Selling: UL Genesis Dragons Breath Tier 5

I'm looking to buy one too but there has not been one sold on the auction for some time and the forum most people don't put the price it sold for just the word SOLD. I know what they use to sell for but everything in EU has dropped in price the last few years. Without an asking price I do not know where to start my offer. So based of other UL melee weapons with the same eco and dps and the drop in item value I would give you 10k.

I'm looking to buy one too but there has not been one sold on the auction for some time and the forum most people don't put the price it sold for just the word SOLD. I know what they use to sell for but everything in EU has dropped in price the last few years. Without an asking price I do not know where to start my offer. So based of other UL melee weapons with the same eco and dps and the drop in item value I would give you 10k.

There have been no auction sales for that amount of time because everyone has been holding on to these swords waiting for melee amps. As far as what they're worth, consider that the DB is a first gen SIB item. These had more dps for lower skill reqs, and much higher max tt. The tt used to be a drawback, but with the 3% minimum, that makes these swords ideal for longer hunts, which, at higher tiers, don't last nearly as long as you'd think.

There have been three of these swords listed recently. This one, a tier 6.1 listed by Divinity for +16k (I do not know if this is sold or not), and mine, tier 6.6, which I have paired with an IV amp for +20k. I personally expect both the amp, and all first gen SIB blades to go up in value significantly. At tier 6 with the IV, I get only 2 points fewer dps than a tier 0 MM with an A204, and that's only if I was lvl 100 laser pistoleer and ranged.

That being said I would not expect this particular blade to be worth less than +15K, and that's if the OP is in a hurry to sell.

Thanks for the offer Rufus, but I will have to pass.

Back