Question: just wanna know if someone experiencing this too

edwinpogi

Provider
Society
free lancer
edwin tibe (edwinpogi)
before VU 14.6.1 .. you have 20 + friends online.. after VU 14.6.1 you have 10 friends online :(

Nah, been having around 40 online in the morning and 80+ during the evening, nothing changed for me. Not in amounts anyway. Some became more active, others became inactive. That's just how it has been going for years

Nah, been having around 40 online in the morning and 80+ during the evening, nothing changed for me. Not in amounts anyway. Some became more active, others became inactive. That's just how it has been going for years

Don't know if it's still there, but the first day with the new UI, when I did a search on FL there was some people that appeared to be offline that other people saw as online; and after a relog I saw them to.

Maybe it was lag or something.

Yes, some people look to be offline when they are online. Maybe there is a setting to change that?

i have had issues with people being off line in FL when im stood next to them so I know they are online. Its buggy .

you can set yourself to appear as offline to people in your friends list.
so that might be the reason you see less people online.

I want to know what the greyed out box means. One or two friends appears as a different shade of grey

I want to know what the greyed out box means. One or two friends appears as a different shade of grey

What was that? Do you have any screenshot?

i found 1 of my earlier disciples was a diff't shade of grey on my FL right after the change. hadn''t seen him in months, so i took that shade to mean 'deactivated account'

my 2pec

If someone choose to be "invisible" I think it appear offline but in redish grey
That way they revealing they don't like to be noticed
If that happen, I just removing these from my FL

Last edited:
Back