• INFP

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • ENFP

Votes: 7 6.4%

• Total voters
Your personality type: ESTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (11%), Energy - Observant (33%), Nature - Thinking (29%), Tactics - Prospecting (15%), Identity - Assertive (55%).

hmmm...

Your personality type: ENTP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (3%), Energy - Intuitive (21%), Nature - Thinking (13%), Tactics - Prospecting (40%), Identity - Turbulent (26%).

http://www.16personalities.com/entp-personality

No wonder I am awesome :)

"You are often accused of being indecisive"
I couldn't decide either way on that question.

"You have a good fashion sense"
I'm naked and wearing a bear head with wings. In game and out of game.

Your personality type: INFP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (57%), Energy - Intuitive (40%), Nature - Feeling (15%), Tactics - Prospecting (25%), Identity - Assertive (6%).​

Your personality type: ENFP.

Breakdown of preferences:
Mind - Extraverted (57%)
Energy - Intuitive (4%)
Nature - Feeling (23%)
Tactics - Prospecting (14%)
Identity - Assertive (20%).

http://www.16personalities.com/enfp-personality

The description is pretty much spot on :)

Your personality type: ISTJ.
Mind - Introverted (33%),
Energy - Observant (29%),
Nature - Thinking (21%),
Tactics - Judging (21%),
Identity - Assertive (50%).

I don't believe those are accurate but I made it for fun :silly2:

An interesting book or a video game are often better than a social event.

Wonder what most of yous marked on that one ;)

Yet another introvert, no surprise here.

ENTP same as last I checked on another site that also displayed famouse people with the same personality very interesting

ENTP

Mind - Extraverted (20%),
Energy - Intuitive (9%),
Nature - Thinking (30%),
Tactics - Prospecting (26%),
Identity - Assertive (31%).

Your personality type: INTP.
Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (28%), Energy - Intuitive (41%), Nature - Thinking (21%), Tactics - Prospecting (67%), Identity - Turbulent (41%).

An interesting book or a video game are often better than a social event.

Wonder what most of yous marked on that one ;)

Yet another introvert, no surprise here.

Maybe better question for this group... would you prefer to be out mining or hunting or hanging out with a bunch of avatars dancing and chatting. For a lot of people the game is social more than solo.

Your personality type: INTP.

Breakdown of preferences:
Mind - Introverted (79%), :scared:
Energy - Intuitive (45%),
Nature - Thinking (40%),
Tactics - Prospecting (21%),
Identity - Turbulent (47%).

I am INTJ (turbulent), heavy on the I and near neutral on everything else.

Funny how INTJ's are about 1% of the population but much more here.

Ok I'll bite :laugh:Entj. But any one who knows me could have guessed that anyway:ahh::laugh: Forming around 3% of the population, ENTJ personalities are very charismatic, rational, and quick-minded. They are meant to lead and inspire other people, and there is no other type that can do this with such ease. According to ENTJs, nothing is impossible if you try hard enough.
Also ENTJ. Nothing is impossible for us but love apparently as we don't know how to do it correctly :D

Hmmmm..

I am a ENFJ...:scratch2: (What exactly is that?) :eyecrazy:

ENFJ.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (39%), Energy - Intuitive (11%), Nature - Feeling (14%), Tactics - Judging (6%), Identity - Turbulent (10%).

Infj

I couldn't be bothered reading what it is tho after going through that massive test lol ^_^

Also ENTJ. Nothing is impossible for us but love apparently as we don't know how to do it correctly :D

But atleast you'dd make a good CEO/manager; so basically your personnel has to love you; are atleast fake and suck up to you :D

Maybe better question for this group... would you prefer to be out mining or hunting or hanging out with a bunch of avatars dancing and chatting. For a lot of people the game is social more than solo.

Ohh, but I don't mind making a MBTI just for entropia players :laugh:
But I'm an INTP awkward ducky, so I have so many ideas that I won't complete :( ... (thought the ones that I do will make me rich and famous :yay:)

I am INTJ (turbulent), heavy on the I and near neutral on everything else.

Funny how INTJ's are about 1% of the population but much more here.

same here, i thought the same :D

wow

Too bad, I lost the breakdown, but seems -Starbuck- is a INFP type. It reads:

Forming around 4.5% of the population, INFP personalities are usually perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy. However, such an exterior can be deceptive; even though INFPs can be somewhat cautious, their inner flame and passion is not something to be taken lightly. People with this personality type are really affectionate, a trait not often seen in other types. This compassion can be really fervent and long-lasting, but the INFP will use it quite cautiously, directing their energies toward a few selected people or a worthy cause. Idealism is the banner of INFP personalities—and they are proud of it. Unfortunately, it also means that INFPs can often feel misunderstood and isolated as they are relatively rare.

INFP_1People with the INFP personality type have a clear sense of honor, which inspires and motivates them. If someone wants to get to know an INFP, it is crucial to know what drives them, to understand their chosen cause. ...

In a strange way funny, because that's like a mirror made of words. 60 questions ... gosh, how easy one can see into a person. I thought this would take more.

Anyway, thanks for the post and poll. Seems I learned a lot about myself this evening :roll eyes:

-Starbuck-

INFJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(12%) Judging(1%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Your personality type: INFP.

Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Introverted (29%), Energy - Intuitive (57%), Nature - Feeling (37%), Tactics - Prospecting (33%), Identity - Turbulent (58%).

In a strange way funny, because that's like a mirror made of words. 60 questions ... gosh, how easy one can see into a person. I thought this would take more.

Anyway, thanks for the post and poll. Seems I learned a lot about myself this evening :roll eyes:

-Starbuck-

An MBTI is not some random tests; it has been based on Jung's work and has been around over 50 years. It is meant to describe your main personality according to the 4 axes (introversion/extraversion, Inuition/sensing, thinking/feeling, Percieving/judging).

60 questions is not that much; but they are specially made and revised over half a century. If you have a clear profile (high % in treats) it will feel that it reflects your personality real good.

Also keep in mind that this does defines you but does not limit you. An introvert can be social, a sensor can get lost in thought and forget to world around her, a thinking can act based on feelings and a Persiever can get on time and get the job done quick. It is just not the natural state of that person.
Also treats are not absolute and situations, how you view about things, things you have learned, habits, the will to do something,... all have a bigger influence than your personality. But the true nature, what you prefer and feel most happy with is actually your MBTI. myer briggs type indicator in this is an indication; not a verdict.

An MBTI is not some random tests; it has been based on Jung's work and has been around over 50 years. ...

Thanks for this additional info, indeed! I should read up on this, especially because I dealt a bit with Jung (more in the context of mythology and his book "Psychologie und Alchemie"). I was just astonished that what appears to be a simple test (60 questions isn't that much) can give such a accurate assessment of one's personality. But then, I did not know that this is a standard test ... and fully agree, confining something like this over many decades will yield a pretty much useable tool.

In any case, this test - and your additional information - got me a bit interested. And sure, I will blow the dust off my Jung collection now, and start reading again. Thanks :)

-Starbuck-

Mind - Introverted (27%)
Energy - Intuitive (23%)
Nature - Thinking (12%)
Tactics - Prospecting (10%)
Identity - Turbulent (21%)

Ok, interesting breakdown...where is the scotch!

Your personality type: ENFP.
Breakdown of preferences: Mind - Extraverted (15%), Energy - Intuitive (28%), Nature - Feeling (16%), Tactics - Prospecting (13%), Identity - Turbulent (37%)

Best one I ever saw of the horoscope was Deren Brown where he gave everyone he spoke to the same thing and they all agreed it applied to themselves and how accurate it was. Personally I follow the same school of thought as Prof. Brian Cox and Dara O Briain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6-cFf-Ex1g
I fully agree with this post. Now what does that say about my personality? ;)
For whomever is interested, the Derren Brown video mentioned:

Btw, 3 excellent British Gentlemen with interesting minds & ideas you've named there.
Personally I would add Stephen Fry to that list.

And offtopic: yes, Professor Cox is delicious... Intelligence is very attractive (and in his case: sexy).
QI XL 7 Incomprehensible

Back