Entropia Universe 14.6.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• Maintenance and implementation of technical support for future planet partner releases.
  • Teleportation from Monria Space Station to Monria now costs 7 PED, this is temporary and will be changed in an upcoming patch.
Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where copy avatar link would crash the client.
  • Fixed an issue that would crash the client when in first persons view in a vehicle.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

LOST peds, ressources, items

thanks for this nice update, i was crafting ruds I, got disconnected in my run, after update and reconnecting i lost eye oil, thyroid oil, animal oil residue, ruds I and i think i lost also a weapon - WELL DONE !!!!!!!!

Changes

• Maintenance and implementation of technical support for future planet partner releases.
  • Teleportation from Monria Space Station to Monria now costs 7 PED, this is temporary and will be changed in an upcoming patch.

If its temporary why do it at all ? :scratch2:

The setting for the hof ticker limit seams to work now, before you had to set it every login.

If its temporary why do it at all ? :scratch2:

I think it was due to them trying to fix space bugs. They must have found this after testing the update they implemented.

I hope this update fixes the crashing when trying to log in after trying to enter FOMA or Crystal Palace Hanger from space. Myself and likely many others are tired of having to do a support and wait a few days to be able to log in just for trying to go somewhere in space.:rolleyes:

well...I guess Monria just "died" until the "upcoming patch". MA these are the headscratchers that cause so much confusion. Why? I'm sure you have a good reason for this change...how about giving us a clue?

Simple communication would go a long way toward preventing younger players from entering the embittered state so many long term players seem to have embraced after so many frustrating "why" events with no enlightenment.

Are we not even important enough to lie to? :)

lol

....thats the message a lot of us have been getting from your "customer relations" policies.

This update may fix the problem from happening but it did not fix he problem if you are currently unable to log in after trying to enter a Hangar from space.....

I tried to go to FOMA about 23 hours ago and have been unable to log in since entering FOMA Hangar from space. Ofcourse no answer from support yet and they have not moved my avatar inside FOMA so I can log in.

Move my damn avatar please!!! How hard can it be???:mad:

well...I guess Monria just "died" until the "upcoming patch".

You think, 7ped will stop those who warping to system with indoor mining logic?

You think, 7ped will stop those who warping to system with indoor mining logic?

perhaps not...but some might just go to FOMA or HELL instead. I really meant to focus the post on trying to extract a bit more communicative posture from MA.

Talania may be right and the decision is somehow related to temporarily fixing other space bugs. If its that simple how hard is it for MA to just say so and avoid all the speculation?

And casual shoppers certainly wont be visiting Monrian shops while that tp charge is on...

I hope this update fixes the crashing when trying to log in after trying to enter FOMA or Crystal Palace Hanger from space. Myself and likely many others are tired of having to do a support and wait a few days to be able to log in just for trying to go somewhere in space.:rolleyes:

Why would you be logged out while entering the hangers???

This post read to me that you crash while trying to log in after you enter the hanger?

Do you mean you crash apon entering and then are unable to log in?

Why would you be logged out while entering the hangers???

This post read to me that you crash while trying to log in after you enter the hanger?

Do you mean you crash apon entering and then are unable to log in?

I am flying in space going to either FOMA or Crystal Palace. I see the screen go to the blur it does when changing from one place to another. That means I am entering either FOMA or Crystal Palace. Then EU just closes.

After that every single time I try to log in it just closes EU while it is loading, until Support moves my avatar from the Hangar to inside. Then I can log in.

Future planet partner releases (Calypso, Arkadia, Rocktropia, etc. etc...).

I wud prefer planet partners future releases in case there is no new future planet partner releases.

Changes

[*]A new looting sound have been added

Nobody noticed this new sound ?
What do you think about it ?

IMO, after looting many mobs in a row, this sound becomes incredibly boring...
I want to turn my speakers off, but why play then ???

At least, fix the mega bugged FL was not a priority apparently.

Hard to say... sounds haven't been working for some time ingame. :p

I always play with the speakers off due to the repetitive nature of the sounds from EU.

perhaps not...but some might just go to FOMA or HELL instead. I really meant to focus the post on trying to extract a bit more communicative posture from MA.Talania may be right and the decision is somehow related to temporarily fixing other space bugs. If its that simple how hard is it for MA to just say so and avoid all the speculation?And casual shoppers certainly wont be visiting Monrian shops while that tp charge is on...
Was there no charge before? Or could you only fly there? I will totally go now that I can tp up and back. I can bring loot back with me and be there in 1/2 a second.

Was there no charge before? Or could you only fly there? I will totally go now that I can tp up and back. I can bring loot back with me and be there in 1/2 a second.

You missunderstood the post, you cannot arrive by ship to Moonria, you need to get to Moonria space station and port from there. This was free, now it charges you 7 peds ;)

You missunderstood the post, you cannot arrive by ship to Moonria, you need to get to Moonria space station and port from there. This was free, now it charges you 7 peds ;)
Ahh, ok. Thanks :DNever been so I don't know.

No sound again...great job. After last vu, I had to switch to 32 bit to get sound, now I don't get sound on either 32 or 64. Any ideas?

Edit: Ok, the "toggle mute voice" icon on chat bar was BLUE, (which means I should hear sound but I wasn't) so I had to click it off once, and then back on again. This time, when it was blue, I could hear game sound.

No sound again...great job. After last vu, I had to switch to 32 bit to get sound, now I don't get sound on either 32 or 64. Any ideas?

Edit: Ok, the "toggle mute voice" icon on chat bar was BLUE, (which means I should hear sound but I wasn't) so I had to click it off once, and then back on again. This time, when it was blue, I could hear game sound.
Nice one... thanks.

It sounds like the groaning some toilets make after a flush.

Back