Loot algorithm exposed

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I finally figure something out. I would like to thank my math guy that has been helping, and those that have tested this.

Basically, what the formula says is this:
math.jpg
(I cant show all yet due to a reason)

take an arbitrary n (governed by position in EU, must draw an "X" on map and figure out what quadrant)
take n+1 (k) positive consecutive integers, can be found with right click position after death.
take those integers to the power n
subtract the lesser from the greater going down the column, forming a new column
this should leave you with a column containing one less element than before/divided by time of day (different on different planets)
keep doing this until you get a set of 3 numbers, (long,lat, elev) (a total of n columns of subtraction)
this number is n factorial (n!)
Equation runs, giving you a position.

What this shows you is the position you NEED to go to to hunt. And kill the exact mob at that exact position!

Example: pick n = 3, n + 1 numbers (1, 2, 3, 4)

k^3
----
1^3 = 1
2^3 = 8 12
19 6
3^3 = 27 18
4^3 = 64
the rightmost number is 6 which is 3! (that's 3 factorial).
if you were to continue this by adding 5^3 to the leftmost column and began subtracting in the same way, the answer after n columns of subtraction would still be 6. you can start at 1456 and the same thing would happen (1456, 877, 230). This would be the position in EU.

Note the last digits are already dropped. The numbers are squirrel-zipped to the users calibration.

Here's the equation for this bad boy in long form:

thh.jpg

This might help too:

th.jpg

I use the above pic as an actuator for the data entry.

Since I have ran these, I have had mostly multiplied loots when in the proper position. I had the math verified at the Commission, but am looking for input to add to this, and maybe someone to create it for mass usuage with app overlay, distributabler without copyright.

Let me know what your results is.

If you are right with this, we will see soon an updated loot system.

but i think is more 4.1.2014

I don't believe in that April tricking game thing

Like 10 people trying this right now and they will show you

-cough- look at my mining tracker -cough-

Xanatos Xan Xerxes

hmmm wonder if it works

Yes that magerian was one of the spots we calculated right? (And it was unamped he said)

as was the Khorum, its was in the final phases to see if it was actually legit... and hell no i aint amping, not when we are testing a theory in shitty ore land lol

It all makes sense now!
I will try it tonight

Yeah that was the hard part I was trying to explain to everyone....is easier to see it in picture

If anyone needs to test and want me so give them position, send pm in game today with your current loc, and continent/planet. I will send you position to try after running schematic

sorry Art, but the HoFs tell no lies.. or was it pure dumb luck that i have 5/6 of my last globals were HoFs

Would have been more funny and believable if ktpsmf had done this thread :ahh: my spider senses are tingling its that day of the year I guess.

glad to see that theory we were working on before I had to go out of game has come to fruitation. I think I provided about 300k ped cycled data provided across 3 planets. with coordinates and such.

I KNEW IT WAS A GRID THING!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

be in game soon to get my grid on.

glad to see that theory we were working on before I had to go out of game has come to fruitation. I think I provided about 300k ped cycled data provided across 3 planets. with coordinates and such.

I KNEW IT WAS A GRID THING!!!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

be in game soon to get my grid on.

excellent....I am glad you can finally come try this today! You put in so much work....so I will be sending you the positions all night and watching you HOF!!

sorry Art, but the HoFs tell no lies.. or was it pure dumb luck that i have 5/6 of my last globals were HoFs

Glad to see those multiplied loots on the stream too....you are hitting so many large's and siza unamped too!

The Mining version definitely has good success rate!

hey, you still owe me a tower... that was your promise to me

Just keep mining the spots you will get one today for sure!

Thanks man! It really works!

Just did some minor adjustments to the formula but I got it right on the money right now.

worked for my rare this week

Thanks man! It really works!

Just did some minor adjustments to the formula but I got it right on the money right now.

Awesome...so yeah it works on RT too! glad to know for sure!

worked for my rare this week

Nice. I knew about your A203 amp but I just found out about some other nice items from some other testers too....seems rares are more common at the loc's too.

print_screen_2014-04-01_15-32-27.jpg

this is no tower. wtf man

How did you ever find this out? :eyecrazy:

And I will try to use this thing later...:tongue2:

So, what you're saying is....

You are now officially NOT selling out, is that right?

Or am I misunderstanding? :scratch2:

;)

How did you ever find this out? :eyecrazy:

And I will try to use this thing later...:tongue2:

Well it all started back in 2005 when Huskie and Freddy the Penguin discovered some marks that could be seen only in safe-mode.

Hurrikane and Squee "da Bomb" added to it with a puzzling riddle that went into obscurity for years.

One day, Magam, Foudil and I are drunk at a strip club and we were talking about it....John Capital was there making it rain with Rippersnapper earnings, and as I watched the dollar bills floating down onto the stage, I began to understand what they were talking about:

We were quantifying infinite possibilities in a closed environment with limited possibilities!

Something had to break!

So for months, Lunchbox and I flew all over, speaking with women mathmeticians at MIT, Stanford, Cambridge, Uppsala Universitet, Universität zu Köln etc.

It wasn't until one night in Rio, with Qamori and Xantok that we finally settled on the theory.

Qam and Xantok were out meeting some locals in a bread factory trying to score me some "creativity-powder". After a while, they didn't show up, so Lunch and I went to look for him...We found them scribbling equations on the wall of a fish-market in a meditative trance.

Since it was starting to rain, and the writing was disappearing, lunch (the quick thinker) took out his disposable camera and took pictures before it was lost forever.

Since Zeus and Arch were back in the states, I got on an encrypted sat-phone, sent them the pics, and had them rush over to ktpsmf's house...

This is when things started to get a teeny bit weird though.

In order to enter Kestukis's property, they had to go through a series of locked caverns, descending deeper and deeper into this grand throne-room that held Kest's math formulas. (Later, Zeus and Arch would tell me they literally feared for their lives in there.) I assume it was similar to the drug dealers house in the movie "the Sitter"

Anyhow, the data they retrieved was sent back to us in Brazil. In order to not let the secret out, we flew back in an abandoned cargo van and on February 3, 2014, all of us met up in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Everyone mentioned here so far was there, all crammed into this luxury 4,500 square-foot penthouse we rented from Star for 6 Ped. (Star couldn't make it, because of his on-going obligation to constantly price-check his gear) It was THEN that we finalized the details.

I walked out of that room with the equation that we present to you today. But at dinner that night, Xantok got fucking spaghetti sauce on part of it, obscuring an important part of the equation, so the last variable was hidden until last week when we finally figured it out.

Anyhoo...that's how we figured it out, Ember :)

Last edited:
Back