Entropia Universe Release 14.6 Available

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our servers are now back online, and Entropia Universe Release 14.6 and Planet Partner Content Releases are now available for download.
As previously announced we are experiencing issues with the gold card authentication. We understand from the gold card technology partner company that the issue will be solved today. We apologize for any inconvenience. Â!

Originally Posted Here

Well it will not be solved then today... thnx for :nutkick: MA.

They are lying. GC's was intentionally shut down to prevent people from leaving caly the day before update, and to allow a ton of discoveries to go to noob, non-GC, players, allowing them first right to new-item inflated MU.

When I get on there better be An amazing Discovery in my Compensation ped flow center!!! Like 5000 ped. Cause that is what I am not gaining by not being able to log on!

Last edited:
They are lying. GC's was intentionally shut down to prevent people from leaving caly the day before update, and to allow a ton of discoveries to go to noob, non-GC, players, allowing them first right to new-item inflated MU.

You're getting paranoid now...

Is just the half-assed loot implementation which allows all new items to be discovered at once rather than in a certain amount of time (let's say 1-2 weeks) after an important VU, associated with a random algorithm.

The most annoying part is the UL item drop, which after a certain number stops dropping so early grinders get most of them.

Then I'm expecting to pay 1000 ped MU for a puny gun like the red scorpion.

Besides, GC or non-GC players, the noobs grinding mobs like no tomorrow after releases are alts anyway :laugh:

Probably its the case unfortunatly... dont belive them for a second either (until they give me my loot ofc then i start to belive them...)

Wow, so they really have outsourced such a simple yet crucial thing? That's scaring.

Why? A lot of companies use for example the RSA securid tokens for 2-factor login. If something breaks with it, they are in pretty much the same situation as MA. This is fairly common and sensible thing to do over going off and developing your own (you still need to do the integration part).

So great, get me to depo more to buy items off more noobs instead of rewarding ppl who depo alot. Makes sense, now I understand all the *alt ava's*, its the only way you have a chance of looting something so you dont have to buy it.

Wow, so they really have outsourced such a simple yet crucial thing? That's scaring.

I don't see that they say it's outsourced. They might have a problem with the GC Software and need Support from GC partner to solve it. I don't think they have "built" completely own software for this, they probably use a std product and integrated it to their system.

I don't see that they say it's outsourced. They might have a problem with the GC Software and need Support from GC partner to solve it. I don't think they have "built" completely own software for this, they probably use a std product and integrated it to their system.

You're probably right. It's obvious and normal that they've used a finished solution, no need to invent a bicycle, but I was too fast to assume they also use external service instead of checking the codes themselves.

Back