Buying: General Trading Service - Buying Items!!

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Entropia Liquidation Service
Need PEDs Fast?

If you need a fast sale and/or need to free up PED please contact me. I routinely buy unlimited items worth 1K PED to 10k ped. I can consider lower or higher value items. Generally speaking you should expect an offer from me for roughly what the item could fetch on auction through bids.

I bump this thread only when I have at least 20k ped on hand, so if you see the bump, then PEDs are available immediately.

The majority of what I buy will be resold for a higher price but I am also willing to wait the time it takes to do so which may include listing items on auction over and over and paying the auction fees each time.... Or waiting weeks and months to sell through the forums. Sometimes it takes 4-6 months to get some things sold.

There is risk for me because the in-game markets fluctuate a lot and many items lose value within short periods of time due to all of the new unlimited items looting on all of the planets as well as the normal ebb and flow of EU's supply and demand.

I try to pay fair prices and pay within the value range of an item and then sell for within the value range.

Examples of unlimited items:

Handguns
Carbines & Rifles
Heal tools
MindForce
Mining Tools
Armor sets and parts (M) mostly
Rare Cloths
Blueprints of value
Unlimited Vehicles & rare (L) vehicles
etc, etc, etc

In some cases I will buy (L) items. Generally I don't want them but will buy them if you need to free up PED immediately.

Due to continuously changing market conditions I can not list prices or make offers in a public thread.

Please just send me a PM here on the forum or contact me in-game through the player register. I approve all friend requests since I assume its someone who wants to sell me something or buy something from me. Please note, there is a bug with friend requests affecting everyone so if I dont approve your request, just send me a PM through the offline messaging system.

If we are unable to agree on price, or if I don't want your item, I can at least give you advice on how to sell your item and get the best price.

Short term loans are also available. You will need to provide item(s) as collateral.

Last edited:
If I'm not online and you need an immediate sale try joining the #Trade chat channel. Please note, it's not the same as /trade which is a local only channel... #Trade is universe wide and is player created.

To join, type exactly this into the main chat box: /join #Trade

Last edited:
Bought a lot of items... more ped are available :)

Time for a bump!!!

FYI: I cant take ores, enmatters, and general stackable hunting loot

Sendt pm, so a good start would be to check your inbox :)

Regards

Dj Albin

Time for a bump, lots of things purchased, still more ped available.

Time for a bump!!!

Time for a bump. :)

hey i got raw 404 tier 3,3. what are u paying for one of those?

hey i got raw 404 tier 3,3. what are u paying for one of those?

I am about to log on, if you want to send me a PM in-game I can make you an offer.

i have a vigi set SGA (M) that I might be looking to part with... pm me with a price you'd be interested in buying it... if you're interested of course :p

Time for a bump :)

Back