Advice for new PKers (mostly me)?

Society
NBK Rangers
KingNobody Noway Nohow
I'm new to PvP, my only experience being several fights in the ring at Twins and of course fighting pirates in space.
Do any of the big PvP players/soc have any advice for a guy just getting into it?

For instance:

What's the cheapest PK armor?
What's the best PK armor?
Best weapon/scope/sight?
Best healing device?
Advice on teams, tactics and co-ordination?

If anyone can/will answer these questions, it would be very valuable to me and other players who are trying to get into PvP.

I'm new to PvP, my only experience being several fights in the ring at Twins and of course fighting pirates in space.
Do any of the big PvP players/soc have any advice for a guy just getting into it?

For instance:

Best weapon/scope/sight?
Best healing device?

If anyone can/will answer these questions, it would be very valuable to me and other players who are trying to get into PvP.

1. dont use hub , there is impossible to know pk.
2. hermes, cetus, infiltrator parts + plater 3e, or better to get from token trader "tellus"
3. weapon is need to know your levels of skills, best to buy vaporizer if you do not have skills to kill higher pker .
4. healing is uber tier hedoc what you can handle. (but if lower than ur125) better not gfap just trye to kill enemie
5. make a team or trye to find friends you know and make pk tam , use team speak. dont join soc with lasy tactics. better have friedn steam taht noob soc.

Also if you have decent MF skills there are good and cheap MF chips you could use for closer combat. Tiered Cryogenic ones are pretty nice, not many people wear cold protection armor.

Options -> Advanced settings
Turn all to low except draw distance and avatar quality which ought to be very high or whatever your computer can handle.

Pking requires a shitload of skills, mostly because you'd want at least 180-200 HP to actually be a serious pker.
other option: get a HIIIIIIGH TIEREEEED sniper and shoot people before they can even spot you. :yay:

For instance:

Best weapon/scope/sight?
Best healing device?

1. Hermes (L) is pretty cheap
2. High HP combined with Eon or perhaps Rx Optac depending on where you intend to PK.
3. Whatever you can use that does a massive amount of a single DMG type.
4. Mod fap , or Mod headoc
5. I almost always fight alone, so nope.

Both Oil rigs on Calypso are good training grounds for pvp, the noob rig may be better suited at first. Stay around there and wait for people who try and attack the line of ppl, they can be a fun match.

Once you grow above 150 hp, and get a decent armor set, you can start looking at pvp4, in there you do have to be reallly good equiped when it comes to wepaon though, so its not a first starter place really.

Once you grow above 150 hp, and get a decent armor set, you can start looking at pvp4, in there you do have to be reallly good equiped when it comes to wepaon though, so its not a first starter place really.

If you want to pay a lot for massive amounts of toxic shots, sure :yup: In my experience you really don't stand a chance..

my score so far in pvp4 is 3/44, died 44 times, killed 3. I mine at the same time, even though I always stay vigilant and look out for dangers I can hardly defend myself.

m8 pvping is really for übers if you want to make a profit. If you just want some fun there's no problem :beerchug:

If you want to pay a lot for massive amounts of toxic shots, sure :yup: In my experience you really don't stand a chance..

my score so far in pvp4 is 3/44, died 44 times, killed 3. I mine at the same time, even though I always stay vigilant and look out for dangers I can hardly defend myself.

m8 pvping is really for übers if you want to make a profit. If you just want some fun there's no problem :beerchug:

Few years ago when people were tired of pvp4 due to vehicle I made a sweet profit with only 130~ hp, Hermes+6A and tiered lr41/53s. Pkers were less equipped and ofc it was super easy to hit with right click.

Now that's all changed ^^

don't eat yellow snow

don't blow guys on park benches

more as I think of them

Few years ago when people were tired of pvp4 due to vehicle I made a sweet profit with only 130~ hp, Hermes+6A and tiered lr41/53s. Pkers were less equipped and ofc it was super easy to hit with right click.

Now that's all changed ^^
Good old times ^^ vehicles in pvp lootable

don't start being a total ass

Actually what do you mean? I'm a miner .. therefore I appreciate not being ROBED by others.
My opinion and mine to share.

Actually what do you mean? I'm a miner .. therefore I appreciate not being ROBED by others.
My opinion and mine to share.

he probably meant pvpers tend to become assholes so advice was don't become one

he probably meant pvpers tend to become assholes so advice was don't become one

exactly yes :) some do, start acting like big hard men, which is kinda silly :) but I like pvp in all forms in this game it's the most fun I have had

Not much to add - in terms of items etc - to what others have posted.

However, as the OP has only pk'd a few times in the ring, you should probably be aware that pking is far from a cheap profession. You'll easily be spending 500+ ped - all loss - a week if you are pking for fun. MA said they will introduce a lot of new pk features later in the year; so it may be better waiting for that.

Last edited:
PKing in EU is super simple stuff.

Gun: the bigger, the better.
Armor: same
Tactics: enter gun range and shoot your enemy. Try not to miss as that'll cost you ammo and decay. Dance a bit in attempt to avoid fire. Healing is optional as you usually die in 1-2 shots.

Cheapest armor: Hermes/Eon (L) - as pvp(4) does not usually decay armor too much these parts don't have high MU and are easy to find on auction including semi-broken parts that are even cheaper. Plates - 6A.
Best armor: probably Infiltrator (L) with high tiers - high Burn/Penetration/Impact protection, some shrapnel and acid (vs Bazookas and Tango snipers). Plates - (L) with high burn/penetration values.
Best weapon: Bazookas seem to be the most used tools these days - useful at long/mid/close range with massive area damage. Even ubers fear the Vaporizer (L). You need lvl 32+ in bazookas for it.
Best healing: optional. Whatever you can use. When you're healing you can't shoot so it's better to go for the kill instead.
Advice for teams, coordination, etc.: gang-bang works, teamspeak works, joining well armed PK teams works even better. Hit and run works sometimes until you get a tag on your ass. Then you get spotted the moment you approach about 420m of the target/s.

Have fun.

not a pker myself, but my only advice is "never die!"

Deposit LOTS first.... skills/HP won't matter if you depo enough. Not to mention... you'll piss away a TON of PEDs trying to get good at PK'ing.

How to become a good PK'er:

1.) Deposit like a fool
2.) Buy Terminator
3.) Loan Terminator to Ubers for events so they'll protect you while you figure out what to chip up in order to use big (L) gear
4.) Start RENTING Terminator out to cover your wasted ammo costs from your erectile dysfunction....errr.... PK'ing actions.

Menace

Back