Planet calypso content release 2014.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
!PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2014.1
2014-03-19
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

New Instances
A new robot event instance has been added. More information will come with the first event, scheduled for March 28.

Several small hunting instances have been added to the Cape Corinth area.

Creature Updates
The following creatures have received graphical updates:
  • Bristlehog
  • Pupugi
  • Igni
  • Diripi
  • Merp
  • Warlock
  • Chomper
  • Cersumon
  • Morsusilex

Sounds
  • Corrected distance and volume for small creatures.
  • Sound quality has been improved for many Calypso creatures.
  • Updated sound effects for recently updated creatures.

Daily Missions
  • Several unpopular daily hunting missions have been removed. Additional daily missions will be added over the next several partner releases.

Bug Fixes
  • The fort in Vermillion fields has been fixed.
  • Corrected an issue that caused participants to spawn in a tree when teleporting to Boreas outpost.
  • Corrected an issue causing the Mr Yoshida mission to not complete properly
  • Corrected typos in the Wanted: Bloodclaw daily mission
  • The Resources for the Dolph mission now gives the correct rewards.

Misc
  • Creature density has been adjusted on the spawns near Cape Corinth.
  • Additional revival and service terminals have been added near Cape Corinth.
  • The Cape Corinth area has received many graphical performance optimizations.
  • Interior textures in the F.O.M.A shopping area have been updated.
  • The entrance to the Sabakuma Tunnel has been redesigned.

Originally Posted Here

Hmmm so nothing? lol

Hey, how about those craftable melee amps that were going to come?

cant log in with gold card still!!!!!

:_(

Houston we have a problem!!!

when i dont want to play i can log in and when i like to play i can´t log in game.

Fix this real fast now so we can start play.

Daily Missions
  • Several unpopular daily hunting missions have been removed. Additional daily missions will be added over the next several partner releases.

Any chance of letting us know which ones ? or do we need to spend time/fuel finding out for ourselves :rolleyes:

Daily Missions

Any chance of letting us know which ones ? or do we need to spend time/fuel finding out for ourselves :rolleyes:

I can think of a few that I hope are gone:

Tantardion (I found about 3 of them... would take a month to actually kill the required amount LOL)

Mulmun (I just can be arsed to go into PvP4... and there's maybe one or two that spawn west of Troy... again, a month)

Spider bots (really? where are these suckers?)

Loot X item (as Fred already mentioned... this one is a PIA and needs to go away, immediately)

Tantardion (I found about 3 of them... would take a month to actually kill the required amount LOL)

Mulmun (I just can be arsed to go into PvP4... and there's maybe one or two that spawn west of Troy... again, a month)

Spider bots (really? where are these suckers?)

Loot X item (as Fred already mentioned... this one is a PIA and needs to go away, immediately)

I was thinking they meant some of the older daily missions e.g 'the daily poacher' I think it was called, the one for killing 30 Rex, 30 sabas, 30 aetherex. I think they've been inactive for a while now and they are in the middle of nowhere so was hoping MA could clarify this.

Last edited:
I wish they'd fix the daily mission broker rather than the missions. You can always just give up on missions, but no amount of waiting will make the reward options anything but offensive for UL weapon owners. It's adding insult to injury: first an additional downward force on looted (L) weapon markup and second that those who actually own their own UL gun can't buy anything remotely as useful from the broker. I suggest FAPs, or better yet stop the madness and just consolidate daily and combat tokens.

There's a more or less dense spawn of tantardions west of the volcano/plongu TP (I forget the name). I did the daily in an hour or two.

not mentioed in the notes, but halloween mayhem bug is fixed - i received 10 candy boxes.

not mentioed in the notes, but halloween mayhem bug is fixed - i received 10 candy boxes.

Suddenly, the VU turns into a total success
highfive.gif

Crone already created 5 support tickets for bugs:

1. Sent chat messages do not disappear from the box where you type
2. Crone is offline to his friends
3. The messages are not updating more often then they are updating
4. The (red background) global messages hide behind the three buttons above main chat
5. The system tab keeps lighting up without new messages
6. It's not possible to delete the tutorial messages

Maybe they should have taken the full week before implementing.

What about melee amps?

Crone already created 5 support tickets for bugs:

1. Sent chat messages do not disappear from the box where you type
2. Crone is offline to his friends
3. The messages are not updating more often then they are updating
4. The (red background) global messages hide behind the three buttons above main chat
5. The system tab keeps lighting up without new messages
6. It's not possible to delete the tutorial messages

Maybe they should have taken the full week before implementing.

press down arrow and previous line in chat is moved up to write new message

I wish they'd fix the daily mission broker rather than the missions. You can always just give up on missions, but no amount of waiting will make the reward options anything but offensive for UL weapon owners. It's adding insult to injury: first an additional downward force on looted (L) weapon markup and second that those who actually own their own UL gun can't buy anything remotely as useful from the broker. I suggest FAPs, or better yet stop the madness and just consolidate daily and combat tokens.

There's a more or less dense spawn of tantardions west of the volcano/plongu TP (I forget the name). I did the daily in an hour or two.

nice medium spawn of Tantardians is NE, 1 tp jump or less from East Scylla Mountains

press down arrow and previous line in chat is moved up to write new message

Turning off / unticking 'Options - Hub - Keep Main chat focus when entering text' appears to solve the problem. Atleast for me it does.

Now it's [ENTER] type text [ENTER] [ESCAPE]

Hitting escape leaves the message until you press [enter] again at which point you can continue typing.

I was thinking they meant some of the older daily missions e.g 'the daily poacher' I think it was called, the one for killing 30 Rex, 30 sabas, 30 aetherex. I think they've been inactive for a while now and they are in the middle of nowhere so was hoping MA could clarify this.

I believe this is part of mission chain to get on Island area where Husk is spawned, cant remember name of LA

I believe this is part of mission chain to get on Island area where Husk is spawned, cant remember name of LA

Yes, that NPC has a mission "Poacher hunt" which is a part of the volcano chain, and once you've done it he starts to give daily missions "Daily poacher" for the mentioned set of mobs.

Press "O' click on "Privacy" and uncheck the box "Incognito".
Crone will be online to his friends.

Crone might sound stupid in your ears, but he can assure you he is not.

Turning off / unticking 'Options - Hub - Keep Main chat focus when entering text' appears to solve the problem. Atleast for me it does.

Now it's [ENTER] type text [ENTER] [ESCAPE]

Hitting escape leaves the message until you press [enter] again at which point you can continue typing.

these aren't solutions, but workarounds. changing from one chat to another and back works as well.

Roll it back please. I don't multi-task well..LOL

Last edited:
Dont roll back, only give to us please more tweak possibilities for Message Center UI!

When they focus at things like this new chat system, they could it make outstanding to others MMO and implement a translator and text corrector also.
This would be really usefully.

Just my 2 pecs to improve that new system.

Don't do any loans at the banks right now. As it is now you can't redeem loan because of an error. New bug introduced from this VU!
I have the loan deeds in my inventory and have tried a relog. Nothing works.:mad:

Bank-loan-error-trying-to-get-items-out!

Back