Society
Victory
Gordan Cleetus Freeman
Selling Emik Enigma L4. Tiers in picture below :wtg:

PED/CLD/AUD Accepted

PM or Post offers

Add in game @ Gordan Cleetus Freeman

Last edited:
SB retracted, have eye on something else apparently. I'm in no rush to sell, so if you offer be fine waiting some days before you get it :)

Last edited:
i did use L4 some times, it have really impresive eco as BLP gun

gl with sale

lol :p it's very possible :) I won't share my stats to anger anyone <3

cleetus is good gun i won't debate that and i hope you get the most for it.

just dont say to ppl 'start making money whith it' cos is not truth.

thank you for youre understanding. Is just noot cool to claim fals thinks i know ppl that use the mod fap + MM naked and don't profit.

BUMP, and correction for some who take things a bit too seriously; starting SAVING on markups and if you're a smart player, make some in-game monies. :wtg:

Is just noot cool to claim fals thinks i know ppl that use the mod fap + MM naked and don't profit.

That's pretty awful, must be hunting big mobs all day trying to hit aths.

That's pretty awful, must be hunting big mobs all day trying to hit aths.

well you diff posts just make fun off you own sellf.

you claimed to be geting realy low on peds (stating you been selling everithing you fiwe avatar owns) and in same time you claim to be able to make peds just so contractictory.

if i was smart as you seem to be i keep the gun and start making litle moneys my self. :scratch2:

well you diff posts just make fun off you own sellf.

you claimed to be geting realy low on peds (stating you been selling everithing you fiwe avatar owns) and in same time you claim to be able to make peds just so contractictory.

if i was smart as you seem to be i keep the gun and start making litle moneys my self. :scratch2:

Like I said it's been a rough year, I've been selling things to continue shooting; doesn't dismiss the history in withdraws. I don't use blp pistols, don't have the skill or I would keep it :)

Thx for bump :wtg:

BUMP, make me an offer I can't refuse :smoke:

Bump, some interesting item offers, but I'm more interested in PED/CLD or AUD. There are a few items that would interest me in a trade, so don't stop asking; something might peak my interest :smoke:

cleetus is good gun i won't debate that and i hope you get the most for it.

just dont say to ppl 'start making money whith it' cos is not truth.

thank you for youre understanding. Is just noot cool to claim fals thinks i know ppl that use the mod fap + MM naked and don't profit.

Like :rocket:

:bump: come get the BLP pistol commando grinder :smoke:

Back