Question: When was the last time you have seen a drone coordinator

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I got a daily mission for 50 drone coordinators. I can not remember seeing one for a year or two. Has anyone ? If you have could you give a hint at where they are.

TIA

I got a daily mission for 50 drone coordinators. I can not remember seeing one for a year or two. Has anyone ? If you have could you give a hint at where they are.

I thought I saw a good spawn of them nearby the warrior elites west of minopolis (it was during a robot event).

I thought I saw a good spawn of them nearby the warrior elites west of minopolis (it was during a robot event).

Unfortunately there's absolutely no mobs west of Minopolis currently (checked the whole area for robots a week ago). But with the upcoming robot event hopefully it will get populated soon.

Thanks guys but all that you have said won't help with a daily mission:). I sure glad that MA removed the un-popular missions aren't you ?

This is a fairly new mission. Could MA.. would MA give us a mission we cant do? Someone must have seen one or its both :laugh::laugh:

This is a fairly new mission. Could MA.. would MA give us a mission we cant do? Someone must have seen one or its both :laugh::laugh:

Not sure what you mean by both. The answer is yes they would and could give us a mission we can't do. I am sure if someone has seen them they would have said something here. I can not find them listed in Entropia Life. They are listed in Entropedia but have no cords as to where to find them.

PS Try one of the missions that require you to get a weapon or item. Yes you may get one but it could take years. With Drone coordinators there are none anyone can find.

I saw some the other day actually :)

At 506/595

That whole grey area south of Camp Poseidon, with the nearest TP being Fort Victoria

they are mixed in with drones, warriors, legionaries, and troopers

I'm working on a log of mobs like this that are hard to find for daily missions, if you have any info please forward to me. (like a good location for chirpies)

Back