Missing messages from the Shop

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Hello!

After implementing of a new message center i got a issue with messages from my Shop (Celeste North 8, Arkadia).
In the new message center, I do not get messages about selling stuff in my Shop. Before implementing of new center there was a missing messages sometimes, but atm I almost did not get them.
Every time I have to open the PED Flow Center and try to understand what was bought. I have put up for sale more than 400 items, so it is quite a difficult task.
In the Ped Flow Center there is no information about items been sold. There is only the name of the Shop, the amount of PED and balance.
So I ask you to fix incoming messages from Shop or/and make available information on the sold item in the PED flow center.
Furthermore, in cases where i get the message, after pressing ok, they disappear and I can not see it again (in previous message center they not disappear up to my log off. This issue also needs to be fixed (but placing information about item name sold in the Ped Flow Center can make this task unnecessary)
I ask you to fix it, managing the Shop since the introduction of the new message center has become more difficult.

Andy

PS
This problem occurs on three different computers, so it's not the my side problem.

Last edited:
Same happens with auctions that ends with regular bids (not buyout) while i am offline.. no way to see what sold and for how much. (atleast it has happened to me 5 times now already)
You can only see the message in Virtual Tycoon app.

Last edited:
There is no differences on my online status, message MAY come, or may not :) Random, like no loot :laugh:

Added:
The best solution for this issue IMO, will be placing information about item sold in the PED flow center, maybe instead Shop name info (or in addition).
In this case, the need for permanent messages will disappear, I can control the PED Flow Center itself. One could also add there more information about the sale.

Last edited:
Agree, I only have sales still from the 1st day of the UI.

I love to have this info selectable for copy paste as well, as I use cut and paste and a program to keep inventory up to date, so I can produce records for investors.

If MA wants more money in game they should consider making the stats more accessible for players to keep records. I have an investment group with millions onhand interested in the returns, that hesitate to invest here primarily due to MA lack of communication and lack of transparency. I would guess there are alot of players who hesitate as well and never stay. Data helps for these kinds of things.

I will not be deleting them until we get copy paste, and regular notices, in hopes that the file gets big enough to have to fix it perhaps. :) (that is ...if the file ever grows :))

SC created 2014-04-02 05:30:49 and is still without answer ('Thanks' MA, 48 hours left 1 day ago...)

No messages this night (20:00 - 06:00 MA), but 8 sales

Same thing reported and no reply.

Also friend requests are not showing or get lost completely and there is no way to get them back or reset them.
Thanks to a customer I now know. Reported as well.

Back