Find Friend requests

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
Since the new shit system came out (oops I meant chat, not shit) I have successfully received 1 friend request.
I know for a fact that I have at least 6 more pending and they dont show up.

Now If I try to add the same player it says I already have a friend request pending, but I cant accept it.
Anyone else experience this?

How can I find all the FR pending? ( no, they are not on the top left bar)

Same here.. the guy thinks I didnt want to be friends with him but I cant add him either due to the pending.

Don't kno if this will be much help, but go into the Message Center, remove every filter button.

Then move down the message bar, should be pending friend requests there.

Atleast where I found mine after several pages of AH info etc had bubbled up.

Last edited:
Don't kno if this will be much help, but go into the Message Center, remove every filter button.

Then move down the message bar, should be pending friend requests there.

Atleast where I found mine after several pages of AH info etc had bubbled up.

Thats where I found one a month ago, but none of these 6 news ones show up!

Oh For gods sake

I have no idea how to deal with this system...but guess what I like it because I don't have to talk to anyone..:D Nice quiet/relaxing hunting.:yup:

Last edited:
I have had issues as well, even submitted support cases many times both on my end and the other people did as well. We wrote about it here.

Surprise Surprise, nothing at all in several weeks.

I had 100k usd set aside for the game, I invested elsewhere (valued at 150k now and 18k a year)

MA simply wont be getting injections like that from me until they act like a company that cares. Shame too 1 million ped in the game is good for everyone. I will always love the game, but MA needs to step up. Other companies are capturing my attention more lately.

Yesterday got friend request and did send request to the same person and we was added to our friend lists automatically. Later tried to see any info about friend request and did not find it anywhere.
But at least if you know who is requesting you, do it back and you will have each other on fl.

Am having this problem. Trying to tee up a meeting for a trade and spend all of our time trying to make FL request work.

Trying to add a RL friend to my friend list and can't find where the request is.

Went to meet with him at Boreas but if I do "add friend" a warning in chat says that he already have sent me a friend request. Right, but where is that request?

Need a tutorial to add friends now? :scratch2:

PS: Relog did nothing.

Good to know, having the same problem.. send request to few guys and never got response back, guess that's the reason :f How you are supposed to make deals now ? :D

just make a custom channel for the trade, and speak in that...

I realize its a bandaid, but...

Guys please send support case!

How can on a online universe not be possible to add a friend to you friend list?

There should be tones of players that don't even think that they are affected by this. Because they don't receive friend requests for weeks now. They did but that info never reached them. This is pathetic MindArk!!!

Glad to see I'm not alone in this. :mad:

sarcasm
But perhaps it's MA that finally acts like our mommy(like been requested so many times) and "she" don't think this person is a good person so we shouldn't be friends :argue::cry:

I also have this problem

I received a reply to my support case and they said basically that nobody else has this problem.
Was i the only one that sent a support case?
Please send you support cases if you didnt yet!

Didn't checked the game today after the VU but my support case still open and it's the second time that they ask me to check the message tab, like I was litle child. lol

If my friend try to add me it says that he already sent a request, if I try to add him it says that I already received one request from him. The weird thing it that I'm yet to receive any friend request since the new chat came.

Maybe the request was made during some lag peak or whatever and some info got lost? Don't know but maybe they could at least delete the request that I'm unable to see so that my friend or I can make another request and hopefully it will work this time.

Didn't checked the game today after the VU but my support case still open and it's the second time that they ask me to check the message tab, like I was litle child. lol

Thats exactly what I received the first 2 times
Now, nothing!

I think what happens is they disappear after 5 days - I had one that I was still aherm deciding about, and now its gone.

I think what happens is they disappear after 5 days - I had one that I was still aherm deciding about, and now its gone.

I log in every day and also had people try to add me while I was online.

Anyway i received a reply yesterday saying that they are working on this problem

"Hi Fanan,

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately we can not remove the request or add the avatar to the friend list but please rest assured that the responsible team is currently looking into this issue and it will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience this causes you. Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

Still no ETA for this???

Back