ATH: 3th Ath, and again very special :)

Infinity

Alpha
Mr Infinity Infinity
Hello people,

I wanted to share this with all of you. The first time we got a kid i didnt post something about it. The second time my wife was pregnant, we got twins. So now we have 3 boys. But now again my wife is pregnant (planned) and again its twins lol. We dont know if they are boys or girls :) We are very very happy. Time for a bigger car, bigger house etc.

10245516_608548842564713_1509600109782894238_n.jpg

If you are rich and feel like supporting us, we gonna need some money lol, i putted some oil in enmatter section without buyout. Every pec is welcome:) Thanks already!

Last edited:
Gefeliciteerd! (Congratulations) ;)

Grats mate !!

Are you making them EU accounts the day they are born? That would be super cool !

:yay::yay::yay:

If you are rich and feel like supporting us, we gonna need some money lol, i putted some oil in enmatter section without buyout. Every pec is welcome:) Thanks already!
Well, as you made perfectly clear with the show you put on in Lazz's Evil amp mistake thread, there's no reason for us to care about you either. Even less to support you monetarily.

No i dont care about this game or the players, all i care about is the money i make with it.

And they said gamers don't have time for sex :laugh:
gratz :yay:

please no haters here. I understand that some seriously dont like me or my reseller attitude. Feel free to discuss it in another thread or make your own. But not here :) And i make more time for my kids and wife and sex then i make for this game atm :p

This is RL so a massive grats to you and the missus . :wtg::wtg:

(ps have you told the father yet ) :laugh:

Epic grats!

I guess it doesn't feel like it's gonna be too much of a shock to the system. Once you get more than two you're into the swing of things.

Twins now puts you one ahead of our joint efforts :D

Let us know names and info later!

*Deleted entire previous post due to the relevant part being removed by the moderator. No point keeping the start of it when the main point was removed*

Last edited:
{removed}

Anyway, thanks for the gz..

btw, its not 1 kid but 2 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gefeliciteerd!
Congrats!

Hope you all live long and happy :)

Wrong forum. Should be in some RL-forum like Greetings & Messages. Still gz though :)

Post removed after moderation, {removed} BTW is begging allowed now by forum rules? Lets all create forum threads begging for money.

{removed}

And GZ on the twins

Thanks for cleaning up some here john :) 7 months to go, i am soo excited. Funny how ppl in real life react, some seem to find it very hard to accept..." but then you gonna have 5 kids, how you want to do that? "
I would almost offer them a chair so they can sit and rest a bit cause of the news they just got lol. Just say congratulations ffs :p
And soon the period will come that people want to touch my wife's belly. But my wife already said she gonna touch their tits if they do that :p
And after that people gonna ask if the babies are twins if they see them together...:confused: I mean...what else they could be lol :laugh:
But overall, i am so happy :)

Gefeliciteerd

Gratz

:baby: :baby:

Back