Login Issues

Merci, Vlad!:)

after VU still not working ....

*pssssst* ... can you hear it?

professionals @ work ....

I feel a bit misled about the full security the GC offers. If they have no direct control, then it is not as secure as they advertized.

We are being told here that this secure login service, we paid extra for, is run by another company, who could...in theory be holding all of our "secure" ID codes for the taking or giving. MA would have to supply them with account identifying information in order for them to correlate the accounts.

Would be very easy for them to just hack it all from there.

If ma held all the tokens and the ability to manage them they could solve the issue, but if all of this data is somewhere else...who knows.

Unfortunate to see. Feeling misled and of course, its not fun not being able to play.

geez,im seeing level 80 and even level 110 players+ globalling in tracker,i cant believe they dont have goldcards,or is there some way goldcards do work ?

I feel a bit misled about the full security the GC offers. If they have no direct control, then it is not as secure as they advertized.

Maybe they have a direct control after all. I overreacted a bit too, but the guy has a point.

geez,im seeing level 80 and even level 110 players+ globalling in tracker,i cant believe they dont have goldcards,or is there some way goldcards do work ?

Killerbee mentioned that some people with gold cards can login.

Some people know how to protect themselves better than others. Also could be that only a certain range of GC are affected (sharing a common cryptographic algorithm/keys)

Selling Unlimited Items:

On Auction: -- Isis HL8 -- Ancient Red Scorpion -- Gravis GBR-34 Mk.II -- Combustive Attack Nanochip IV
Also Selling: -- Dark Knight of Arkadia Harness (M) -- Sand Stormer Harness (M) -- Adjusted Fap -- Empty Skill Implants

Player Register: Max HardWrath Mayhem

Also Selling: -- Dark Knight of Arkadia Harness (M) -- Sand Stormer Harness (M) -- Adjusted Fap -- Empty Skill Implants <----- All lies!!!

How can you be selling these items if you cant log in?

***On Auction: -- Isis HL8 -- Ancient Red Scorpion -- Gravis GBR-34 Mk.II -- Combustive Attack Nanochip IV*** <---- I sure hope you SB was around MU, sorry to see you get cheated if not.

Anyone know if its possible to contact MA and tell them to inactivate the gold card from the account?

some can log and some cant..hows that posible?..i still cant:scratch2:

Anyone know if its possible to contact MA and tell them to inactivate the gold card from the account?

i did this once i lost my reader...don't know how i submitted the case anymore but had to send passport copy etc..took some days..so i think it is faster to just wait until they fix the issue...

if it would be easy to just disable the gc login the whole gc concept won't make much sense right?

Um, I got in right now with GC.. dunno

Unlikely. I did only one try with GC yesterday, so couldn't lose sync, and tried again now, still doesn't work.

i could login IF i hadn't now the "wrong one time code message" lol
im not able to log in the entropia main HP aswell.

think i wont be able for the next days to play entropia :)

UPDATE:

MA was so clever to build in a AUTO sync feature =)

smart guys, im checking if its working now

I have logged in.

I successfully used the previously generated and failed code, so the codes indeed weren't sent anywhere.

HM, I got the incorrect one time code also...

This could be due to many attempts to login while the system was down and somehow the one time codes got desynchronized

This could be a real problem as many people will block their account due to incorrect logins

MA please answer on this

LE: Now I can login, the message appeared on first attempt to login from the Mobile App

To log in all that I had to do is try again a second time

The first time it told me that i had the wrong GC code

I probably tried to log on 50 or so times yesterday

Yay! Happy to hear this for all able to log in now! I'm at work so it will be a few hours....

To log in all that I had to do is try again a second time

The first time it told me that i had the wrong GC code

I probably tried to log on 50 or so times yesterday

My support ticket expressly states to not generate any more codes until this issue is resolved.

EDIT: It now officially is:

clientloader said:
Gold Card Login Issue Resolved
The login issue preventing Gold Card users from logging in has now been resolved.

If your Gold Card has gotten out of sync due to too many failed login attempts, please submit a support case to request a Gold Card resync. The support team has been instructed to prioritize Gold Card related cases.

Thanks for your patience during this unexpected downtime.

Last edited:
I think I will be missing my flight, meaning I will be stuck on Toulan for another week. And there is nothing to do here :(

Got GC out of sync, contacted support which was lightning fast: the problem was resolved within 1 hour.

Grrr Any 1 else got the internal error bug again on the gc. Just relogged to get rid the trade bug, cant log in now.

yes, part of Arkadia and space is down..but I'm able to log into other parts of Arkadia and Toulan seems to be up still...Calypso down?

ar that explains how i can log into entropia website with the gc thanks for info!

Back