Easter Mayhem 2014

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
I was just wondering what the point values will be for the rotten and mutated Easter eggs? I think we will fińd the Easter bunny Boss mob quite challenging in Category 5....
...sorry just woke up, was having a weird dream, think I am getting confused with all these Mayhems

I was just wondering what the point values will be for the rotten and mutated Easter eggs? I think we will fińd the Easter bunny Boss mob quite challenging in Category 5....
...sorry just woke up, was having a weird dream, think I am getting confused with all these Mayhems

I dont see why you should be confused. Everything you say is 100% correct, Im also expecting a easter mayhem, and so does everyone else Ive asked.

You`ve played this game before, nothing to be confused about.

I'll be waiting for the results of easter mayhem, while I'm hunting in The Core counting DSUs but making sure I'm not logged in to long while my time is being counted for Halloween Mayhem, but I feel bad because I'm not helping my country in WoF and I need a fapper to help me kill Eomon in the Migration - if only he would leave the Hussk being spawned and grab someone who is doing Hydra for another shooter then maybe...

:eyecrazy:

hahaha good one.

unfortunately ....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Few Scars again.

hmmm looking for that Easter mayhem too. seems like a lot of mayhem going on every other week.

If you don't like the mayhems, don't enter the fucking instances.

Everyone I see complaining about them plays them... :dunce: why does MA make more when I spend all my cash in a shitty instance :dunce:

Talk about feed the ducks..

Where do/did you deliver into the core mission?

Back