• ENFP

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters

Acro

Self-requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Acronoid
Just for the sake of science and giggles; but it might be quite entertaining to find out the personality types that play EU. Since it might differ from other games.

If you don't know your type; go test it, nothing is more fun that putting yourself into a square :D

Maybe you should link to a test to use so that we are all using same one

http://www.16personalities.com

Last edited:
INTJ
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(25%) Judging(11%)

• [*=left]You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
    [*=left]You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
    [*=left]You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
    [*=left]You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

;)
Falagor
:bandit:

Most online MBTI/Keirsey tests will give the same results, providing they offer a decent amount of questions (60+). I tried many over the years and it's always strong ISTJ :ahh:

Most online MBTI/Keirsey tests will give the same results, providing they offer a decent amount of questions (60+). I tried many over the years and it's always strong ISTJ :ahh:

Nice, ISTJ are known as 'Duty Fulfillers', or sometimes 'inspectors'

Last edited:
Your personality type: INFP.
Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (10%), Energy - Intuitive (19%), Nature - Feeling (13%), Tactics - Prospecting (11%), Identity - Assertive (28%).

Your personality type: INTP.
Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (32%), Energy - Intuitive (11%), Nature - Thinking (11%), Tactics - Prospecting (16%), Identity - Assertive (22%).

Your personality type: ISTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (90%), Energy - Observant (19%), Nature - Thinking (65%), Tactics - Judging (82%), Identity - Assertive (38%).

Nice test

Your personality type: ENFJ.

Breakdown of preferences:
Mind - Extraverted (17%),
Energy - Intuitive (45%),
Nature- Feeling (19%),
Tactics - Judging (26%),
Identity - Assertive (10%).

Your personality type: ENTJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (45%), Energy - Intuitive (45%), Nature - Thinking (32%), Tactics - Judging (30%), Identity - Assertive (5%).

Fascinating :)

Also highly interesting the amount of people willingly open to divulge to the mass public the inner workings of their personality type ;) - genuinely.

A personality test thread, or even game on FB, makes one wonder a little about the results of each person, bearing in mind of course all such tests have their limitations - but what is much more interesting here is to what compels people to self analyse, and then open up those results to others.

Ill be watching with interest ;)

I have ended up taking that test twice already. Something very interesting showed up in the results:

When I did that test in a class of strangers, it classified me as introverted.
Years later when I did it with family &friends I was labeled extroverted.

The other three classifications remained statistically the same. And in my opinion were quite accurate for me.

Your personality type: INTJ.

Mind - Introverted (13%), Energy - Intuitive (24%), Nature - Thinking (7%), Tactics - Judging (13%), Identity - Assertive (12%).

Funny hehe. Still, sometimes I don't know who I'm :D

lol :)

apparently i'm part of the 1%. wish my bank accounts reflected it :)

Your personality type: INFJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (61%), Energy - Intuitive (30%), Nature - Feeling (23%), Tactics - Judging (23%), Identity - Turbulent (31%).

Interesting, fits pretty well:

Your personality type: INFP.
Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (14%), Energy - Intuitive (13%), Nature - Feeling (29%), Tactics - Prospecting (18%), Identity - Assertive (33%).

Cheers, Lak

I'm so happy that already so many people have voted :yay:

We are getting some interesting results; and TBH, if I look at the people that voted and put those together in a room where bound to have some (quiet and introvert; but highly mature & intelligent) fun. if the most introverted and angsty person prolly find him/herself at is in this bunch :)

:grouphug:

Mind - Introverted (19%),
Energy - Observant (22%),
Nature - Thinking (46%),
Tactics - Prospecting (20%),
Identity - Assertive (30%).

im ISTP
http://www.16personalities.com/istp-personality

apparently im a rare kind of weird.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (45%), Energy - Intuitive (17%), Nature - Thinking (35%), Tactics - Judging (39%), Identity - Turbulent (16%).

very nice personality test, first one ever taken!

...and they say nothing good come s from playing games, I learned im INTJ :D

Hi Introverts :D

INFP: Mind - Introverted (67%), Energy - Intuitive (19%), Nature - Feeling (20%), Tactics - Prospecting (35%), Identity - Turbulent (76%).

Ok I'll bite :laugh:

Entj. But any one who knows me could have guessed that anyway:ahh::laugh:

Forming around 3% of the population, ENTJ personalities are very charismatic, rational, and quick-minded. They are meant to lead and inspire other people, and there is no other type that can do this with such ease. According to ENTJs, nothing is impossible if you try hard enough.

I've done the Yung version of the test a few times before and have had the same result :)

I am actually surprised at the amount of introverts! On the one hand sure the is a sample of online video gamers, but on the other hand the introverts are posting thier personal results on an open forum for all to peer over!

Is this something along the lines of every online quiz there is, as in "Find out if you're awesome with this quiz!"- "okay, i will" - "If you took this quiz, you are a retard, awesome people don't take online quizes!".

A.k.a the same as horoscopes, just telling you that you're special in some more or less randomized way to make you feel good.

Your personality type: ISTJ.

Mind - Introverted (100%), Energy - Observant (38%), Nature - Thinking (83%), Tactics - Judging (67%), Identity - Assertive (43%).

I've taken several personality tests online over the years, they've always come up with ISTJ, so I guess they're probably right.

Is this something along the lines of every online quiz there is, as in "Find out if you're awesome with this quiz!"- "okay, i will" - "If you took this quiz, you are a retard, awesome people don't take online quizes!".

A.k.a the same as horoscopes, just telling you that you're special in some more or less randomized way to make you feel good.

Best one I ever saw of the horoscope was Deren Brown where he gave everyone he spoke to the same thing and they all agreed it applied to themselves and how accurate it was. Personally I follow the same school of thought as Prof. Brian Cox and Dara O Briain.

For those of you wanting to take another test

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml

Last edited:
Reactions: May
Another introvert, who could have guessed!

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (45%), Energy - Intuitive (13%), Nature - Thinking (50%), Tactics - Judging (22%), Identity - Assertive (26%).

Back