Selling: Arkadia Underground Deeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Keekran

Guardian
Selling Arkadia Underground Deeds, PM me ingame if interested Larathius Keekran Dindraug

Why would I buy from you? Do you sell them at 40 peds each?

Trifle thats to low....

Ill offer 45 ped on them!

Ignorance will get you nowhere, you obviously did not read the thread correctly!

now guys you know he is creating a service and selling them for 50 ped each which is what they are selling for on arkadia at the NPC in the underground.:scratch2:

now guys you know he is creating a service and selling them for 50 ped each which is what they are selling for on arkadia at the NPC in the underground.:scratch2:

I did not see 50 ped each anywhere, maybe I need another vacation. If he sells for 50 each it could be a good service, otherwise I would only warn people cause there will be 200k (free delivery to calypso?)

Edit: I guess no free delivery to Calypso since you are RESELLING them for 60 on auction

Last edited:
I love it when a wanna-be reseller steps on his dick.

To get rich, obviously. They brought 1 pec revenue per each deed today :yay:

ahh arks version of clds i guess except only for the underground area ?? thanks for some reason i thought they were like tickets to enter the underground LAs :d

lol seriously? 1pec? is that introductory returns and they will get amazing over time? or what?

That's 1.96 ped/week from the amount of deeds equal in value to 1 cld. May improve or may get worse when AU lose its novelty, who knows.

To get rich, obviously. They brought 1 pec revenue per each deed today :yay:

And today they brought 3 pecs each..

3 x 7 x 20 = 4.20 ped (compared to original cld's at 1000 ped) per week

This will be the high point tbh while the underground is new

The Ark underground is huge! Basic grinding missions have already been implemented. As soon a decent items start dropping + missions + events hunting and mining the area should generate an income. If as above mentioned 1300Ped (current falling CLD price) is 26 AUDs giving a certain return each week, the value of AUDs is set to increase after they are all sold. Be very interesting to see what becomes of these deeds. Naysayers said when CLDs came out at 1000Ped each, they would fall below 1000Ped.... Never happened.

there has not been a PAY OUT yet those initial funds were probably just to open up the account? or perhaps you get the value of the deed back ...... which would be .01 pec each the pay out will be sunday.... my god you people are insane.

3pec pay out per cld atm
;)

Last edited:
"Affiliate System - An affiliate system is under development which will allow participants to earn PED by referring new Entropia Universe participants."

"Marketing -
MindArk plans to continue to expand and refine its marketing efforts in 2014 in order to maximize the number of new participants joining Entropia Universe. As outlined above, our marketing efforts in 2013 were very promising and we plan to become even more aggressive in 2014."

If they do what they say, I expect a big increase in the number of players resulting in higher deed payout and MU on the deeds themselves.

Example : 200k deeds, 100k loot each week (being generous) in Arkadia Underground, 5% of that is 5000ped.

5000ped : 200k deeds = 0.025pec.

Anyone else think they went overboard with the deeds, 200k is way too many.

Example : 200k deeds, 100k loot each week (being generous) in Arkadia Underground, 5% of that is 5000ped.

5000ped : 200k deeds = 0.025pec.

Anyone else think they went overboard with the deeds, 200k is way too many.

So far it seems they got it right - the price and the quantity of the deeds.

So far it seems they got it right - the price and the quantity of the deeds.

I personally don't see the activity increasing that much to sustain the 200k deeds. Caly had 60k deeds, they could have raised the value per deed but lower the amount.

I personally don't see the activity increasing that much to sustain the 200k deeds. Caly had 60k deeds, they could have raised the value per deed but lower the amount.

200k * 50 or 20k * 500 it's the same for ROI and such.
but with value of just 50 ped even smallest depositors can invest in this LA - which is great
with daily payouts you gonna login daily - which is great

200k * 50 or 20k * 500 it's the same for ROI and such.
but with value of just 50 ped even smallest depositors can invest in this LA - which is great
with daily payouts you gonna login daily - which is great

so all these depositors are going to be login in daily to get their pecs to go do what exactly?
rationalising ones decisions and viewpoints is quite normal but one can also overdo this to the point were it becomes absurd.

on server down day they payed 1.1 pec each.

tonight they gave 3 pec each............

we dont knwo where average will be but yesterday they payed more then CLD..............

on server down day they payed 1.1 pec each.

tonight they gave 3 pec each............

we dont knwo where average will be but yesterday they payed more then CLD..............

honeymoon effect I think since the place is new, people are trying it out

that being said, I did already purchase AUD since I am enjoying Arkadia lately

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back