Server Downtime For Maintenance

10min +additional time left

10 minutes of Pure Suffering.

Well done, do a 30 mins warning and shut down servers 10 mins later when everyone's in the middle of a mob or something.

I cant wait to see the updates.

*Release notes*

Since the Calypso team noticed that CLD´s was ( was, as in "no longer is" ) such a huge success they have now decided to introduce Improved Calypso Land Deeds!

These Improved CLD`S will have a tt value of 0 , and be sold in global auction for only 5000 ped each! , The ROI is calculated ( by the same guy who handled wincalc the last time ) to a hefty 50% annually!

Dont miss out on this wonderful oportunity, buy for yourself, buy to resell, we dont care as long as its hyped!

*End of transmission!*

Well in that case, is there any new information regarding when we will see the mini patch expected early this week?

this one includes the new taming system with mountable, and morphable pets! :silly2:

Seriously though I think this will just be fixes on the chat system..

this one includes the new taming system with mountable, and morphable pets! :silly2:

Im still trying to understand how we ended up getting Dead Mob Sparkles before Melee Amps.

I think we should have a sweepstake for how long past 30 mins downtime this will take

will be back online when someone remembers to turn the servers on

When I tried to install Win 7 on P-II, it surely did restart faster than 30 mins. Kinda leads to some conclusions...

Remember, the first question to ask one's self when trouble shooting, "Did you plug it in?"

roflmao

:scratch2:
:lolup:

"...anyone seen that yellow postit note with the root password?"

:popcorn:

When I tried to install Win 7 on P-II, it surely did restart faster than 30 mins. Kinda leads to some conclusions...

You like BDSM stuff too?

I once installed w95 on 386DX40 1M ram, and also managed to push here full MS OFFICE. Doesn't matter how long it was taken, more fun was how it all works.

People tend to call me a time optimist, but thank god MA's around :)

Wow, MA does read the forums! They saw the two posts about the secrets of EU and was like..crap..shut down now!!!

Seriously, don't tell me this is true. Is it because my cat Zipper had his head on my numpad??????

I am going to cry now :(:rocket:

Seriously, don't tell me this is true. Is it because my cat Zipper had his head on my numpad??????

I am going to cry now :(:rocket:

Cat : I want my milk, stop playing this game Trifle !!!!!!!

mad-cat1.jpg

1 hour lock for trying to log...
Better stay offline then.

You like BDSM stuff too?

I once installed w95 on 386DX40 1M ram, and also managed to push here full MS OFFICE. Doesn't matter how long it was taken, more fun was how it all works.

but did you use the disk floppy version?
there was a floppy disk version of win98 too..
have you ever installed win98 over a serial cable?
just because you like the odd spanking doesnt mean that you are a true BDSM lover. :p

but did you use the disk floppy version?

I certainly did.. do not recall exactly, but were almost 30 of them...

dr3w said:

This is why I turned out mountains and ended up with 8x1M memory sims. Still have that 386 somewhere.

Simple explanation , this is not even Mindarks fault :)

server time was gmt -1 before server restart, and after restart "due to summer time" it become again gmt +0 . that is why login issuse for all of us.

but yes, my underpants become a bit brown after i saw that message :)

Back