Help: Looking for a crafter to click arkadian golden keys for me !

Supajosh

Alpha
Josh supajosh the fisrt
Hey guys,

So after months of gathering all the needed parts, I finally have everything i need to attempt 6 clicks of the arkadian golden key. The only problem is that my avatar still struggles to get a success on basic filters so i'm turning to the crafting community for assistance !

I am hoping that this will benefit us both and i hope to find a crafter that can ;

Offer collateral to me when I hand over the many K ped worth of ingredients . (15k ped)
Stream the crafting attempts so all is fair and hopefully your ATH will be on record
:)

My offer to you is simple. I ONLY want the keys that are made (and any ingredients back from the near success)

Any bps , loot , gems and res etc that drops from the attempts is all yours !

so this is your chance to get to click one of the highest tt per click prints in game at NO RISK to yourself whatsoever.

hopefully someone with a whole heap of skills can offer their services and hopefully i can end up with more than 1 key . Simple :cool:

Last edited:
evening bump any uber crafters out there let me know !

i would be interested

I could do them clicks for you ofc, Id be more then happy to!

go with Strash.... I would say let me do it, but I am only lvl 25 tool engineer.

ps. I am saving up for a few clicks of my own too...

Thanks to all that have expressed interest , could those of you that would be willing to click please PM your your tool crafting skills as i now have quite a few people kind enough to offer their assistance but if everything else remains equal i will select the crafter with the best (highest) skills .

I would also like to clarify my original post regarding the things you get to keep , this still stands except i would want any 'near success' ingredients back so hopefully that would mean you can do some more clicks for me either at the time or at a later date.

so basically any 'loot pool' stuff is yours rare bps , residue and gems etc ....

(original post updated )

Last edited:
Go with strashypoops

Back