Guys Please.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
It would sure be nice to have the combat log page carry over to the next session. I didn't search on how many times this has been asked for but you said that it was coming. This would be such a great help to everyone who tracks his stats.

Also it would be nice to be able to D/L a CSV file of your globals and HOFs so one could put them in a SS sheet and see if there is a trend. You know like EP allows you to do on most of their info.

Thanks guys, again, for great tool I hope you can fill our requests.

I'm pretty sure if 1 developer will take time to read all your posts, it will have no time for anything else :)

In my opinion a log of your action inside the game (if I understood correctly) it one thing MA would not like to make it available. Lots of players will have access to a lot of accurate data and maybe see exactly what you ask, aka trends.

I second the part about a continuing combat log.

In my opinion a log of your action inside the game (if I understood correctly) it one thing MA would not like to make it available.

MA wouldn't, but it's an EntropiaLife's section, not the game's :silly2:

I'm pretty sure if 1 developer will take time to read all your posts, it will have no time for anything else :)

In my opinion a log of your action inside the game (if I understood correctly) it one thing MA would not like to make it available. Lots of players will have access to a lot of accurate data and maybe see exactly what you ask, aka trends.

That is exactly my point accurate data. BTW It is my understanding there is only one developer:).

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply on this thread. I will add your comments to the wish list for future development.

Kind regards,
Chad

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late reply on this thread. I will add your comments to the wish list for future development.

Kind regards,
Chad

They have been added before like 3 or 4 months ago, once by a female can't remember the name and by Salty like 4 or 5 months ago. Everyone has added them it seems:). Hope you can get it going.
Thanks for the reply.

I hate making new threads so I'll post my suggestion here.

Since the position key (Default P) now generates a waypoint in System tab instead of a message in the chat, maybe it makes sense to rewire the "Show waypoint when killed" option in the EL client from auto-typing "/pos" to auto-pressing the locationstamp key?

They have been added before like 3 or 4 months ago, once by a female can't remember the name and by Salty like 4 or 5 months ago. Everyone has added them it seems:). Hope you can get it going.
Thanks for the reply.

Female... My avatar is female but last i checked.. I wasent.. :p

I hate making new threads so I'll post my suggestion here.

Since the position key (Default P) now generates a waypoint in System tab instead of a message in the chat, maybe it makes sense to rewire the "Show waypoint when killed" option in the EL client from auto-typing "/pos" to auto-pressing the locationstamp key?

isnt this how it currently works? I never got a /pos wp when dying before, but i got the 'location calypso blah blah' and now i get the 'p' location link

isnt this how it currently works? I never got a /pos wp when dying before, but i got the 'location calypso blah blah' and now i get the 'p' location link

"/pos" always generated a clickable link. The problem with "/pos" sent by EL-client though was that if you had some text typed in the input box and not sent- "/pos" was added at the end of that text and didn't work of course.

Well, I just tested, looks like it works the same (if you, say, typed "test" in local, it becomes "test/pos" after you die) but a link do appear in System. Ok then, disregard my request.

Female... My avatar is female but last i checked.. I wasent.. :p

Sorry Star I do know your gender but for whatever reason I just remember the AVA not the name, my bad. The nice thing about that is it is my understanding that you are the programmer that does most, if not all the work, and I am glad that you do read the posts.

Thanks for the program and thanking you in advance for the requested updates.

Back