Question: withdrawal Existential Question

bettlejus

Stalker
Society
ROUA
Joan Xperia Dárc
So Mindark...your rules are as follows:

-We need 50 business days in order to avoid Chargeback from Credit Cards operators like VISA etc....

This is the main reason for the long duration of withdrawals

Having this in mind....If my last Depo was 7 months ago and I made a withdrawal now, shouldn't you process my withdrawal faster? Because there are no chargebacks involved?:)

:computer: hmmm, bet there will be no answer...

What if bettlejus last Depo was 7 months ago, Few Scars deposit today, give peds to bettlejus, bettlejus claims his last depo was 7 months ago and make withdrawall today :scratch2:

What if bettlejus last Depo was 7 months ago, Few Scars deposit today, give peds to bettlejus, bettlejus claims his last depo was 7 months ago and make withdrawall today :scratch2:
Think you have a typo there, anyway, there is no guessing involved, MA can check when last depo was made and one should not be affected by others regarding transactions

Or wire transfers for that matter. (which cannot be charged back)

You can wire 20k into the game and still wait (was 60 days) to get it sent back an entire year later.
As I have done.

Think you have a typo there, anyway, there is no guessing involved, MA can check when last depo was made and one should not be affected by others regarding transactions

hm, I didnt say anything about guessing or that MA don't know your last depo.

lets try again:

bettlejus last depo 7 months ago - confirmed

Few Scars give uber gear to bettlejus to paint it but bettlejus never return it. bettlejus sell it for 100k peds. bettlejus request withdrawall for 10k USD. bettlejus last depo 7 months ago - confirmed by MA. MA sends the money. 2 days later rage post from Few Scars that bettlejus stole his gear, but MA can't do shit. Moneys are in bettlejus pokets.

So Mindark...your rules are as follows:

-We need 50 business days in order to avoid Chargeback from Credit Cards operators like VISA etc....

This is the main reason for the long duration of withdrawals

Having this in mind....If my last Depo was 7 months ago and I made a withdrawal now, shouldn't you process my withdrawal faster? Because there are no chargebacks involved?:)

50 days are not just against chargebacks (if at all) they are to check the heritage of those peds intented to withdraw.
As some others poster said already, the peds might come from some other depoer who used forbidden ways to get those peds.
Example i depo 100k peds in June 2013, now in January 2014 i would want to withdraw 90k peds, while actually those 100k peds are still tied in gear and 90k came from friend of a friend who is quitting the game and gives away the peds :D or any similar story...
Tieing withdrawals to deposits is not the solution.

I would ask your question bit differently:
If i get 100k ath (Lysterium) and tt it... why in the world cant i withdraw it right now ? (as its quite clear, where those peds are coming from) (here i think Raddim and Pavlion are to blame)

I would ask your question bit differently:
If i get 100k ath (Lysterium) and tt it... why in the world cant i withdraw it right now ? (as its quite clear, where those peds are coming from) (here i think Raddim and Pavlion are to blame)

what if you used cheat or bug or exploit to get that ATH

hm, I didnt say anything about guessing or that MA don't know your last depo.

lets try again:

bettlejus last depo 7 months ago - confirmed

Few Scars give uber gear to bettlejus to paint it but bettlejus never return it. bettlejus sell it for 100k peds. bettlejus request withdrawall for 10k USD. bettlejus last depo 7 months ago - confirmed by MA. MA sends the money. 2 days later rage post from Few Scars that bettlejus stole his gear, but MA can't/wont do shit. Moneys are in bettlejus pokets, regardless of his deposits/withdrawals.

Fixed your post :D

i doubt there is a single reason

ma are understaffed and prolly dont have a dedicated person to deal with withdraws

lets face it if they wanted to we could have our cash withing approx 2 hrs of a withdraw being committed. If they wanted to check the audit trail of those peds thats not 50 working days of work. Where was the check when we had cashcards?

imo the timeframe is more to do with giving MA the time needed to scrape the cash together. after all MA are not a cash rich company.

If MA could work out a way of fast withdraws then my opinion is that this would see a increase in depo's. more of us would throw our spare cash in fast if we could withdraw it fast. more ppl depo'ing = more activity, more activity = more MA income. It is good for all of us, players & MA.
But I doubt MA has the ability to look long term, to me they seem to be more "hand to mouth"

If you guys are still clueless about why withdrawls take this long.. I don't believe you will ever understand or further more believe it if we even explain it. It will always be with the sky is falling and tin foil hat mantra.

You have to read up on the banking regulations starting with the changes in 2009 and 2010 as well as all the monetary traps with fraud within the game, money laundring potential, and account thefts. Without these delays, this game would go down quickly because we would be exposed to all the chicken Littles and cry babies who deposit, play the game like a slot machine, lose it all, then claim foul and fraudulently (a felony) try for a charge back instead of accepting responsibility for not understanding the potential available to them.

Before you attempt to claim I know nothing on this btw.. I did game development with premium services since February of 2000. I'm fully aware of these charge back traps and the amount of paperwork I needed to complete to combat them was insane. I had to keep all revenue for 90 days just in case of a late chargeback.

Don't forget to check your e-mail. You l get a accomplish mail if it s unanswered you could wait forever.they don't inform infont of that you need to answer it. I d asked in these waitin time for and they wherent able to tell me about these mail infront no matter of my 2 requests if I had forgot some :)

Back