or doubles - doesn't matter.

Or shut the fuck up.

Are you mad ? :D:D:D:D

Are there any moderators around ???

Or shut the fuck up.

Well tbh, 600+ and 1x 700+ from 5x 1K ped runs isnt exactly 60%, it is 65%-70% so if you will make the border 70% I am sure you can start prepairing them PED.

I myself will not be doing the test, as stated, system drained all my ped and where I live, 5k ped equals monthly salary - you obviously wouldnt be seeing me depo 1k ped for such test, let alone 5k ped, especially not the way last 10k was stolen away from me by MA's loot system (or Kim|Calypso's manual loot setting for me explicitly after our fight)...

!IMPORTANT!
For those who will make this video; please do no announce it on forum before-hand as we dont want MA to be tampering with the persons loot so that public will see the fake 90% return, which MA would surely ensure in such case.
!IMPORTANT!

Have fun sponsoring players ;)

Well tbh, 600+ and 1x 700+ from 5x 1K ped runs isnt exactly 60%, it is 65%-70% so if you will make the border 70% I am sure you can start prepairing them PED.

I myself will not be doing the test, as stated, system drained all my ped and where I live, 5k ped equals monthly salary - you obviously wouldnt be seeing me depo 1k ped for such test, let alone 5k ped, especially not the way last 10k was stolen away from me by MA's loot system (or Kim|Calypso's manual loot setting for me explicitly after our fight)...

!IMPORTANT!
For those who will make this video; please do no announce it on forum before-hand as we dont want MA to be tampering with the persons loot so that public will see the fake 90% return, which MA would surely ensure in such case.
!IMPORTANT!

Have fun sponsoring players ;)

As I understand, you joined "STFU" team? Thanks.

As I understand, you joined "STFU" team? Thanks.

It seems we now understand, why such posts come from you :laugh:

Illiteracy, it seems :D

If you live in an abundant region, country, which has real nice standards, good for you :)

Again; try to read it this time;

Where I live, monthly sallary rarely goes over the 5k PED mentioned...

Sure, if I'd be a retard - I'd depo 500USD without even considering it and just deal with whatever consequences come at a later point...

Since I am not one - no - I will not be participating as I dont have the proper funding - this kind of test was done by me last couple of months with double the bankroll and results worse than you mentioned - which gives me even more reason to not repeat it (fool me once, MA, shame on you, fool me twice,.....)

You just keep this "competition" open, I'm sure enough people who have the means to make this test will contact you ;)

As I said,...best to prepare them PEDS ;)

English isn't my native lang, that you want to know?

Coming from (sort of) Europe, neither is mine.

Doesnt change any of the facts...

It just seems to me that with every post you do, you dont seem certain in your "challenge" anymore, maybe you remember reading the post where people report 70% and less constant returns in mining last few months...

Who knows, I just knows something is really wrong in this game and the methods most people suggest need you to blindly follow something which isnt written anywhere - religion, anyone?

Maybe you guys should form a "Church of 90% return", seems a reasonable comparison?

You dont see it, you dont feel it, you dont experience it - yet its always there - by the words of the "religious fanboys"... reminds of a certain "omni-present being which sheeple refer to as "god"".

Anyway I'm off, no concrete answers to any of the questions, noone knows how to boost one's return to 90%, noone knows how long it takes - all you guys know is that "IT SHOULD BE POSSIBLE AND IT SHOULD HAPPEN"...

Meaning I can "pray for it" (keep cycling) for my entire life and there isnt even 1 guarantee that I'll ever get a word from this "90% return GOD thingie"...

Considering how off-topic this has got, i thought i might add this in:

I have a hard on.

Back