Win upto 134.95ped for just posting a price!

1890 , one thousand eight hundred ninety.

My guess would be tt+ 2600 peds :cool:

+1975 at least

TT+1410

GL with the sale!!

Heya, i added [Herman ARK-65 (L) Blueprint] on auction with SB of 1ped and BO of 2699ped. And here is competition about guessing its final price.
So far 2 has ever sold ingame (one 2300ped and other 2900 or around that)

It is very rare bp with great potential for profits:
ARK 65 L BLP Rifle, cost calculation:

Name TT ~Markup~
Azzuridite 3.6 106%
Alferix 19.95 117%
Zulax 15.6 105%
Quil Rubber 9 122%
Alkar Lattice 1.5 800%
Gas Module 2.25 115%
Propelant Supercharger 1.8 115%
Extended Breech 2.7 115%
Standard Magnets 0.5 115%
Flash Suppresor 3.2 115%

Total Cost/click: 60,10
CPC inc Markup: 78,54

The item TT is 440, witch is great. I estimate the item will sell for 139% - 145% with reasonable sales.

SO COMPETITION:

Guess the selling price and get 5% of the final sale price! (so higher it sells - higher the prize)

Rules:
One guess per forum user
No editing posts
Last guess is 6 days from the moment this post is created (as the auction ends in 7 days)

Remove it from auction and maybe we can work out a deal to make some of these so called profit guns :)

Remove it from auction and maybe we can work out a deal to make some of these so called profit guns :)

I cant remove it as it has bids on it already :)

I am not high enough crafter to craft them and anyone who wants can buy this bp for any price he is willing to pay (as long as it is higher than any other bidder is willing to pay).

I am not claiming it is profit blueprint, but just looking at the facts it sure looks like profit bp (markup of materials vs price and markup of the weapon).

I sure would have tried out this blueprint if i had bigger ped card to afford having stock of thousands of peds of weapons waiting to be sold.

+1313 to short

It is very rare bp with great potential for profits:

The item TT is 440, witch is great. I estimate the item will sell for 139% - 145% with reasonable sales.

at 140% MU , the rifle gets an eco of 2.735 with dante, add to that the need to be lvl 70 blp sniper to use it.

i estimate that your estimate is wrong.

at 140% MU , the rifle gets an eco of 2.735 with dante, add to that the need to be lvl 70 blp sniper to use it.

i estimate that your estimate is wrong.

I Estimate your estimation of my estimation to be estimately posted in wrong estimated thread :)

This is not a price check, but a event to guess the price.

I used data from ingame auction system (which shows that kind of markup for last few guns sold). Eco of specific weapon sure affects the markup of that weapon, YET STILL the markup IS what i said it was :) It is very nice gun if equipted with some dmg enhas...

Your data is hyphotetical, my data is confirmed auction data :)

I cant remove it as it has bids on it already :)

I am not high enough crafter to craft them and anyone who wants can buy this bp for any price he is willing to pay (as long as it is higher than any other bidder is willing to pay).

I am not claiming it is profit blueprint, but just looking at the facts it sure looks like profit bp (markup of materials vs price and markup of the weapon).

I sure would have tried out this blueprint if i had bigger ped card to afford having stock of thousands of peds of weapons waiting to be sold.

I can craft it, so next time you get hands on something like this we might be able to work together to profit us both, just drop me a PM.

+2215 smackers

Current price just 6 peds!! :D So unless the price goes up a lot, the lowest guess wins the contest.

Feel free to post your estimated ending price!

Rusch Kenkyc Russel

1417 PEDS ... :):):)

-Rusch Kenkyc Russel-

Does weapon crafting still exist?
I would say a collector will pay up to 500 ped for it.

+1615 (Grolsch)

:cool:

3 more days to give your best guess!
Current price is only 10ped !! So very far from even the lowest guesses.

I'll go with TT+1951 bob

5h til the end of the guessing.. after that 24h of auction left

Collectors value: +1300

Back