Uber: Mulmun Uber!

SirAzzah

Old Alpha
Society
Payn-Inc.
Sir Azzah Neu
Well it's no 331k... But I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this one! I had been killing a lot of mulmun looter elites near Fort Troy while on my proteron hunts. Most weren't even globals but I still wanted to keep killing them. Tonight I went and killed one, had around 40 peds in it, went to kill a proteron when I saw another mulmun lurking around a tree....

azzah_uber.jpg

I've been having some luck as of late along with MsPudding my partner in crime and our crazy Pulsar hunts, but, I know that this won't continue so I thought I would share this as I'm very grateful for the nice loot!

Cheers,

Azzah :dance:

Amazing loot.. One can only dream :)

Big gz

grats. nice full tt esi thats an easy 10k :)

Holy shit on that ESI!

Gratz man =)

Huge GZ! :yay::yay::yay:

I'm very happy for you!

Full TT ESI Yesssssssss! :eyecrazy:

-MsP :girl:

Wooohooo Gratz :D

wow mate, big gz! You are on a roll! Keep it up :yay:

gratz!

wounder how much oil your sleipnir consumed... isn't the blurred area suppose to be no vechile zone?!

gratz!

wounder how much oil your sleipnir consumed... isn't the blurred area suppose to be no vechile zone?!

With one of the updates it seems vehicles are now allowed. I was confused when it says no vehicle zone but saw people flying around in the area... However, I'm not sure what the relevance is to my sleipnir and/or oil consumed?

Nice one Gratz:yay:

With one of the updates it seems vehicles are now allowed. I was confused when it says no vehicle zone but saw people flying around in the area... However, I'm not sure what the relevance is to my sleipnir and/or oil consumed?

My comment was regarding your time spent in your sleipnir seeking (oil consumption) for the mulm's.
I was around and noticed this... did you get it now or will you "act" dumb again?

Take care,
Afroman

My comment was regarding your time spent in your sleipnir seeking (oil consumption) for the mulm's.
I was around and noticed this... did you get it now or will you "act" dumb again?

Take care,
Afroman

I thought you meant something else upon a quick read this morning..
But anyways, best of luck to you mate.

Regards,
Azzah

holy shit this is awesome! :yay:

uber gz buddy!!! :wtg:

wahoo, nice one Azzah :)

Lovely ESI big gratz

Rick

Back