EBN Newsflash - Mutant Raiders Swarm Eudoria

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Imperial Zoological Scouts report that Mul-type mutant activity is at its highest level in years. As reported here on EBN News, large parties of Mulmun began raiding various human settlements a few days ago. Those raiders have now been joined by bands of the more vicious Mulaak’f at Nymphtown and Osere.

The xenopsychology branch of the Research and Defense Institute has been trying to determine the cause of this phenomenon. Because the mutants have been specifically targeting power sources in human settlements, it is believed that the newly constructed robot power plant beneath Hadesheim (codenamed ‘The Core’) may be somehow related.

Colonists are requested to help defend their home settlements, but also to avoid taking unnecessary risks.
  • Port Atlantis (61000 x 75400) - Mulmun Outcasts (LVL 14, Shared Loot)
  • Cape Corinth (62300 x 88000) - Mulmun Outcasts-Bandits (LVL 14-17, Shared Loot)
  • Fort Ithaca (69000 x 87200) - Mulmun Guards-Raiders (LVL 20-23)
  • Minopolis (86700 x 84700) - Mulmun Berserkers-Hunters (LVL 25-30)
  • Chug's Hideout (68600 x 74800) - Mulmun Hunters-Champions (LVL 30-35, Shared Loot)
  • Osere (80700 x 69800) - Mulmun Champions-Clan Warlords, Mulaak’f (LVL 35-39, Shared Loot)
  • Boreas (75800 x 67100) - Mulmun Clan Warlords-Elites (LVL 39-75)
  • Nymphtown (88000 x 79500) - Mulmun Elites, Mulaak’f (LVL 75+)

Originally Posted Here

Thank you! I will avoid taking unnecessary risks!

I too thank you for this warning, never again will I let one of your events stomp me down like I have in past, enjoy the "fun" risk taking adventurers of calypso...:yay::confused:

Thank you for the warning!
I too, will stay away from those areas so I dont get hurt!

guess they will continue with spawns until their 'advertising' ath pops up...

A good Easter everyone! :wave:

guess they will continue with spawns until their 'advertising' ath pops up...

Funny I was thinking the same thing.. pushing towards a big ATH. :)

On ark atm, so bring me home and ill help :yay:

Do I like to hunt Mulmuns? nope :eyecrazy:

Colonists are requested to help defend their home settlements said:
Thanks for warning.
Will you stop spamming with these kind of event warning....no one cares to defend empty hollow "home settlement"..let the suckers win!

Send one shipment of fire water and open up the bars. Problem solved, worked in the new world. :shots:

ps. now where did I put my roofie stash... :makelove:

Pfffff ! You are all cowards !

I will go there, and sweat them to DEATH !

Oh shit, we can't sweat Mutants :(.

A good laugh, a real pleasure to see funny replies sometimes in this forum :thumbup:

Thank you! I will avoid taking unnecessary risks!

I too thank you for this warning, never again will I let one of your events stomp me down...

Thank you for the warning!
I too, will stay away from those areas so I dont get hurt!

Do I like to hunt Mulmuns? nope :eyecrazy:

Pfffff ! You are all cowards !

I will go there, and sweat them to DEATH !

Oh shit, we can't sweat Mutants :(.

A good laugh, a real pleasure to see funny replies sometimes in this forum :thumbup:

Skill that mutant investigator!

Has Bertha been asleep, or am I missing something? Hasn't this been going on for a while, now?

Has Bertha been asleep, or am I missing something? Hasn't this been going on for a while, now?

They've added Mulaak’f and also specified the exact coordinates of the spawns, so you can faster proceed to spending... err, to defending your home settlements.

They've added Mulaak’f and also specified the exact coordinates of the spawns, so you can faster proceed to spending... err, to defending your home settlements.

Well we don't have a home settlement, because Marcus Callender owns them all. He should defend his home settlements.. or put them on auction!

I find the need for people to say they don't care for an event and won't be taking part bizarre. Most of Calypso player base have a 3 day weekend and its sensible to give them something they might normally (due to not going into pvp) hunt, and for some strange reason a bunch of you think its worth pointing out you don't care? Or that this is at the same time as other planets running a similar event ? Guess what, their players have a 3 day weekend too.

Get a grip on yourself guys.

Back