virre82

Provider
Society
Black Angels HQ
Mikael nobbe norberg
Have any one find any of this?
Several small hunting instances have been added to the Cape Corinth area

Tidewater Cavern (62500,89800): western side of hill blue cloud is entrance

Globalled on Pupugi Prowler 3rd mob in ;-)

It's a maze

Found 2nd,
Cave (60185,86909): up top visable from far away

Last edited:
Are the areas associated with the map in any way (like little blue dots to be easy to find after 1st discovery)?

(64816,87285,321) Mature-domi bristlehog

(61601,87407,140) L2-L3 Maffoids

(59877,84911,206) Bristlehog prowler/stalker

(59126,83681,588) Molisk adult-guardian

(60697,82346,240) Styxian Passage Foul mid lvl and pupigi mid lvl
(60175,82176,280) Styxian Passage South This is the same instance as Styxian passage, but entrance at other side

(65063,85131,290) Sabakumba Maurauders-Lurkers... and different brood mothers... lvl 19, lvl 31and lvl 57 are the one's I saw It's actually quite awesome! Oh, and in all these instances, if you die, you revive just inside the entrance (yes, I got my ass handed to me by some sabakumbas... although I had super low HP when I turned the corner and the OA brood mother attacked me and hit me for 86.3 -- that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!) Infinity Ixius reported a encountering lvl 107 broodmother slayer.

(60183,86904,207) L2-L3 Maffoid

(62350,89576,121) Tidewater Cavern Pupugi, snarg, tsk-tsk and occulus (really? that is SUCH an odd mix) This place has many tunnels. Thanks to Oleg, we now know there are also big sonic squid in some underground water hole in this instance.

Last edited:
Saba brood mother stalker

Here's a screenie of the saba brood mother stalker, with stats.

saba_brood_mother_stalker.jpg

View image in gallery

(65063,85131,290) Sabakumba Maurauders-Lurkers... and different brood mothers... lvl 19, lvl 31and lvl 57 are the one's I saw It's actually quite awesome! Oh, and in all these instances, if you die, you revive just inside the entrance (yes, I got my ass handed to me by some sabakumbas... although I had super low HP when I turned the corner and the OA brood mother attacked me and hit me for 86.3 -- that's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!)

Further to this, I encountered a lvl 107 Sabakuma Broodmother Slayer in here. Follow all the tunnels on the left and you may encounter it.

Further to this, I encountered a lvl 107 Sabakuma Broodmother Slayer in here. Follow all the tunnels on the left and you may encounter it.

Some of my society did a team, but we didn't get past the lvl 74 marauder... I suspect we must slay the slayer today! :-D

Here's the marauder.

Also, anyone figured out what dmg types the sabas are dishing out now? Seems to be far more than just stab.

So other than possibly the Sabakuma one, has anyone found any purpose for the existence of these things? Tried three so far and all I found was the opportunity to hunt in a massively annoying location and crash a lot when I try to leave.

So other than possibly the Sabakuma one, has anyone found any purpose for the existence of these things? Tried three so far and all I found was the opportunity to hunt in a massively annoying location and crash a lot when I try to leave.

Many of the instances, I just took a quick peek around. There doesn't seem to be any purpose to them, other than, as you said, to be able to hunt them in a small area with a rapid respawn. On about half of the instances, I CTD when exiting.... hopefully, they will fix that with this next patch. The Styxian passage north would seem that it was intended as a quick passage to another part of the server...but I haven't a clue as to where, since the exit on the other side doesn't work.

As I have time, I will investigate each instance a bit more closely, see if there are more boss mobs, etc.

The most interesting one is the Tidewater caverns imo.

Unless I missed something, this is a typo, only L2-3 there.

Yup, that was a typo. Thanks for the catch, and it's been fixed.

Isn't that whole area kind of a new players' area, anyway?

The two primary reasons for implementing these instances are as follows.

1) We wanted to include more grind spots for hunters than would fit into a regular server area, especially for monsters that dont have very good spawns already.

2) We want to move about 10-20% of players on any given area to instances in order to improve performance.

2) We want to move about 10-20% of players on any given area to instances in order to improve performance.

Before you think about doing that can you try to improve the performance of the instances themselves? As posted above CTD on exiting is common, plus all instances seem to have additional lag spikes not present elsewhere and for some reason often go down completely for hours at a time along with space and the Gateway/Thule area.

Before you think about doing that can you try to improve the performance of the instances themselves? As posted above CTD on exiting is common, plus all instances seem to have additional lag spikes not present elsewhere and for some reason often go down completely for hours at a time along with space and the Gateway/Thule area.

Yes there are some issues with the instances right now but it will definately help us with server load balancing in the future when more areas are made like this.

I think people will grind anything as long as it drops something they need.

I am to understand that those mobs now have some more desirable rare loot inside *cough* esi *cough :) ?

Tidewater Cavern also has an underwater section with big Sonic Squid (I saw Alpha-Prowler). The caves are so dark and narrow though that it's almost impossible to hunt there (especially in the water but also above in the cave).

Ur shittin me! Wow. Gonna be hard to cram a team in there.

Tidewater Cavern also has an underwater section with big Sonic Squid (I saw Alpha-Prowler). The caves are so dark and narrow though that it's almost impossible to hunt there (especially in the water but also above in the cave).

Awesome! That's how it had always been hunting Sonic Squid... I don't know how it has been recently.

Shameless plug of my claim to fame: http://http://www.entropialife.com/ViewMob.aspx?M=196

first to record a global on them - (never mind the link - u have to scroll like 10 pages to find it wow it's been that long! 4 years!)

Ur shittin me! Wow. Gonna be hard to cram a team in there.

Where the broodmothers are opens up a bit, so a team is doable. Did a soc hunt with 3 other ppl on one of the more "cramped" brood mother areas, and it worked out fine. It's only the tunnels that are super narrow.

location for Tidewater?

62350,89576, was in Coz' list but she didn't give the name.

Updated the list with the name of Tidewater Cavern. Also updated some mob info that's been added by people in this thread.

Thanks! And guess what, my daily mission is kill 20 sonic squid :)

Back