Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
magamtrib.jpg

Here is my tribute for Magam :)

Magam, come home!

Its sad to think how few at even his home know of Magam.

I'd like him to come back soon, ive been waiting nearly half a year now :(

now that's silly. Is magam your boyfriend ?

Magam is/was the rig's oldest pacifist resident. I mean he lived at the rig. I'm not entirely sure he knew much about the rest of Calypso except the two closest TPs, Twin Peaks and Nymphtown (The old pre-Cry map). He simply socialized and picked up the occasional oil. But mostly socialized. Not sure he even owned a weapon. Just died and walked back to the rig. And socialized.

Nice guy. :)

The guy had had so much fruits collected, he could probably trade it for an adj.fap :D Never sold any.

Magam is/was the rig's oldest pacifist resident. I mean he lived at the rig. I'm not entirely sure he knew much about the rest of Calypso except the two closest TPs, Twin Peaks and Nymphtown (The old pre-Cry map). He simply socialized and picked up the occasional oil. But mostly socialized. Not sure he even owned a weapon. Just died and walked back to the rig. And socialized.

Nice guy. :)

Oh he has all tps. On all planets.
And you can be sure he only WALKS to every new tp!
I remember a tp on RockTropia on top of stairs.
The tp didnt have a revive and the stairs was crowded by an angry mob.
It took a team 2-3 days to keep the stairs open so magam could walk up safely without dieing.

magam dont use armor.
And of course magam didnt allow anyone to fly him to the tp! And he never use tp chip...

:)

Weird guy lol
But hes a good friend and i like him :D

I've had the honour of meeting Magam several times. If not at the rig, then randomly healing people at various events, wearing THAT hat :p

Not that he is a very nice guy he is also a luck bringer, having Magam in your team = instant good loot :D

I have been myself honored to be healed by Magam several times and so can really confirm this :wise:

EDIT: The tribute is nice, but freaking small! He deserves a bigger thing, come on! :)

Last edited:
When you get a pm from Magam you know your brain is going to hurt trying to figure out what he just said :) but it's a good hurt.

Magam used to talk so much in Pm's I have heard...Now see they miss him. Magam please FR request me..:D

magam? they say there are more new tps at ark!
we have some running to do. magam

Magam, the man that i think escaped from every outpost on foot.
I miss his pm's :(

Magam, I think MA created the new chat UI to try to lure you back from your sabbatical!

I miss the pm king, it is so quiet now :(

If you talk to him, ask him about his "10 Goals in EU" They were all awesome. I wish I could remember them.

I like Magam, he's a great guy. Quite the wheeler and dealer. :laugh:

Not that he is a very nice guy he is also a luck bringer, having Magam in your team = instant good loot :D

I have been myself honored to be healed by Magam several times and so can really confirm this :wise:

EDIT: The tribute is nice, but freaking small! He deserves a bigger thing, come on! :)

This!!

I can remember the first time I was up at Cp Years ago and very much a noob. Magam comes up to me and starts healing out of the blue and we got talking and then the globals started to roll in. Needless to say I hired him for a few days after that and we became good Eu friends.

It's been months since I have seen him on...

Reactions: das
Back