Login Issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
There is currently an issue preventing participants with the Gold Card security system from logging in to the Entropia Universe client, as well as the Entropia Universe account website.

Thank you for your patience while our technical team works to resolve this issue.

Originally Posted Here

Thanks Bertha but how long?

It's a feature NOT a bug!

New Gold Card feature
Gold card offers new safety feature, it locks you out of Entropia now, saving you thousands of peds a week by not letting you play!

Most worrying for me, is the amount of players who are online atm... They are all unprotected by gold card? BTW.. WHAT ABOUT AUCTIONS???? i am paying auction fees for auctions to be online for 7days.. but now half of the market is removed from bidding..
If someone has double account without gold card.. i congratulate you, you can go fetch some very low price items from ending auctions.

finder 105 and extractor 104 finishing in 4 mins with TT +4 bid on each, some nice (L) guns finishing below MU also!

Shame there is no peds on my brothers old dead account :(

Most worrying for me, is the amount of players who are online atm... They are all unprotected by gold card? BTW.. WHAT ABOUT AUCTIONS???? i am paying auction fees for auctions to be online for 7days.. but now half of the market is removed from bidding..
If someone has double account without gold card.. i congratulate you, you can go fetch some very low price items from ending auctions.

You don't have any issues if you got GC but didn't crash/log out before the issue arrived.

There is CLDs ending below normal price in 2h.. so if not fixed by then..

There is CLDs ending below normal price in 2h.. so if not fixed by then..
I think that too much people online to buy it for reasonable price. I'm online because log in before issues, but I dont want go buying all in AH :)

guess this wont take an hour to fix... cause it affects MA´s Money... not our Pedcards this time :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

guess this wont take an hour to fix... cause it affects MA´s Money... not our Pedcards this time :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

More than 1h since bertha bot posted about them know over 2h since we first started posting about it!

What should I buy with the peds i've saved?

More than 1h since bertha bot posted about them know over 2h since we first started posting about it!

What should I buy with the peds i've saved?

Get yourself a little Toyota or something..

Don't understand it can take this long to roll back an backup file. Apparently its an 500 server error causing it, proberbly some prep for the update tommorow that was released too early or something

Is this a joke?
How did it even happen so randomly?

Get yourself a little Toyota or something..

Don't understand it can take this long to roll back an backup file. Apparently its an 500 server error causing it, proberbly some prep for the update tommorow that was released too early or something

Whats the point in you telling the customers they dont understand?

If I go into town and my favorite butcher or sweet shop is closed for a reason they usualy put a sign up giving the customers an ETA as to when they plan to re-open... Sorry closed for business does what? Leave's us on here asking whats happening and complaining about how much support sucks, and maybe some of you techie's might be thinking how the tech dept sucks cause you could have sorted this an hour ago.

As a company its smart to keep your customers informed of whats going on, but we all know thats too much to ask so we spend hours on here flaming instead!

I cant log in either... how long will this take?

Thank you for your patience while our technical team works to resolve this issue
:grumble: When will it be fixed? Today, tomorrow, next week, in 3 years?!? :grumble:

Well.. i suppose ill go do something IRL... :(

The system has been down since at least 1530 UTC when I tried to log in and I see post on another thread about the problem from 1300 UTC so its clearly not a quick fix.

Bunch of junkies waiting for their fix. :wise::laugh:

WHY THE HELL this is NOT in Client Loader?????

Not everybody reads forums and some surely will panic.

premium account options introduced tomorrow:confused: causing current problem with GC:confused:...

It is in the client loader :)

18 Mar 2014 14:33 UTC

There is currently an issue preventing participants with the Gold Card security system from logging in to the Entropia Universe client, as well as the Entropia Universe account website.

Thank you for your patience while our technical team works to resolve this issue.

In loader btw

Back