FYI: The withdrawal process time this time.

Just got committed, 52 bussiness days it was

...so procedure now to get money is :

1. request withdraw
2. wait
3. fill support case
4. wait
5. post on forum

not so bad ;), there is always posting on social media and protest MA HQ left ;)

Reactions: das
Interesting, my first withdraw is currently 65 business days and counting :scratch2:

If it's any consolation, my 1st one took twice as long as planned due to a wrong iban number.. wich also costed me 700 ped

If it's any consolation, my 1st one took twice as long as planned due to a wrong iban number.. wich also costed me 700 ped

I had my withdraw committed today, it took 80 working days, or thereabouts, made on 07/03/14.

I guess summer and the recent updates delayed things.

I had my withdraw committed today, it took 80 working days, or thereabouts, made on 07/03/14.

I guess summer and the recent updates delayed things.
I don't think that's it. It seems way more plausible that MindArk's financial situation is the reason - the combined customer base simply don't deposit enough.

If we assume (not entirely baseless) that the delay is mostly - if not entirely - due to fund deficits, it's obvious that the larger the difference between deposits and withdrawals (provided negative cashflow, as it is now and have been for several years), the longer it will take for withdrawals to be serviced.

With previously 3 months delay and less than 50 million SEK deposited in 2013 (a drop from 58.7 million 2012, 59 mil 2011, and 63.1 m. in 2010, and 68.7 m. in 2009), they were lacking approx 12.5 million SEK (rougly 2 million USD). Judging by drop in CLD payouts since, the deposit trend the last years, and your stated withdrawal time of over 3.5 months now, chances are pretty good (to say the least) MA is now lacking even more funds, and the withdrawal time will only increase until the company manages to turn this downward spiral it has put itself in.

If you read this as very strong criticism against the board of the company, and the CEO(s, all 5-or-so of them in the last few years), you would be correct. To me it looks like they are hard at work running the company into the ground, and not doing close to enough to grow the paying customer base - something that's required for both the company and EU as a whole to survive, not to mention become successful.

TL;DR; Withdrawal times will only continue to increase until the company gets enough paying customers to turn the trend.

Back