Info: Android ap live!

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Proud to announce I have a new ap, Entropia Utilities working and up on Google play.

Limited in function for now, more to be added as I get time, and suggestions... (hint) :).

I am also interested in any languages people want translations for.

Currently there are a few databases, Blueprints is handy, since it also contains the materials on each entry. Search is a work in progress, need to finish writing it for all the layouts and such. Layouts take some time to make and apply logic correctly, so more will come in parts. Holler if you have any ideas or even the hate. :)

More comin...

Last edited:
Made an update (v1.1) to clean a few things up. Will be adding many more databases as I go.

Entropia Life information is limited for now, but available!

Version 1.2 is sent. (may take a couple hours to actually propagate)

Made some slight code changes/improvements and layout work.

Added code to grab weapon images.

Working with Entropia Life on function calls to grab player globals as well, for now it is not available, only mob globals still.

I did add code in preparation to save the EL username and avatar name for use later.

Thanks, until next update...hof big...(if you are lucky enough to get in) :)

The App is called Entropia Utilities for those who are wondering :)

Thanks few scars.. ) Suppose a link on the forum isnt helping everyone on mobile.

Updated to Entropia Utilities to 1.3 had a few issues with last one that I noticed and cleaned up while working on the mob layouts. Should see it in the next few hours on google play.

uploaded 1.4 which includes universal mob data, and some layout improvements and preparation for Entropia Life player info. Also working on code for updating the databases via the AP so it stays current and complete, with multiple validation controls.

As with most updates here, the newest version may not show on google play for a few hours from the post.

1.4.1 sent, fixes the landscape layout crash for mob data. Should auto update within the next few hours.

Got a bug report from Grey , much appreciated. :)

Android versions 16 or lower may crash using the lists, I have found the problem and uploaded a fix. It should propagate in the next few hours.

just uploaded 1.4.3 which adds mining finder information. :yay:

Should take a few hours to auto update to everyone.

limited time, but I am still adding things, I appreciate the support and feedback so far.

Updated to version 1.4.4, should show up for users who have installed on its own in a few hours.

Added armor plate information, and made the resistance grids more clear when the Item/Mob has them.

Thank you for your support for those who have it installed.

6162 Devices supported, if you have an idea or need let me know.

Last edited:
While not an Application update, I have been updating some of the tables the Ap uses to reflect newer items, FAPs for example have been edited to reflect new items. More as I get time.

Since the Ap relies on info and processing from my servers, your phone has no need for downloads or continual updates for the data itself. Once the change is made to the server, it will reflect in the Ap at that moment. (Which will come in handy with inventory and crafting logs once implemented into the Ap, These features already exist and are available on the site, when registered and logged in.)

Any updates you get via Google is additional content, information and layout changes.

Also, still waiting on Entropia Life for API functions to get your EL data (globals and such) into the ap. My support case has finally been directed to someone... again, after a few months.

Ooo! My Entropia Information app has competition!

Just uploaded the new version to google play, which added:
-weapon attachment information
-some background code for ads, language localization(56 added) and analytics, and possibly ad free options.

If you have it installed, it will auto update in an hour or two from this post.

Crav - just another option. :) I have yours installed as well, good work. Always cool to see how people present information differently between aps.

Looking good, however i would definitely change the font.

Looking good, however i would definitely change the font.

I very much appreciate the suggestion, The font is actually set in the android phone under the android/phone/tablet whatever device settings.

So it uses whatever font you choose as the system font. As shown below.

I also updated the google play on a couple screens to reflect it.

Last edited:

I don't actually have a 7 inch or 10 inch tablet to get screens from.
One person had a very very old version of android which was not compatible.

Since I show no ap crashes aside from that one so far, I can only wonder if the layouts are correct.

If anyone has a screen showing a tablet version (could use both 7" and 10") I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Added another update today that enables searching!!
As well as some layout adjustments.

New version should show up within a couple hours.

Item cross linking will be next.....after I complete the layouts and functions and enable them for all looted items.

Images are tedious with thousands still that I need to get into my database.
Over time I will add more images and update the databases to reflect more accurate/up to date information.

Still waiting for Entropia Life to look into the missing API functions so that data can be seen in the ap...but it has been months. Starfinder doesn't seem to be as involved.

Last edited:
It has been awhile. Had a condo project (EU funded) earlier this year kept me busy. Now its rented :yay:, and I have time to update some things.

Mob tables have been updated. This will also reflect on the android AP.
Some images have been updated as well, but not all.....more to come.

An update, this is far from dead project....but I am only one guy:

I have been begun working on some new exciting things related to this app, a new exiting service and the data on my site, Unfortunately since I migrated my development environment to the new android studio, some files were corrupted, and I will need to recopy much of the android application to upload a new version.

Which wouldn't take long if not for the other awesome embedded application in progress which will necessitate quite a bit of code changes, it should be well worth the wait.

I have rewritten a login API for my site to include android connectivity, as well as another exciting program in the works which is in collaboration with Twitch development.

This is very exciting for the ability to access personal inventory, entropia twitch feeds, my database information and personal skills easily from any device...... ingame (any game) or out. Not to mention the ability to communicate in every way possible over most major social networks/applications (TS/skype) to anyone you know in the same manner (ingame(anygame) or out). More to come as the app gets rewritten, and the overlay development deadline approaches. Definitely exciting stuff.

Registration to my site for uploads is open to anyone, and I am almost done with the facebook/google+ integration for creating a new account with those credentials instead of a new form, if you choose. Login is an option with those services once you register, just not registration itself...yet.

Any uploads you make will be accessible on the website as well as the new droid version (and ingame..more to come on that awesomeness), with my very simple automated upload process.

Entropia Life information will likely be removed from the App as they do not support the API, and will not be included in the new overlay program either.

Here is a small intentionally dumb ed down overlay sample:
http://www.twitch.tv/forgotv/c/6248659

This same + more user specific information would be available on the android app in nearly the same fashion as shown with my API. (Twitch app for example will never show Entropia channels( unless they become top 750 channels) ...mine will, and you can watch em from inside the game, or on the droid)

The coolest part about the system is that it has zero interaction with Entropia itself (all the app data I provide), it simply attaches to the window (of nearly any running game window! *notice how it shows the game running, I can alt tab into another game and it embeds there too) as a separate yet seemingly embedded process. So for example, with this new app , you could log into World of Werewolves, and search/edit all that Entropia data from within that game while you raid, and chat with your Entropia friends at the same time. Definitely cool stuff, and I cant wait to release it.

Ill keep posted as more comes along, but I wanted to be sure to let people know this is still evolving.
For anyone interested feel free to check out my site, register and play with your own databases. They will be the ones that will be shown when you use the app.
www.lundsys.com/Entropia/index.php

Have updated Armor and FAP tables.

Exciting new ingame app coming soon using alot of the same data, plus on the Android app soon you can see your inventory, skills, crafting logs and so much more!

But for now, Armor and Faps are updated, with more coming as I get time. (I want the ingame info updated as well.)

Back