anyone have this error :?

When system is back up you should get a resync on game client if out of sync. Just doesnt work on account page :(

same error

sadley entered too many numbers before I realised it was not sending the code ,

never mind loots been bad any how .

Its got me too....bug tracked me down :eyecrazy:

Damn, logged out to check and now can't get back in :(

I'm confused. What are you trying to say?

I don't know if he's right about the codes not being sent to servers, but if that's true then if you have tried more 3 times your GC will be out of sync with MA when the problem gets resolved.

Code:
Write down your number if you have a golcard, system doesnt send them to mindark. so you're fucked if you tried multiple times

I repeat write down gc code(s)

Damn. It's already become a bad code according to the EU website. Can't even log into my account now.

I'm confused. What are you trying to say?

the goldcard security numbers... If you have a GC and try to log in, write the numbers down somewhere. Client doesn't send the code to servers atm. After too many failed atemps your GC will be out of sync and you won't be able to log in again

Code:

Damn. It's already become a bad code according to the EU website. Can't even log into my account now.

That is exactly what im saying :(

Same bug here, i was on CP last. and gold card holder aswell

I don't know if he's right about the codes not being sent to servers, but if that's true then if you have tried more 3 times your GC will be out of sync with MA when the problem gets resolved.

You get out of sync when you enter Incorrect codes. If you enter codes and get error like this, nothing happens. You can create 20 gold card codes and use only the last one, and it will still log you on (in some cases will ask for the next one) but no out of sync problems.

Another victim.

A bit odd, yesterday I tried to use the GC and the screen was dead....nothing. Inserted card 30 times, nothing.

then I look up support on the GC says something about battery reactivation reinsert card a bunch of times. Ok try again nothing.

So I finally order a replacement on the site for 100 ped. and then the reader started up next swipe course.

One wouldn't think that not verifying a purchase for a GC reader via email would break the system...but it is MA programming. I apologize if I broke it. :)

I'm pretty sure i tried to log in more than 3 times.. So what are we supposed to do?

How the fuc* am I supposed to log in to website again.

I'm pretty sure i tried to log in more than 3 times.. So what are we supposed to do?

How the fuc* am I supposed to log in to website again.

Like some1 said earlier, you'll probable be able to resync later ingame.
It seems to be affecting alot of people so I wouldn't worry too much about it

Why do you link this with GC?

I was getting a server error as well, now servers seems to be up again.

Somebody forgot to tell MA janitor that the VU was postponed for tomorrow so he does not need to put the server down.

Or maybe he knew, but Magyar told him is not important, and to go ahead anyway...

You can create 20 gold card codes and use only the last one, and it will still log you on (in some cases will ask for the next one) but no out of sync problems.

Where you got this info? I thought the system remembers only the last 3 codes.

i cant log in either.... i was in Twin when i got kicked out from the game, and after that i cant login.
And i tried like 10 times to log in after, with system reboots and all before if understood that this must be a bugg.

=/

now you got same problem then me :(

lost sync to server with your gold card, check my post a pgae before

hit me too, tried my card several times on client and in webpage.

in the web page, it says invalid number, so who knows whats up?

With this many affected im sure we will get resolution in the next month or so.

hopefully we weren't the lucky winners selected to purchase a new gold card.

is it just me that thinks your an idiot???? :scratch2::eyecrazy:

Why on gods earth or in Lootius' Entropia would you log out to check if you have the bug that stops you getting in???

Are you crazy???? :dunce:

Why do you link this with GC?

I was getting a server error as well, now servers seems to be up again.

Chatting with friends on skype with and without goldcard led to that conclusion ^^

and..
There is currently an issue preventing participants with the Gold Card security system from logging in to the Entropia Universe client, as well as the Entropia Universe account website.

Chatting with friends on skype with and without goldcard led to that conclusion ^^

Oh, ok - but I had issues as well and I do not have GC... all seems ok now

may be this is one of bugs they tried to avoid by delaying next vu and it has sneaked by the back door ?

Start working argh ?????????? :mad::mad::mad::mad:

is it just me that thinks your an idiot???? :scratch2::eyecrazy:

Why on gods earth or in Lootius' Entropia would you log out to check if you have the bug that stops you getting in???

Are you crazy???? :dunce:

A temptation to successfully log in back and post "Suck it, losers" was too strong :D

the goldcard security numbers... If you have a GC and try to log in, write the numbers down somewhere. Client doesn't send the code to servers atm. After too many failed atemps your GC will be out of sync and you won't be able to log in again

That is exactly what im saying :(

I think your gold card will get out of sync, however I am pretty sure that when this happens when you try to login you will be told to reenter a number and it will re-sync. This has happened to me once before and I had to do the same thing when I first got my gold card, I had enter a number and it was synced from that number. But for sure I have done the syncing process twice.

I think your gold card will get out of sync, however I am pretty sure that when this happens when you try to login you will be told to reenter a number and it will re-sync. This has happened to me once before and I had to do the same thing when I first got my gold card, I had enter a number and it was synced from that number. But for sure I have done the syncing process twice.

Yea. Seems like I had been re prompted for another number to sync.

I'd also suggest to MA to make the gold card function a mobile app like blizzard does. It is time to get out of the card business that otherwise could take weeks to replace

I have just got to laugh about all of this and I am sorry but this is all my fault.
Last night my soc mates and I were talking about the impending VU and the delay and I wrote "MA will do the same old thing, put in stuff that no one cares about and break stuff that everyone wants". As you can see I spoke and it became as self-fulfilling-prophecy. Sorry all my bad:(.

Back