Sydney Meet on July 26, 2014

Must be your turn to play quizmaster ( at least that way you can't win yet again :p )

Oh goodness, I'd better start making some notes ...

Sounds like a fun get-together! If I wasn't 9k miles away I'd come along :(

Dirk

Confirmed

A few wines and the quiz I'm gone!
Accommodation @ a mates West Hoxton.
I will be late as I'm working this day, but may get away early enough to arrive from Newy around 6-8pm
What Pub just in case your still boozing.
Can you PM address and contact mobile.
Crikey gotta update the Laptop.
Any idea of Taxi numbers for retreat:)

Xaph:lolup::lolup::lolup:

Footnote
Don't forget Gold card

This was a really good night and again thanks very much to all that made the effort.

If you want a copy of the pictures pm me an address to email them to.

Cheers,

Mac :)

Enjoyed myself immensely.
Great to meet similar game minded Aussies, although arriving with a 12 year old Bottle of single Malt was probably unwise +__-
A really great meet up with some of the key participants of Austropia :)

Mac is a legend host.

Some screenshots or it never happened :D:D

Would have been nice to come and meet some of you guys however winter is our busiest time.

Sounds like it was a great meet.

Gratz Jung

Edit: Those I haven't already met :)

Luckily none of us is into cosplay .. unlike this guy last weekend:
Australian Reuben Rose, on his way to a charity event and carrying a tray of cupcakes, was surrounded by police at a train station in Blacktown, Sydney today after his fellow commuters became concerned at the stuff in his bag.

Rose, you see, was dressed as Marvel’s Deadpool (part of the national Superhero Week charity drive) and along with the cupcakes he was also carrying swords, ammunition, grenades and firearms.

They were all plastic props, part of his costume, but obviously not everyone on the train was aware of that, so in the middle of his ride Rose found himself yanked off at a station and surrounded by five cops.
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2014/07/c...iding-sydney-train-with-guns-swords-grenades/

Jung you don't want to see me falling of a milk crate endlessly in GIF
The Glen Moray Single malt hit the spot, and fortunately the resurrection chip was used to send me home via taxi:)

Photos are needed!

This was a really good night and again thanks very much to all that made the effort.

If you want a copy of the pictures pm me an address to email them to.

Cheers,

Mac :)

You already know my email address hon.

Thanks Mac for the hospitality and the feed and also to those that travelled from near and far :)

Back