March 19th RT VU notes

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
ROCKTROPIA VU NEWS!
March 19th, 2014 By NEVERDIE Write comment

The landscape of ROCKtropia has been altered forever, citizens and visitors alike are advised to check the “New Map” before venturing out!

The future is bright, so long as we can hold back the Zombie hordes and discover the cure!

ZOMBIE KONG continues to terrorize Zomhattan, the waves of Zombies surrounding him are out of control! Please do what you can to contain him! We are preparing a Massive Campaign to Recruit New Players to assist in the Battle! You are Not Alone! Hang on as long as you can!

in the meantime a ROCKTROPIA Homeland Security base has been established to protect The City of Dreams from the Undead!

Loyalists will “Share” in the loot! For safety all new ROCKtropia arrivals will Spawn at the CND Lagoon as New Harlem is too Dangerous. Please assist them, hold their hands, nurture them, one day they will grow up to fight and party beside you.

Valuable Resources have been Discovered in the Arctic, but to protect the future from Contamination all off world Goods have been restricted!

Crafters and Traders are requested to manufacture and stock local goods for Arctic Explorers!’

But BEWARE The THING. it is Still out there! New Arrivals are Advised to Sign up for a Tour of Duty and earn valuable Free starter Equipment.

3-18-2014 VU Notes:

ROCKTropia – March 18th VU Notes.

Increased Zombie Flesh Drop Rate
Increased Rotten banana drop rate.
Werewolf Spawns increased
Werewolf Mission Broker added
Vampires returned
Vampire Mission broker added.
Banana Weight Reduced
Vinyl Weight Reduced
Lemmy’s Castle added
Beer Garden Added
Mining Resources from Old Servers Consolidated
Werewolf Mine instances added Somewhere
Iron Quests restored
Mission chains fixed
Zombie Kong Wave Spawner Fixed (17 Waves – Reduced lvl Kong)
New Loot added to Kong
Mineral Resources added to arctic Server
Item Restriction added back to Arctic – ROCKtropia Items only. Mindforce implants will be removed.
Event Forts Added.
New Island areas added to Zomhattan Server.
City of Dreams starter Area Refurbished
Known Issues:

Horny Little Devils Still invisible
Some Forum Trolls Textures still messed up
Motorhead Royalty Spawns not in stadium
Lemmys Castle Mobs need re-organizing.

Looks like they finally stopped contemplating their navels and got to work.

Somewhere is a place in RT? Next up Anywhere and Nowhere, I take it?

I rather suspect that is how horny little devils prefer it. Much more privacy that way :laugh:

yeah maybe they become shy :ahh:

and

well maybe the lockpick kit´s will tell the lokation like beacons used too :smoke:

think i have to check RT once again :)

Nice to see that they tend to listen to player feedback (like the KONG HP decrease etc.)

It seems RT has a new map interface :)

Back