what EL is missing is auction tracking and inventory management/calc

FallenAngel

Stalker
Society
Free!
Fallen Yours Angel
hey,
EL is a great site but it is missing one function that used to be provided by www.entropiabay.com and before it others. sadly this site has been infected with a virus for months and the owner of the site appears to be awol.
it would be really nice if the function of that site could be taken over by EL, or the effort duplicated.
it was so handy to be able to paste ones inventory from the official site into entropiabay's inventory calculator and see the approximate value of ones inventory and gear.
functions it had included grouping of ones inventory into categories and the ability to do a inventory compare before/after a activity. while it is true that a inventory calc that uses expiring auction data for MU is never accurate it at least gave a ballpark figure and comparison over time. what it is missing that used to be on one of the old inventory calcs is a graph function to show ones progress over time.

http://www.entropialife.com/AuctionData.aspx We do track auction data.. We just do not have an inventory calc. :)

but what is the purpose of data if it is not used for the good of the people and to promote freedom and save humanity!?!
or to rephrase, it would be really nice to have that functionality, i do not think it is available elsewhere and you already have the data, you also present quite a few graphs on the site, a graph with ones TT and MU progress over time would be a great addition to the site imho.

i just thought i would bring this up again as there currently is no site with a inventory calc with up to date auction data that i know of.

Hi FallenAngel,

as you posted in my thread you have found my calc tool obviously ;-)

Well I followed your suggestion and opened a support ticket on entropialife to get in touch about the auction data.
For the sake of transparency and redundancy I also post here now, so you and all others that might be interested know that I opened up my side of communication about this.

If possible I'll try to find a beneficial solution with entropialife, but when I finish maintaining my server and am done with the design overhaul of stickynote and have not found another way to retrieve the auction data I will look into how to acquire up to date data by myself.

Anyone giving me helpful information about that is very welcome.

Only when I know how to obtain current data I will look into improving the tools functionality, as without up to date auction data the whole purpose of the tool is pretty pointless.

I very much hope that Starfinder is willing to help me in this regard.

Back