Help: Were people able to turn in MM mission?

TheOneOmega

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Marie TheOne Omega
Upon FINALLY being able to turn in the Halloween Mayhem mission :) I tried to turn in the MM mission and noticed the NPC is gone. Was there a time was the system was not bugged and the mission could be turned in?

Secondly, where exactly is the NPC to start the Cat 1 Robot Mayhem mission? I talked to everyone I saw in Miniopolis but no one had anything to say to me.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Upon FINALLY being able to turn in the Halloween Mayhem mission :) I tried to turn in the MM mission and noticed the NPC is gone. Was there a time was the system was not bugged and the mission could be turned in?

Secondly, where exactly is the NPC to start the Cat 1 Robot Mayhem mission? I talked to everyone I saw in Miniopolis but no one had anything to say to me.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Failed to hand in either...

You can turn in Halloween Mayhem still. You will get 10 Halloween Candy as well.

If I remember correctly, the trick was to go in one more time, kill one mob, then go back to the broker.

I managed to turn in the mission.

crap on a cracker I did not get to turn them in. Is it still possible?

just bumping for interest.... any news ?

bumping because of same problem...cant get my diploma

I asked support for help and they placed it manually in my inventory.

I had the same problem last year.. the solution is simple (if mayhem stays the same). On your first hunt next mayhem, you can hand in your current one.

I had the same problem last year.. the solution is simple (if mayhem stays the same). On your first hunt next mayhem, you can hand in your current one.

wow... thats an awesome feature... wonder how much time and money MA spent on developing that :dunce:

Sorry for the necro...

Was not able to get it this time either and support is not helping.
Really pissed, they do not even try and say it is not possible....2012 it was possible to set my mission to finished.

Is there anyone else I could contact ? Someone that really knows how to handle it ?

I think what we really need at this point is an NPC that allows you to turn in any completed seasonal mission (or any mission whose NPC's existence is temporary). I am building up quite an array of active Mayhem missions in my log. :cool:

I think what we really need at this point is an NPC that allows you to turn in any completed seasonal mission (or any mission whose NPC's existence is temporary). I am building up quite an array of active Mayhem missions in my log. :cool:

Problem is, that the mission has to be set to completed, which can only be done by the support ( and if you got someone like me hanfdling the case, that closes the case within a minute without asking someone tha knwos, you have lost)

Sorry for the necro...

Was not able to get it this time either and support is not helping.
Really pissed, they do not even try and say it is not possible....2012 it was possible to set my mission to finished.

Is there anyone else I could contact ? Someone that really knows how to handle it ?

Did you check your inventory? I got my MM diploma when I signed up for the mission and got my keys.

Did you check your inventory? I got my MM diploma when I signed up for the mission and got my keys.
As I understood, he was asking how to remove mission from the "Active Missions" logs.
I.e. how to mark it "finished", not how to get Diploma.

2013 you got the diploma after handing in the finished mission, last year you got it with the mission.
And I can not finish it because the 2013 instances are no more :D

And I really want my diploma...

Last edited:
2013 you got the diploma after handing in the finished mission, last year you got it with the mission.
And I can not finish it because the 2013 instances are no more :D

And I really want my diploma...

Write support case. I had IDENTICAL problem SAME YEAR and support placed it maually in my inventory ( I was able then sell my MM diplomas as complete set...lol )

If your support case will be handled by guy named Ulf just close it and start another one until someone else will answer.Ulf is Lazy, incompetent idiot. It usually do nothing and close cases without solving cases with stupid comments. Often he id not responsing for month or longer.

Write support case. I had IDENTICAL problem SAME YEAR and support placed it maually in my inventory ( I was able then sell my MM diplomas as complete set...lol )

If your support case will be handled by guy named Ulf just close it and start another one until someone else will answer.Ulf is Lazy, incompetent idiot. It usually do nothing and close cases without solving cases with stupid comments. Often he id not responsing for month or longer.

Ulf already closed my support cases three times, thats why I want to know how I would be able to contact his superiors.

Ulf actualy helped me out once, pretty quick to, when I accidently abandoned an Iron challenge instead of the daily one. He reset it, granted, at 0 points again, as per my request.
This was before you could get them back, as a few weeks ago, I did the same thing with spider mission, had 1400 kills wiped out grr, but you can get them back now from the terminal.

Ulf actualy helped me out once, pretty quick to, when I accidently abandoned an Iron challenge instead of the daily one. He reset it, granted, at 0 points again, as per my request.
This was before you could get them back, as a few weeks ago, I did the same thing with spider mission, had 1400 kills wiped out grr, but you can get them back now from the terminal.

well..je surely did not help me...closed the case within a minute, he could not have even asked someone if it was possible. Felt like a "you are too late and I do not care" attitude...And I tried getting the quest IN TIME but was not possible because of the bug,

well..je surely did not help me...closed the case within a minute, he could not have even asked someone if it was possible. Felt like a "you are too late and I do not care" attitude...And I tried getting the quest IN TIME but was not possible because of the bug,

Today I asked in new support case for someone look into all my 5 support cases, 2 of them month old and 3 of them over 2 month old. Asked also if anybody is working at support. Suddenly, maybe few minutes later all were closed by Ulf one by one with some BS comments about holidays and amount of work. I didn't managed to read carefuly when another one was closed. I was online and was receiving notifications one by one. Ofc nothing was explained or solved.

3 of those cases were already reopened by some other Support emplyee before course Ulf managed to close them before, no name thou. Signed "support team".

This is getting ridiculous more and more.

Compliant on support work can be adresed at direct mail support@entropiauniverse.com. In topic of that name shall be director of support departament to get his attention. This is info I get directly from MA some time ago, so I assume this is still working same way.

Last Support directors i know were Kalpana Begum and Andreas Dahlgren so u shall put one of those names in Topic of compliant mail according to support info about compliants. Not sure if those are still actual directors ,seems staff is changing rapidly there. But I bet it will be passed to new director.

GL with getting some answers. Personally I dont care anymore, and I am tired with wasting time. This is so far worse support I have ever experienced from all MMO's i tested. Rude, incompetent and silly with their mysteriousness since closing ilunova office in mexico. Support performance is not facing even indie games standards, let alone RCE.

Well I missed MM this year but just the other day I came back to Calypso to do the fastest ever MM:

Back