FYI: The withdrawal process time this time.

cenwyn

Guardian
Cenwyn Casparian
Hi.

Just wanted to share.

Using the ingame service, I withdrew some money Jan 28th, 2014 to my bank account in Sweden.
Today, April 10th, my withdrawal was committed.

That makes the wait equal to 52 working days.

I estimate the money to be accessible on my bank account in about three days. Let's see about that.

=)

Good to know, I made a withdrawl on the 30th :)

Meaning I should get mine soon

Thanks for info.

Good to know, I made a withdrawl on the 30th :)

Meaning I should get mine soon

Thanks for info.

Don't sweds get their money faster? or am I mistaken? something.. something.. same country as Mindark

Initiated on jan 31, comitted today = 49 weekdays

Gonna share too!
My withdraw requested 8/2. Commited 22/4. So 50 business days on the spot! Thought it'd go faster though after i did a bunch of withdraws during the years. But whateva!! :o:

That's odd... I made my withdrawal three days after you, and got the money March 17th...

Sure you weren't involved in anything they needed to look into?

Not sure whom you are referring to, but in case you mean me...

No, nothing like that. I have hardly been online at all, during that time. But the time interval I experienced is within their stated time limit, so nothing strange about that. I was kind of expecting it to take even more time.

Not sure whom you are referring to, but in case you mean me...

No, nothing like that. I have hardly been online at all, during that time. But the time interval I experienced is within their stated time limit, so nothing strange about that. I was kind of expecting it to take even more time.

Well, I was more thinking that perhaps you had traded with someone who had traded with someone who cheated. There's been a few instances of people being banned. I can imagine that they want to make sure your indirect trade with them is legit before paying out the money.

Initiated 11.2.2014 pending and waiting...:confused:

Well, I was more thinking that perhaps you had traded with someone who had traded with someone who cheated. There's been a few instances of people being banned. I can imagine that they want to make sure your indirect trade with them is legit before paying out the money.

nothing to do whith those thinks i got it once in 14 days is totaly random.

Hum....
Mine has been initiated the 03.09.2014, we are the 05.16.2014 and regardings this website : http://www.workingdays.se/#a22 it's equal to 47 working day in sweden...

I'm still waiting and i will come back to you as soon as i receive it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My withdrawal was 50 days as well. Thank you Mindark!

It's now over 53 Working days in sweden from my request for withdraw the 03.09.2014 so i've asked to Mindark what happens, here is the anwser :

Hi,

We understand your frustration. Withdrawals are usually completed within 50 business days; however, due to an unusually high work load, there is a delay with our withdrawal process. Please rest assured that we are working to fix this and withdrawals will be committed as soon as possible. We can not give you an exact date.

We apologize for the delay on our part and hope that the late handling of your withdrawal will not affect your dealings with us in future.

Have a nice day and a nice time in Entropia Universe!

Kind regards,
Chris | Planet Calypso Support

Of course it will not affect our dealings with them in future, i'm not over on Entropia to give them my last ped:rolleyes:

So 53 workings days now, i'm still waiting. :wise:

Initiated 11.2.2014 pending and waiting...:confused:

Committed :yay:

That's what, 72 working days?
I so hope they process mine within 50 working days or I'll give them some more 'work' with another withdrawl..
They can ask for understanding as much as they want in their support cases, there is a limit to ppls patience

That's what, 72 working days?
I so hope they process mine within 50 working days or I'll give them some more 'work' with another withdrawl..
They can ask for understanding as much as they want in their support cases, there is a limit to ppls patience

Wow...seems MA get his ass together and made significant improvement from 91 working days :)

Hi guys !

Today i've receive a good news :yay:

"Thank you for your patience.
We are really sorry for the delay.
Your withdrawal has been committed.
Chris - EU "

Yes, my withdraw is now committed within 58 business day (88 total day)
:yay:

I don't know if it helped my case but i've opened a support case about this withdraw, it has been close asap my withdraw has been commited..

Last edited:
56 working days and still pending...

of course, they send me same reply as others had

Hi Zlotko,

We understand your frustration. Withdrawals are usually completed within 50 business days; however, due to an unusually high work load, there is a delay with our withdrawal process. Please rest assured that we are working to fix this and withdrawals will be committed as soon as possible. We can not give you an exact date.

We apologize for the delay on our part and hope that the late handling of your withdrawal will not affect your dealings with us in future.

Kind regards,
Chris | Entropia Universe Support

{...}
Yes, my withdraw is now committed within 58 business day (88 total day)
:yay:
{...}

and quote from Planet Calypso Home site "While other MMORPGs may monetize your experience through a subscription fee or an item mall, only a handful of games offer the players an opportunity to withdraw their in-game funds at any time."

...yeah right any time +- 90 days when you beg support few times about it meanwhile. FFS MA do something with that !

Ok, I am calling off my praise...seems You and MA are going to set new record ! Out of curiosity was it big ped amount ?

yes it was a big ped amount, in fact I have now 4 withdrawals that are over the 50 business day period, I opened a case and received the same automated response than everyone else.

50 business days atm, still pending.. they have a few hours left to get the work done or I'll feel morally obligated to do another one.
BTW, so far I haven't had the luck to receive 1 withdrawal in time!

52 business days & still pending. (80 normal days)
Just received the standard copy/paste excuse.
Wonder how they gonna 'fix' this, make it 100 business days in the future?

Just got committed, 52 bussiness days it was

Back