Discovery: Director's Set

Roz Farstar

Guardian
Roslyn Kaz Farstar
I won a special set of limited blueprints from the Arkadia Image Festival and made my first discovery! :)

Here is a picture of the Director's Set fresh off the crafting terminal

Lights, camera, action!

And the lighting works wonders for taking screenshots! They really make the pics look 3D. You can move them around just like you would with camera lights IRL to get just the effect you want. I wish I had these before the screenshot event it would have saved me hours of waiting for the light to get just right!

normal apartment lighting

one light

both lights

These limited edition items are for sale: director's chair, light 1 and light 2. I'll try to keep them on auction until I run out, or PM me. I'll put a set of them in my apartment if you want to see what they look like close up (apartment location in signature).

Last edited:
Pretty sweet, the lighting effect is really cool

Finally got some real action to test my director's set on. Had to double up as director and lighting crew for the second shot, but at least you could see what was happening in that one :)

camera, action!

lights, camera, action!

Looking forward to the video made with these ;-)

that is one of good 1rst april jokes. who ever made taht item probably was thinking what i can do now that am bored and i got time on my hands.

gz

fun stuff !!! :)

Back