14:00 Centeral Time
13:00 Mountian Time
12:00 Noon Pacific Time
11:00 Alaska Time

Highest Single Loot Rules
100ped per ticket
200ped minimum prize for 1st-3rd

print_screen_2014-04-02_13-54-36.jpg

Every ticket over over the first 8 sold will be rolled into more Prizes!
For each 100ped ticket, 50 goes to 1st place, 10 to second, 10 to third, 15 to most globals, and 15 to smallest global
That means you have 5 chances to win and the more people join, the bigger the prizes!
15entrants = 680ped potential for 1st+most+smallest
20entrants = 1160ped potential for 1st+most+smallest
etc...

capture_851598.jpg

I messed up on the math in the text when creating the event, so will add a 75ped bonus to anyone who wins 1st, 2nd or 3rd AND ALSO wins both most globals and smallest global prizes.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Will be there if i am online.
But March was last month ;-)

Sounds interesting. Will be there if i am online.
But March was last month ;-)

oops... thanks for the catch, I corrected the OP

will see you there :)

Had to be in the morning, huh? :rolleyes:

I'll try to be there. If my math is right...if 100 people join the event, then the 1st place prize would be an additional 7,560? :eek:

Had to be in the morning, huh? :rolleyes:

I'll try to be there. If my math is right...if 100 people join the event, then the 1st place prize would be an additional 7,560? :eek:

If 100people register(+myself), and you won 1st place, most globlas and smallest global you would get a total of 7560ped, and I would still give you the 75ped bonus on top of that.

Total: 7635ped potential for your 100ped ticket!

The event system will give you 200 of that automatically, and I would give you the extra 7435ped immediately after the event.

24hrs till the fun begins, hope to see you all there ;)

narfi

I really like how this event is set up :) the more people that show up, the bigger the payback is...this is great.

Less than 2hrs till go time!

3 registered so far, but most people wait till last minute.
Remember its win-win for you, if few people join there are 5 chances at a prize, if lots of people join, the prizes are HUGE!

see you all there ;)

narfi

Thanks for a great event - I hope to see more events structured like this around entropia!

Back