Show your Tier numbers for UL weapons

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I was chatting with some of my soc m8s and we were talking about high tier rate numbers. I know we have all seen crazy numbers for limited weapons, like in the thousands, but not near those numbers for UL weapons. However I was sure I saw a Karma Killer that had very high rates for a UL weapon, not like the UL ofc, but I was sure there we a few over 200 and I think a couple over 300. My m8s said that the limit was around 180 but I sure thought it was higher. If you have anything like I am talking about post a screen shot and if no one has any then my memory is going away, BTW this would not be the only indication of my bad memory:)

I have a collection of all tt weapons from all planets with all tiers > 100, so I spent quite a few time at tt buying and tt'ing those en masse, but I never saw tiers > 199 (maybe not even >189, can't tell now, but surely nothing at 2xx and above).

All my current gear is UL and the highest tier is 185 on a fap-90 (all other > 100 too).

Well I guess my memory is going bad but I sure thought that the KK had higher tier rates than 200 but I guess not.
Thanks for the info.

PS Nice tier upgrade on the foreriper Droops

Are you sure that wasn't an (L) Karma?
Yes because I paid around +400 and that is not percent, also I was not even aware there was an L version. I think that is new, like last few VUs.

Back