Entropia Universe 14.6.1.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with HoF ticker stealing focus from other UI´s.
  • Fixed an issue with the friends list that caused expanded contact info to pop up when new player arrives.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

wait wut?
there was a VU?

Bug Fixes
[*]Fixed an issue with HoF ticker stealing focus from other UI´s.

HoF ticker?????? Don't you mean GLOBAL TICKER!!!!! It should be a HoF ticker and the LA's names should be able to fit into it!

small VU big mistery.

14.6.1.1 Release Notes on PCF
14.6.1 Release Notes on entropia site
14.6.2 Release Notes on Arkadia forum

:laugh:

Well it was stated a while ago fixes could be implemented without taking the system down I think.

i just crashed and the install patch thinghy started...so...maybe it's just instal this whenever you relog?

i just crashed and the install patch thinghy started...so...maybe it's just instal this whenever you relog?

By the looks of the notes, it is client only patch.

i just logged off and logged back in , now getting the patch

pls fix that when opening contact and message center its scrolled to the bottom

Back