Info: Welcome to public channel #space_travel

UPDATE:
Due to recent pirate activities (NVE & Varyag) in building up an alternative transport channel under their own control, it was decided that the main transport channel will in future be an exclusive one to keep passengers safe from dubious flight offers/transport providers in close connection to pirates.

Transport providers will have to make a choice wether they support/advertise in the pirate channel (#space_flight) or the main transport channel (#space_travel).
Advertising flights in the pirate channel will lead to get muted in the main transport channel.

Kronan Interplanetary Spaceship Services
K.I.S.S.

Our customers will be able to find us through #space_travel or our webchat at http://kronan-ms.info/webchat/

We have not used the other channel created by Yoshii for some time, since it seemed somewhat irrelevant (a space flight channel run by someone who says they don't run space flights) Seems we chose right, I can think of nothing quite so silly as a customer advertising that they need transport in a pirate owned channel.

kiss_v_2.jpg

John Black Knight Varyag does not offer any transport service.

#space_flight is for and by the players.

You dont have any facts or knowledge stated here.

This is just your pathetic attempt to derail a public service that is not under your control.

Your channel muted SEVERAL players. Some associated with Varyag and other players who have never associated with us.

Why do you keep going on and on about Varyag??? We do not even use the channel! We do not offer a transport service so why would we even have anything to do with it?

As for your accusation about pirates building some channel or other that has nothing to do with #space_flight which has been built up by the users themselves and players who volunteered their time to inform people of a channel where you in your arrogance do not have the power to shut people up for exercising free speech, being too competitive with you, or because you were having a bad day and needed to take your temper out on innocent players.

Well this is getting a bit out of hand innit? :scratch2:

John Black Knight Varyag does not offer any transport service.

#space_flight is for and by the players.

You dont have any facts or knowledge stated here.

This is just your pathetic attempt to derail a public service that is not under your control.

space_flight is owned, managed, operated and advertised by pirates. I think it is wholly unfair to the general population to hide this fact. Or do you now wish to deny you have anything to do with space_flight?

Knowledge is power, and the space travelers have a right to know.

People are free to chose any and all channels they wish to join. You talk of free speech, I suggest free knowledge is much greater in strength. Allowing people the freedom to be given the facts, and make up their own minds should endure beyond giving every pirate a mouthpiece.

#Space_travel is the original channel created for those wishing to advertise flights and skills, find travel and work in space. I would much rather be in a channel where abuse and pirate spam is not tolerated, where I can find a nice service from a provider I trust, than be in one I know is ran by pirates.

This thread should be for general direction rather than continuing disputes which already are all over the place. Hence an attempt at diversion.

I do not ever announce in any public channel when I'm about to travel. With homework done and occasional review, I keep but a handful of trusted service providers, both big and small ones, I can contact when needed. Even with the best policy and supervision in place, you can't ever guarantee 100% that there isn't anyone listening who shouldn't. With that said, of course it's good that the channel exists. Just do as the enemy does -- listening is usually better than talking.

Over 3500 members and growing - come and join the largest space transport channel ingame - supported by all trusted transport providers :wtg:

Back