Dont forget to look after your man ladies !

All I need now is to find a good steak... :)

rofl... have to relink to my wife what is necessary to know :D

"what's BJ?" not "Bon Jovi" for sure ;)

The husband person hasn't had steak in a while so maybe I can make an exception for today. :yup:

what's BJ?

WTF Seriously - It stands for Beetle Juice - One of he Steak Lovers favourite films. Steak should always be accompanied by Beetle Juice and the other BJ - which before you ask stands for Beer Jug (a jug containing beer)

So happy steak and 3 BJ day to all you proper men

bj is bull jhit..anyway..who the fuck is happy when he eat a uncook steak?

Crone doesn't like steak...

pro advice... if fond of strong spices then you may want to have desert b4 dinner so to speak
I mean who doesn't love some chili but somethings are not meant to be learned the hard way

Red meat contains carnitin with is bad for your heart (or something like that). And the fat is likely to be saturated.

And eating protein turns your cells into growing mode rather than repair mode, causing them to be more vulnerable to cancer.

And overheated stuff, typical for over-fried (even things like starch, like potato chips) can contain carcinogenic (?) substances. (Don't eat more than 12 kgs of chips/day!). Beer contains both alcohol (which contains more energy than oil) aswell as carbohytrates, that can cause fat being collected around your intestants and in your liver.

Last edited:
Beer contains both alcohol (which contains more energy than oil) aswell as carbohytrates, that can cause fat being collected around your intestants and in your liver.

I don't consider life after 60-65 being exceptionally fun, also I might have a pension problem. 20 years or so to go :beerchug::drink::shots:

what's BJ?

I just feel sorry for this guy! You 'orrible lot haven't even explained it yet :laugh:

We all know Fellatio is the Italian waiter in the restaurant down the road :scratch:

f525e4eeaa48c539aed9469fd4408aadcde454d38f1b6ba96b880e8a02e2ac61.jpg

Every day is BJ Day. :wise:

Please dont encourage them , nothing but trouble that pair :laugh::laugh:

Haha, all good. Builds a mans character to have troublesome women around.

bad day for me then, i did not get any steak and no damn ben and jerrys either. pft.

Back